Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 52393 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #500 on: March 28, 2021, 06:59:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1376305796733153282

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL

He is such a sad, pathetic POS. Holy crap
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 29, 2021, 08:57:35 AM »

I don't think anyone needs to consider him running in 4 years.  Whatever drugs they giving Biden he needs badly

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 29, 2021, 09:46:18 AM »

He's going to send that couple an invoice for like $10k for making a personal appearance.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2021, 09:50:03 AM »
we need to split this party now, take our lumps for the next decade, and come back better

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status/1380533039651041282

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2021, 10:00:09 AM »
 The larpers need to start their own party and let us keep the good stuff

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2021, 10:37:39 AM »
A rando in the latest HBO W doc had a throw away line that seems most likely to me:

He said something about how he thinks Q will take over the GOP and the Democratic Party will become the old pubs.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 09, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »

They already have complete control of the republican party, unfortunately.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 09, 2021, 10:54:27 AM »

They already have complete control of the republican party, unfortunately.

:shakesfist:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 09, 2021, 11:04:20 AM »
A rando in the latest HBO W doc had a throw away line that seems most likely to me:

He said something about how he thinks Q will take over the GOP and the Democratic Party will become the old pubs.

We've been heading this direction for quite a while.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 09, 2021, 11:10:57 AM »

Boehner reflects that even after becoming speaker, he saw where the party was going. He calls 2008 GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin “one of the chief crazies”
Boehner says he was already living in “Crazytown,” and “when I took the Speaker’s gavel in 2011, two years into the Obama presidency, I became its mayor. Crazytown was populated by jackasses, and media hounds, and some normal citizens as baffled as I was about how we got trapped inside the city walls. Every second of every day since Barack Obama became president I was fighting one bats — t idea after another.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-boehner-book/2021/04/08/3316e808-9877-11eb-b28d-bfa7bb5cb2a5_story.html

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 09, 2021, 11:12:40 AM »
Also, lol

Boehner makes clear his goal was not to write a “15-point plan to save the world” but an entertaining account of his time in public life.

“Get comfortable. Pour yourself a glass of something nice. You’re going to enjoy this,” Boehner writes, concluding the introduction.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 09, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »
I think if people changed their party affiliation based upon how their beliefs align with what the parties are pushing at this current moment, you would see many jump from the GOP.  A lot of registered Pubs are holding strong hoping they get away from MAGA....but instead the party looks to be doubling down on the MAGA values.  More people should consider themselves unaffiliated.

You would think if many changed to unaffiliated each party would be forced to shift closer to center.   :dunno:

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2021, 11:29:09 AM »
Q ill not take over the GOP. There are too many rich dudes who aren't simple minded morons who think there is an international child blood drinking cabal. 

Trump is in horrible physical condition and won't be around that long to see this happen either and Q is fundamentally based in trumpism.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2021, 11:34:18 AM »
More than half of the republicans in the House of Representatives voted against certifying the election because Donald Trump lost. Q has already taken over the GOP.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2021, 11:35:41 AM »
Q GOP is different from MAGA GOP
MAGA GOP is different from GOP

MAGA GOP will be the party moving forward.

Many old GOP do not identify with MAGA GOP (a few are on this board).
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2021, 11:36:24 AM »
Aside from the baby-eating, Q believers are essentially indistinguishable from the mainstream maga and gop population
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 09, 2021, 11:38:08 AM »
I know that's hard for some of you pretend republicans to hear, but you know it's true.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2021, 11:44:42 AM »
the GOP went conspiracy theory for decades now....it has lied to its voters so much and drove them so crazy that they are no longer able to distinguish the truth...they speak 1984 but i'm quite sure they dont get it.......they turned politics into a football game...it doesnt matter that they would kill 500k of our citizens by lying about a pandemic....it only matters that "Obama wore a tan suit"....blow the race horn (the majority black cities in PA, GA, WI, and MI were the fraud!!!...though they didnt saying anything about AZ wonder why) and you'll have the morons line up to vote for them....people believe the GOP is good for the economy...under the last 32 years...33 million jobs for the Democrats...2 million for the GOP......adds on massive debt and deficits...then tries to drive the US over the cliff when they aren't in power....not to mention lying to get into the iraq war....fake patriotism...the GOP and russia have 1 goal...end the USA...anyone who says differently is just staring at the train tracks saying...well it isnt me on that train
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:52:56 AM by turnbull »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 09, 2021, 11:57:37 AM »
The next midterm election is gonna be very interesting. It’ll give us a good indication of if the GOP is Maga or Q. If it’s Q, I don’t see how the party recovers.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 09, 2021, 12:01:15 PM »
Thanks to the extreme Gerrymandering the GOP is going to do (they've flat out said this)...they'll easily win the house and most state legs even if losing the popular vote of house seats by 20 million or so.....(after which they'll say Democrat votes are worth 3/5th one of their votes (for integrity only though as they like to say))...and thanks to general patterns the senate is likely lost for the Democrats.....and due to this...say Biden or Harris win in 24 the GOP will just refuse to certify the results...kick it to the House of Reps which they'll easily control due to the Gerrymander and complete their insurrection/destruction dreams of the USA>.....honestly ask most GOP people this...are you more mad January 6th happened in Washington....or that it failed.....most heistate and dont want to admit it's that it failed.

The next midterm election is gonna be very interesting. It’ll give us a good indication of if the GOP is Maga or Q. If it’s Q, I don’t see how the party recovers.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 12:06:13 PM by turnbull »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 09, 2021, 12:17:29 PM »
I think if people changed their party affiliation based upon how their beliefs align with what the parties are pushing at this current moment, you would see many jump from the GOP.  A lot of registered Pubs are holding strong hoping they get away from MAGA....but instead the party looks to be doubling down on the MAGA values.  More people should consider themselves unaffiliated.

You would think if many changed to unaffiliated each party would be forced to shift closer to center.   :dunno:
I’m not changing. I’ll just vote for Ben Sasse and Ben Sasse Adjac people on the NE ticket and be mad when they lose.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 09, 2021, 12:36:26 PM »

Boehner reflects that even after becoming speaker, he saw where the party was going. He calls 2008 GOP vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin “one of the chief crazies”
Boehner says he was already living in “Crazytown,” and “when I took the Speaker’s gavel in 2011, two years into the Obama presidency, I became its mayor. Crazytown was populated by jackasses, and media hounds, and some normal citizens as baffled as I was about how we got trapped inside the city walls. Every second of every day since Barack Obama became president I was fighting one bats — t idea after another.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/john-boehner-book/2021/04/08/3316e808-9877-11eb-b28d-bfa7bb5cb2a5_story.html

True words and definitely nails IMO the beginning of the path the decided to take. There was a lot with Ronny in the 80s, Gingrich in the 90s about who they wanted to pander to but Palin 100% was they decided to just come out in the open with it. The whole "Joe Six Pack" and "mama grizzly" was just scratching the surface of the trailer park trash maga q people were out there.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 09, 2021, 12:58:14 PM »

Hope this gets expedited, and the green party gets momentum. Let the moderates hang out with their pub pals and they can all :jerk: to the status quo and American Exceptionalism.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2021, 09:33:46 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 21, 2021, 09:42:40 AM »