Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 105332 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: The riot thread
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2020, 09:19:54 AM »
I know this is not right but since it appears nobody was seriously hurt i'm going to say it: lmao

the first time I saw it I thought the guy was gonna bleed out

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »
I know this is not right but since it appears nobody was seriously hurt i'm going to say it: lmao

I thought everybody chasing the car on foot was pretty LOL

the dude looked so proud of himself when he hopped off like "did you guys see me on top of that car? lmao" then almost got smoked from behind.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2020, 09:23:38 AM »
This is true and sucks

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1266374212018556928

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2020, 09:26:56 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2020, 09:30:11 AM »
“And these people don’t give a damn about George Floyd.”
She notes that the police officers involved in Floyd’s killing have been fired and are under investigation.

“Leave this crap alone – “these motherf**kers need to go home!” she shouts.

https://summit.news/2020/05/28/video-black-woman-complains-about-rioters-they-motherfkers-need-to-go-home/

Nothing can top the brilliance of tearing up the stores of a corporation that has about as politically left of center as you'll find in the corporate world.

I suspect if you were to start pulling the addresses of these rioters, you'd find a large percentage of them aren't even from Minn-St. Paul and are bunch of Antifa Thugs.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2020, 09:31:58 AM »
I suspect if you were to start pulling the addresses of these rioters, you'd find a large percentage of them aren't even from Minn-St. Paul and are bunch of Antifa Thugs.

incredible

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2020, 09:32:18 AM »
She notes that the police officers involved in Floyd’s killing have been fired and are under investigation.

https://summit.news/2020/05/28/video-black-woman-complains-about-rioters-they-motherfkers-need-to-go-home/

Nothing can top the brilliance of tearing up the stores of a corporation that has about as politically left of center as you'll find in the corporate world.

You forgot "and being paid by George Soros".

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2020, 09:34:00 AM »

Rank these from your most mad to least mad Dax

a) Floyd's death
b) President of the United States saying looters should be shot
c) Target being looted
d) No charges in Floyd's death
e) Twitter putting a violence warning on a president's tweet

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2020, 09:35:12 AM »
what have the police, autozone, and target done for that community?
I think the damage is far more widespread than police, autozone and target. 

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-small-business-owners-pick-up-pieces-after-night-of-destruction/570833292/
Elias Usso got an alert at home around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday when an alarm went off at his small pharmacy near Lake Street and Hiawatha Avenue.

Then he watched the live security footage on his phone as looters ransacked the Seward Pharmacy shelves, set a small fire in the back and carted out a safe holding prescription drugs. “I saw the whole thing — it was agonizing,” he said Thursday afternoon as workers mopped up floors drenched from sprinklers and boarded up the shattered store windows. “My biggest concern is that my customers won’t be able to get their prescriptions on time. That’s a nightmare for a pharmacist.”

that sucks! I don't like it but I'm also not ready to say the riots shouldn't have happened. It's a complicated moral question

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2020, 09:35:54 AM »

You forgot "and being paid by George Soros".

I fully understand that just like with all things ProgoNazi, you guys are going to gaslight the crap out of it and attempt to tell us it's not real.

It's not the least bit surprising that ProgoNazi's rally around the worlds greatest and richest austerity ghoul in George Soros.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2020, 09:36:33 AM »
summit.news is quite the place dax

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2020, 09:39:04 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2020, 09:40:36 AM »

a) Floyd's death
c) Target being looted

What I'm most mad about drama boy Phil Titola is that several of these officers have a history that dates back a decade or more and nothing has been done about it.  I've been talking about the militarism in the police force for quite some time. 

But I'll remind myself that giant mush headed idiots like you actually believe that its places like Minn-SP are actually more enlightened than where I'm at, here in the dirty South. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:06:42 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2020, 09:43:37 AM »
summit.news is quite the place dax

Oh yes Steve, if there's one thing people like and the rest of the Useful Idiots are known for and that's pulling from sources who have no agenda and are the pantheons of being straight down the middle, "just the news" outlets.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »
thread

https://twitter.com/nhannahjones/status/1266360550306525192

I don't disagree. Though, I think the phenomenon is way more general than black/white in America. It's human nature/sociology stuff. Which, to me, provides even stronger justification.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2020, 09:51:44 AM »

a) Floyd's death
c) Target being looted

What I'm most mad about drama boy Phil Titola is that several of these officers have a history that dates back a decade or more and nothing was  been done about it.  I've been talking about the militarism in the police force for quite some time. 

But I'll remind myself that giant mush headed idiots like you actually believe that its places like Minn-SP are actually more enlightened than where I'm at, here in the dirty South.

this is an awful lot of projection Dax.  I'm just wanting to gauge your anger at these things

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2020, 09:54:57 AM »
B, A, D, C, E
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2020, 09:58:31 AM »
A, C, B, D, E

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2020, 09:59:24 AM »
A, D.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2020, 10:00:46 AM »

a) Floyd's death
c) Target being looted

What I'm most mad about drama boy Phil Titola is that several of these officers have a history that dates back a decade or more and nothing was  been done about it.  I've been talking about the militarism in the police force for quite some time. 

this is an awful lot of projection Dax.  I'm just wantng to gauge your anger at these things

Never going to apologize for being able to see beyond the superficial, Phil.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2020, 10:02:52 AM »
The no charges thing doesn't bother me that much because I'm about 100% sure there will be charges. The "not guilty" verdict that will come out is the part that really sucks.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2020, 10:03:34 AM »
A lot of journalists have “f) some cnn people were arrested for a little bit” at the top of their lists.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2020, 10:04:57 AM »
The no charges thing doesn't bother me that much because I'm about 100% sure there will be charges. The "not guilty" verdict that will come out is the part that really sucks.

Yes, I extrapolated D to actually be how the whole thing criminal justice-wise will play out.