Author Topic: gates  (Read 30072 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: gates
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2020, 08:42:18 AM »
My favorite is when when dax invents some lib viewpoint out of thin air to own himself with.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2020, 08:43:36 AM »
My favorite is when when dax invents some lib viewpoint out of thin air to own himself with.

Reality is not an invention out of thin air ChumStalin

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2020, 08:55:17 AM »

lmao, building this beautiful strawman but you overdue it and it kicks the crap out of you.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2020, 08:56:38 AM »

These are always entertaining. Usually quite revealing as well
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2020, 09:00:59 AM »

lmao, building this beautiful strawman but you overdue it and it kicks the crap out of you.

The problem here Parody Poster Steve Dave is that I merely passed along factual information relative to a scientific critic of Dr. Fauci.

In a matter of seconds the usual suspect resident Useful Idiots (of which you are one) had propagated a falsehood that I hated Dr. Fauci because he occasionally contradicts Trump.    Useful Idiot Nation (once again) created the straw man.     Useful Idiots create these straw men because they cannot tolerate any criticism of those they hold sacrosanct, and to the average Useful Idiot,nothing is more sacrosanct than a lifetime Federal Technocrat like Anthony Fauci . . . . and in this case, particular so, because OrangeMan Bad. 

Stop the amateur hour gaslighting you guys are embarrassing yourselves FFS.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2020, 09:27:24 AM »
Can't there just be a separate thread for chum and dax to have their little pillow fights without mucking up the good ones? 

:dunno:

*mods - Please link here if it already exists.
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2020, 09:49:20 AM »
Can't there just be a separate thread for chum and dax to have their little pillow fights without mucking up the good ones? 

:dunno:

*mods - Please link here if it already exists.

piss off, Book

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2020, 09:51:31 AM »
 :cyclist:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2020, 09:54:00 AM »
https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/covid-19-scandal-billionaire-bill-gates/

The coronavirus scandal, with billionaire oligarch "pandemic expert" Bill Gates pushing horror scenarios into the media, has contributed to politicians' reaction of fear.

This, combined with mass media hysteria, has, in turn, caused a once-in-a-century financial depression. The economic depression may not be due to the virus itself, but rather the panic reaction that was created with the corresponding government shutdowns, as advised by Gates.

The close relationship between Dr. Tedros and Bill Gates is illustrated by Tedros calling Gates "my brother" when opening speeches. Everyone else, such as the WHO-favored Norwegian prime minister, Erna Solberg, are addressed as dignitaries. Through its CEPI work, the current Norwegian government is allied with Gates, Norway funding billions into vaccine programs.

A strong defender of the current strategies of the WHO leadership, now under scrutiny for its mismanagement in reporting during the COVID-19 scandal, Solberg has taken a remarkable strong stance while other European leaders question the WHO.

Non-elected Western billionaire oligarchs attempt to rule us now, Bill Gates forefront as the "pandemic expert." Through the Davos system, private capital merges with lucrative government funds, causing the rise of oligarchs replacing democratic rule of nation states. Global private capital has an unprecedented access to taxpayer money.

Gates owns everything from charity to world vaccines, pays the WHO by the billions, funds NGOs and controls politicians who treat him like a king from the Middle Ages. He owns medical facilities, controls distribution channels and medical staff, owns the research, the vaccines, the health institutes, and was recently criticized by Robert Kennedy for his "messianic complex." Just talk to Elon Musk.

It is a massive problem that non-democratically elected Bill Gates shapes our democracies with "philanthropist" billions. Gates pushed the idea of the pandemic of the century. He even suggested in a recent interview, that the opening up should not come until there is a digital immunity proof documenting who is vaccinated or not. The vaccine would be Gates-owned, we assume.

As it turns out, Gates has been wrong so far. Globally, up to 650 000 people die yearly of a regular influenza, according to the China and Gates friendly WHO. On April 12, 112,447 individuals globally, according to Worldometer, have died with coronavirus.

In 2018 alone, over 80,000 were killed by the seasonal influenza in the U.S., reported CNN. Yet there was no media attention back then.

This year's U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers estimate that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to regular influenza illnesses. Nobody compares these numbers to COVID-19's 21,000 deaths.

Note that the correct numbers are hard to estimate, as the U.S. now allows suspicion of coronavirus to be enough for medical personnel to state it as the cause of death.

So many have spoken of the danger in not allowing the establishment of herd immunity. The need to protect the old and the medically frail is key, without destroying the economy. Dr. Knut Wittkowski, Rockefeller University New York, said in an interview earlier this month that the isolation policies could result in more deaths in the long term, writes Daily Wire. Lockdown prolongs efforts in developing herd immunity among the population.

An alarming interview with Germany's forefront virus expert in microbiology and a world authority on the subject, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, sends a chillingly apocalyptic message: that the Western government shutdown is a completely wrong and extremely dangerous response to COVID-19.

He says that self-isolating the whole population is "grotesque, absurd and very dangerous. All these measures are leading to self-destruction and collective suicide caused by fear."

Nobody listens to Dr. Bhakdi or Dr. Wittkowski, as we have world leader and "pandemic expert" Bill Gates all over every news channel. For the first time in history, lack of supply or demand did not shut down the economy and create a depression. State leaders forced the shutdown on their own nations, local businesses, industries, corporations and employers. The situation is unprecedented in history.

bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2020, 09:58:52 AM »
The close relationship between Dr. Tedros and Bill Gates is illustrated by Tedros calling Gates "my brother" when opening speeches.

:surprised:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2020, 10:00:46 AM »
By Patti Payne  – Columnist, Puget Sound Business Journal
2 hours ago

Ten years ago, Bill Gates sounded the alarm on the threat of a global health crisis following the H1N1 flu outbreak.

In his January 2010 GatesNotes blog, he wrote: “Hopefully this outbreak will serve as a wakeup call to get us to invest in better capabilities, because more epidemics will come in the decades ahead and there is no guarantee we will be lucky next time.”

The entrepreneur, thought leader and global influencer has been at the forefront of relief efforts. Earlier this month, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced a $150 million grant to develop therapies and vaccines to treat and fight Covid-19. The foundation pledged $5 million in March to support public health agencies and front-line response organizations in the Seattle area. And it announced another $100 million in February toward Covid-19 detection and treatment efforts.

In an email exchange, Gates shared his thoughts on the pandemic and research efforts with the Business Journal.

Where do you think we (the United States) are right now in the span of this global virus?

There are early signs in some areas of the United States that the shutdown efforts are making a difference and slowing the spread of Covid-19. If we take the shutdown seriously and put it in place consistently across the country, we can expect to slowly start loosening some of the restrictions within 4-8 weeks. We will still need some measures in place when we slowly open up, like effective, rapid testing and contact tracing, to keep the virus from spreading and keep everyone safe and healthy. But until we have a successful vaccine and high vaccination rates—or a highly effective treatment—our lives won’t feel “normal.” (I published a paper today that goes into more detail about this on my personal blog.)

Do you think we are doing enough to combat the disease?

The most important thing we can do as individuals is to stay at home — even if we feel healthy. The entire country has to bear the burden of physical distancing, even in communities where the virus isn’t widespread yet. If you have the resources, donating or volunteering in some way is also incredibly important to help communities stay strong.

As a nation, we need a consistent approach to shutting down and a data-based approach to opening up so we don’t experience a resurgence that our health care systems can’t handle. In addition, the federal government needs to step up on testing, which means providing far more tests and also making sure that tests go to the people who need them most, such as essential workers. We need a federal plan for securing and distributing medical equipment and PPE so states aren’t competing against each other and bidding prices up. And we need a data-based approach to developing treatments and a vaccine, so these efforts are guided by science and not rumor or panic buying.

And while the impact in our country and the developed world will be significant, it could be even more devastating for low- and middle-income countries. That’s one piece of the work that we’re funding through the foundation and something that will require global collaboration. 

What more can business do?

Businesses are in the challenging position of trying to protect employees while staying afloat. The single biggest way to prevent the virus from spreading is to keep everyone at home. If your business depends on personal interactions, this is a devastating time. We need to make sure there is adequate government support for businesses that are struggling, and for all of the people impacted by job loss, hunger, and financial challenges.

If your business is able to donate, there are many local efforts that are doing great work to care for our communities.

What lessons have you learned from this pandemic?

I hope we don’t deal with a pandemic again in my lifetime, but we have to prepare for it. The world needs to invest in an epidemic response system that can save lives, time, and resources by preventing outbreaks from becoming pandemics. We need to run “germ games” (high level discussions, thinking ahead to plan for future pandemic possibilities) so we know what’s working well and what needs to be fixed. One of the lessons I hope we take for the future is the importance of investing in scientific R&D on an ongoing basis, not just when a crisis hits and we have to race the clock.

Is our economy forever scarred by this pandemic, at least in our lifetimes or through the next generation?

I believe this pandemic — and our response to it — will be the biggest defining moment of our lifetimes. The setback could last a couple of years, but our approach to the recovery can help us rebuild a strong economy. It will take a combination of efforts from the public sector, the private sector, and philanthropy to drive a recovery that leaves everyone with a bright future.

What far-reaching message do you have for out-of-school young people right now?

My kids and their classmates are all experiencing this. The uncertainty is really hard — wondering if you’ll fall behind, if you’ll see your friends and teachers soon, and when you’ll get to go back to school. I believe this generation is going to take this situation and transform the world for the better. And I would encourage everyone to keep learning however you can, whether that’s through remote school, reading books (public library systems have great digital collections), or finding new courses to take online.

What do you see in the near future for vaccines, testing, drugs and cures?

The global collaboration is unprecedented, and I believe we’re on track to discover and scale the production of vaccines, better tests, and therapeutics that are needed to bring this pandemic under control. It’s amazing to see the scientific and medical communities around the world coming together to speed promising vaccines to trial.

If we do everything right, we could have a vaccine ready in as little as nine months, though it could also be closer to two years. Either way, we’ll need to manufacture literally billions of doses to protect everyone around the world. So we need to be investing in manufacturing facilities for different vaccine candidates now, even though some of them won’t be used.

How do you think our lives will change after this pandemic?

I think that a few years from now, we'll look back and say, “That was awful. There are a lot of heroes who did unbelievable things, and we won’t forget these lessons for next time.” The way people around the world are responding with collaboration and kindness is something I hope continues into the future. We face a lot of challenging global issues in addition to this one — climate change, for example — and we’ll make more progress for the world if we work together.

Final thoughts?

The world as a whole — with great science and our desire to help each other — can prevent this from happening again.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2020, 10:03:23 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2020, 10:06:12 AM »
Download link for the paper he references in his answers in the article I pasted.  I haven't checked it for chips.

https://gatesnot.es/2XYWHyz

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2020, 10:09:05 AM »

The future pacing and NLP is totally off the charts in this article.  These are some smart MF'ers when it comes to conditioning the human mind, that's for sure.

Where do you think we (the United States) are right now in the span of this global virus?

There are early signs in some areas of the United States that the shutdown efforts are making a difference and slowing the spread of Covid-19. If we take the shutdown seriously and put it in place consistently across the country, we can expect to slowly start loosening some of the restrictions within 4-8 weeks. We will still need some measures in place when we slowly open up, like effective, rapid testing and contact tracing, to keep the virus from spreading and keep everyone safe and healthy. But until we have a successful vaccine and high vaccination rates—or a highly effective treatment—our lives won’t feel “normal.” (I published a paper today that goes into more detail about this on my personal blog.)
The global collaboration is unprecedented, and I believe we’re on track to discover and scale the production of vaccines, better tests, and therapeutics that are needed to bring this pandemic under control. It’s amazing to see the scientific and medical communities around the world coming together to speed promising vaccines to trial.

What do you see in the near future for vaccines, testing, drugs and cures?

If we do everything right, we could have a vaccine ready in as little as nine months, though it could also be closer to two years. Either way, we’ll need to manufacture literally billions of doses to protect everyone around the world. So we need to be investing in manufacturing facilities for different vaccine candidates now, even though some of them won’t be used.

Hard pass.

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2020, 10:30:31 AM »
Bookie, do you refer to obama as hussein usually? what’s the point there? A lot of downgrades from my hometown do that on Facebook and theirs is 100% just being racist rednecks because they think his middle name is more foreign sounding but curious for you here. thanks.

Fair point and question...  honest answer is “no”.  In general conversation I refer to him as Obama.

However, I’m well aware that the racist, mouth-breathing, uber PC lib-bots get absolutely incensed by hearing him called Hussein and as such I am just trolling those incapable of open minded critical thinking that call gE home.

Fair enough, but literally no one on this learned board gets even slightly irritated by using Hussein, we just think you are a racist rube when you type it out.  You can save your time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2020, 10:35:59 AM »
Book, feel free to continue using anyone's legal name.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2020, 10:39:18 AM »
Yes book, you can always follow dax's motto of "feel free to look very dumb and then literally run away like a small weasel when proven dumb" and we won't hold it against you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2020, 10:51:58 AM »
LOL, knowing Super Slow Dug is talking to a dude how just started posting after being away for months.

But Super Slow Dug has always been easily enraged.

That's why malleable Useful Idiots are so easily manipulated.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2020, 11:10:08 AM »
LOL, knowing Super Slow Dug is talking to a dude how just started posting after being away for months.

It's a good thing you don't make a living using logical thinking because you struggle at conveying things or making sense.  Your posts read like a cat ran across your keyboard

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2020, 11:33:43 AM »

It's a good thing you don't make a living using logical thinking because you struggle at conveying things or making sense.  Your posts read like a cat ran across your keyboard

You're a great spell checker Super Slow Dug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2020, 12:00:55 PM »
"I have often spelled 'who' as 'how' and claimed its a simple misspelling and it's not at all because I struggle with simple methods of communication"

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2020, 12:40:50 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2020, 12:55:25 PM »
I guess it's obvious and I'm missing it but what is Bill Gates's motivation?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2020, 01:10:22 PM »
I guess it's obvious and I'm missing it but what is Bill Gates's motivation?
This is a great question because bookie/dax think you’re asking what his motivation is to make a vaccine and everyone else thinks you’re asking what his motivation is for whatever bookie/dax thinks he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2020, 01:26:03 PM »
"I have often spelled 'who' as 'how' and claimed its a simple misspelling and it's not at all because I struggle with simple methods of communication"

A word with the same 3 letters is never inadvertently misspelled!!   (Super Slow Dug:  Perpetually Angry- Easily Manipulated - Useful Idiot)