Author Topic: gates  (Read 29444 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: gates
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2020, 02:01:13 PM »
Yes... covid is just far and away the worst due to talks of "mandatory" and digital ID, which lines up with the "mark of the beast" in revelation.

I know we have a lot of atheists, agnostics and God haters here, but I'm proud to be a Christian man of faith and want no part of that and will fight to protect my fellow man whether currently a believer or not.

Peace, brother.

A guy who calls himself "Bookie Pimp" of his own volition also claims to be a devout Christian. One more tally in the troll column.
In fairness, it is Bqqkie Pimp

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2020, 02:28:00 PM »
Yes... covid is just far and away the worst due to talks of "mandatory" and digital ID, which lines up with the "mark of the beast" in revelation.

I know we have a lot of atheists, agnostics and God haters here, but I'm proud to be a Christian man of faith and want no part of that and will fight to protect my fellow man whether currently a believer or not.

Peace, brother.

A guy who calls himself "Bookie Pimp" of his own volition also claims to be a devout Christian. One more tally in the troll column.

Care to explain.  I'd enjoy your explanation.
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2020, 02:42:42 PM »
I’m not ending up on some list!

Oh, the irony!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2020, 03:08:08 PM »

Peace, brother.

It's self-evident  :zzz:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »

Peace, brother.

No, it's really not...   :dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2020, 03:43:13 PM »

Peace, brother.

Perhaps you can explain how the name "Bookie Pimp" reflects the teachings of jesus christ and how his love has manifested in your life?   :excited:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2020, 03:50:47 PM »
Oh no.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2020, 04:13:03 PM »
 oh yes!  :driving:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »

Peace, brother.

Perhaps you can explain how the name "Bookie Pimp" reflects the teachings of jesus christ and how his love has manifested in your life?   :excited:

Sure.... although this may, or not, be the place for it. I'm proud to say that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior even to the point that I recognize when other's don't have the good sense to capitalize God's name although I won't judge you for that.

I'm human and as such, I'm a sinner. I've not been perfect and have been both strong and weak in my faith over my life. The bbs handle "Bookie Pimp" was born out of a Big12Warzone interaction roughly 12-15 years ago (I don't remember the exact date) during a "board raid" of Huskerpedia.

During that period of my life and before I had kids, I was abusing both drugs and alcohol. It's a period of my life I'm not proud of, but it's helped to shape me into the man I am today.  The screen name now serves as both a reminder of who I DON'T want to be as well as a reminder of one of the funniest nights in bbs'ing history.

Christ literally saved my life around that time as I became suicidal at one point due to excessive "partying" as I called it then.  I vividly remember being brought to my knees by the Holy Spirit during my darkest time and called to pick up my phone and call the pastor of the church I attended (occasionally/rarely at that time) and make an immediate appointment for some spiritual counseling.

Since then, I've not been perfect... nobody is.  However, I'm happy to share my testimony with those who will listen and I do my best to treat everyone with the love and respect that I'd hope to receive.    Hopefully, that satisfies both your need to know and whatever judgement you were trying to pass on me by not knowing.

Much peace and love to you..
bears are fast...

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2020, 06:42:53 PM »

@bqqkiepimp

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2020, 07:08:59 PM »

@bqqkiepimp

I think I shared this a month ago...  Apparently that's just a 'conspiracy theory'.

While we're at it though, it was through the NIAID that Fauci funneled the $3.7M to the Wuhan lab under Hussein's watch.

bears are fast...

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2020, 08:55:10 PM »
What is Fauci’s motivation behind this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
gates
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2020, 08:56:56 PM »
Bookie, do you refer to obama as hussein usually? what’s the point there? A lot of downgrades from my hometown do that on Facebook and theirs is 100% just being racist rednecks because they think his middle name is more foreign sounding but curious for you here. thanks.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 09:00:54 PM by steve dave »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2020, 09:08:47 PM »
Bookie, do you refer to obama as hussein usually? what’s the point there? A lot of downgrades from my hometown do that on Facebook and theirs is 100% just being racist rednecks because they think his middle name is more foreign sounding but curious for you here. thanks.

This is a close call. I can sympathize. On the one hand, the first name sounds weird, but on the other hand, the middle name sounds Muslim. You're stuck between Barack and a hard place.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2020, 09:13:44 PM »
LOL

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2020, 07:30:23 AM »

Fair point and question...  honest answer is “no”.  In general conversation I refer to him as Obama.

However, I’m well aware that the racist, mouth-breathing, uber PC lib-bots get absolutely incensed by hearing him called Hussein and as such I am just trolling those incapable of open minded critical thinking that call gE home.

bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2020, 07:33:17 AM »
What is Fauci’s motivation behind this?

Is it really that hard for you to start connecting the dots?

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2020, 07:45:04 AM »
Maybe this will help clear things up a bit about Fauci.  It’s all starting to creep out in a way [they] never imagined.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-targeted-dr-fauci-but-comey-pulled-the-plug/

Top U.S. scientist and research pioneer Dr. Judy Mikovits said she cooperated with the FBI during an investigation of Dr. Anthony Fauci and the National Institute of Health, alleging Fauci was a workplace tyrant who was under investigation for swiping scientific research, covering up tainted vaccines, doling out lucrative federal grants to feckless cronies and much more.

Dr. Mikovits broke her long silence on the Thomas Paine Podcast and revealed an insider’s nightmare spanning three decades of conducting research under the governmental control of Fauci. Dr. Mikovits said eventually her widespread allegations of fraud and abuse by Fauci helped spark an investigation by the FBI. Dr. Mikovits said she cooperated with federal law enforcement up through 2014. What happened to the probe? You won’t even believe it when you hear it. Dr. Mikovits now accuses the FBI and Justice Department of a massive cover up to protect Fauci and his associates — and sweeping medical scams that continue to endanger Americans. Another FBI scandal. Another Justice Department scandal. And by the way, that was James Comey’s FBI and Eric Holder’s Justice Department. During the White House administration of Barack Obama.

The alarming allegations include: stealing research, covering up tainted vaccines, fraud and much more. And Fauci’s parent agency, the National Institute of Health is not the only governmental agency involved in what amounts here to decades of corruption gone awry.

bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2020, 08:01:25 AM »
Mikovits has her own controversial past.   But she’s accused Fauci of covering up using tainted culturing mechanisms in the creation of vaccines.   

She also accuses Fauci of stealing her and a colleagues research on the HIV virus and partialing it out to cronies.   

But Fauci is sacrosanct in Useful Idiot World.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2020, 08:13:14 AM »
How on brand is it for dax to hate the absolute guts of a guy because he occasionally contradicts OrangeManGod
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2020, 08:17:37 AM »
How on brand is it for dax to hate the absolute guts of a guy because he occasionally contradicts OrangeManGod
Typical huge Useful Idiot rage at anyone who says something factual about anyone Useful Idiots back 100%

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2020, 08:19:14 AM »
I think you have it backwards. He hates his guts solely because some libs like him.  Dax is purely a reactionary creature. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2020, 08:21:48 AM »
Calling someone by their real name is racist.

Stating facts about someone or an issue is rage.

Resident Useful Idiot Nation has been fantastic in the last 24 hours.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2020, 08:35:29 AM »
I think you have it backwards. He hates his guts solely because some libs like him.  Dax is purely a reactionary creature.

Own the libs by being owned by the libs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2020, 08:41:00 AM »

Own the libs by being owned by the libs.

Nothing enrages  :curse: :curse: :curse: the ChumStalin types like questioning any Federal gov't lifer . . . even if it's just passing along the facts about what has occurred between another scientist (in this case) and the long time Federal Technocrat.

Useful Idiots like ChumStalin thrive on internal group think. 

Sad