Author Topic: gates  (Read 30715 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: gates
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2020, 03:40:23 PM »
Why not just fund free birth control?  Would be much better at controlling costs.

Isn't that kinda what they're doing at Planned Parenthood, except waiting to kill babies that have developed heartbeats and can feel pain?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

Did you really just check with that crazy dude and his hooker wife!?!?!    :lol: :lol: :lol:
bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »
More of wanting to see when this grift goes back to.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2020, 03:46:09 PM »
Snopes is owned by liberal globalists

That's pretty much what truth-wiki says, except they add "Snopes “fact checkers” include whores, prostitutes, and pot-smoking bloggers"

http://www.truthwiki.org/snopes-snopes-com/

bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »
Why not just fund free birth control?  Would be much better at controlling costs.

Isn't that kinda what they're doing at Planned Parenthood, except waiting to kill babies that have developed heartbeats and can feel pain?

Did you really just check with that crazy dude and his hooker wife!?!?!    :lol: :lol: :lol:

You refused to answer my question.  That's how valid this one is.

Time to move on to one that hasn't been completely destroyed

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2020, 03:53:49 PM »
Uh oh

Useful Idiot  :curse: alert!

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 23, 2020, 03:57:23 PM »

You refused to answer my question.  That's how valid this one is.

Time to move on to one that hasn't been completely destroyed

I take it you're not a "bidness man"....

Let's see, free birth control = HUGE cash outlays to purchase said birth control = MASSIVE negative cash flow/financial expense

On the other hand, selling 7 BILLION "hits" of a vaccine = HUGE positive cash flows/revenues = MASSIVE PROFITS

bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 23, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »
:lol:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 23, 2020, 04:21:38 PM »
Didn’t Gates give away billions of his money? I guess he needed this vaccine cash to get back out of the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 23, 2020, 04:30:25 PM »

Didn't realize Trump owns Snopes.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 23, 2020, 04:35:17 PM »
Didn’t Gates give away billions of his money? I guess he needed this vaccine cash to get back out of the red.

I enjoyed the documentary about him on Netflix.

Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 23, 2020, 11:14:15 PM »

I enjoyed the documentary about him on Netflix.

Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates

Amazing “programming”. It seems to be working.

bears are fast...

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2020, 01:25:52 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 24, 2020, 01:31:18 PM »
Bill Gates understands, just as Vlad Putin and President Xi understand.   The United States if full of hyper reactive Mushed Brained Useful Idiots that can be easily manipulated into believing just about anything.   

Let's block the sun, an absolutely brilliant idea that will be propagated and lauded by the masses of MBUI's across the nation.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2020, 01:36:32 PM »
Bill Gates understands, just as Vlad Putin and President Xi understand.   The United States if full of hyper reactive Mushed Brained Useful Idiots that can be easily manipulated into believing just about anything.   

Why are the anti-gates/putin/xi people so much weaker at manipulating the mushed brained useful idiots into believing their stuff?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 24, 2020, 01:41:16 PM »

Why are the anti-gates/putin/xi people so much weaker at manipulating the mushed brained useful idiots into believing their stuff?

In regards to Putin, he's got the mush brains being anti-Trump by association with Putin.   

In regards to Anti-Gates:  For you derps, any questioning of Gates is considered Anti-Gates.   

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 24, 2020, 01:43:33 PM »

In regards to Putin, he's got the mush brains being anti-Trump by association with Putin.   

In regards to Anti-Gates:  For you derps, any questioning of Gates is considered Anti-Gates.   

Why aren’t you able to manipulate mushed brained useful idiots (including resident mushed brained useful idiots) into believing you?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
gates
« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2020, 01:47:26 PM »
Well, certain demographics are definitely more influenced by Q/MAGA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2020, 01:58:06 PM »

Why aren’t you able to manipulate mushed brained useful idiots (including resident mushed brained useful idiots) into believing you?

What am I trying to get anyone to believe, Trim?

I'm not telling anyone not to believe Gates, I'm just suggesting to not be a Lemming.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2020, 02:04:53 PM »

I'm not telling anyone not to believe Gates, I'm just suggesting to not be a Lemming.

Everything you've ever posted in the Pit.  Rather than fighting everyone about your ideas, why don't you just manipulate them all to being on your side?

Nothing to do with Gates or the others specfically; you're the "anti-gates/putin/xi" person I was referring to as being weak at manipulating the useful idiots.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 24, 2020, 02:14:26 PM »

Everything you've ever posted in the Pit.  Rather than fighting everyone about your ideas, why don't you just manipulate them all to being on your side?

Nothing to do with Gates or the others specfically; you're the "anti-gates/putin/xi" person I was referring to as being weak at manipulating the useful idiots.

What are my ideas?

The manipulation is already in place.   For example, the activity of the Russian Bots AFTER the election was greater than before the election.  It's called a de-legitimization campaign.   There's Meuller Report Truthers.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 24, 2020, 02:16:47 PM »
Lol, Trim just manipulated some mush brain useful idiot into admitting that he doesn't actually have any political positions but he just wants to bitch about liberals.

Classic vlad/xi stuff there

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 24, 2020, 02:30:17 PM »
ManipulaTrim.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 24, 2020, 02:32:50 PM »
Putrim

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 24, 2020, 02:39:04 PM »
LOL at the notion either of you have a position.  I mean just  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 24, 2020, 02:39:49 PM »
"Dax, why haven't you convinced useful idiots that they're being useful idiots"   :lol: :lol: