Author Topic: Posts on your neighborhood's facebook or Nextdoor group  (Read 31830 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Posts on your neighborhood's facebook or Nextdoor group
« Reply #425 on: May 20, 2021, 08:05:08 AM »
Being disrespectful. Went to bank today and usually go to commercial lane because I have a truck, am a older person and hard to reach down for the container, anyway I hope whoever was left of me had a good laugh making fun of me trying to put it back, all I got to say is keep making fun, it will come back on you some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 20, 2021, 08:48:34 AM »
Being disrespectful. Went to bank today and usually go to commercial lane because I have a truck, am a older person and hard to reach down for the container, anyway I hope whoever was left of me had a good laugh making fun of me trying to put it back, all I got to say is keep making fun, it will come back on you some day

If i'm guessing, none of those kids will ever see this person's post. I wonder if he thinks they will?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 20, 2021, 09:30:36 AM »
Commercial lane?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 20, 2021, 09:44:07 AM »
Commercial lane?
usually the front window at a bigger bank is designated as the commercial lane but no one pays any attention to that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 27, 2021, 02:27:51 PM »
I will be monitoring the responses to this post

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 27, 2021, 02:33:50 PM »
They're just baiting people.  :lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2021, 03:41:40 PM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 11, 2021, 09:54:49 AM »
I actually had a really nice experience with my neighborhood facebook group last night!

My neighbor calls and knocks on my front door and I open it and he has a little chihuahua tucked into his jacket that looks scared as crap and he's like "I can't keep this overnight because of my dog and I can't just call the pound, I need help, are you on nextdoor or something?" So I take some photos and post them on the FB group (because Nextdoor is more racist) to see if anyone recognized the dog and within 15 minutes I get a DM with the phone number of the owner...I call her, she shows up, and she's my daughter's PE teacher that lives down the street! It was really nice to see social media used for good.

:smile:

I mean look at this little old guy

and then I went back to laughing about the lady who complained about waiting for 20 minutes for a breakfast burrito at a short-staffed (local and minority owned) restaurant and got straight DRAGGED for like 200 comments and then came back and was like "I HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE AND SHARED IT, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN TO ME" and got dragged for about 150 more comments.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 11, 2021, 10:01:29 AM »
Finally went to RESTAURANT this morning, although the breakfast burrito was tasty, I had to wait 20 minutes and it was pricey.
Only one person working the register, espresso machine and the line. He just needs one more person. Sadly I'm not likely to go back

Wow. I had an experience, that made me wonder, how do they stay open? As well as, I don't think I can afford to go back, $ & time wise, no matter the tastyness. 
I gave my patronage because I want to support them, like I do other eateries in town.
Posted to see what your experience was at RESTAURANT.  I get post shamed with all kinds of self righteous opinions, not about RESTAURANT, but, about me. 
Wow. Just wow. Work out your aggression somewhere else.

(Actually reading through the comments of the first post, she wasn't dragged that much, it was mostly people saying how great the restaurant was)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 11, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »
Neighbors - We live on the cul-de-sac that runs along the parking lot for the South pool and those of us who live in this area are becoming increasingly concerned about the drug-trafficking that is happening. This past week I saw a car parked at the end of the pool parking lot. Then I saw an SUV drive into the parking lot and park right next to it. The driver stayed in place and a man got out, sauntered over to the trunk of the parked car, looked around, shut the trunk and went back to the SUV. They knew I was watching. When I disappeared from sight, the man went and got into the car and drove it away and the woman followed. As a criminal defense attorney who has watched a lot of surveillance video, I can tell you this is a familiar pattern of how drug and/or money is exchanged. It is left in the "load" vehicle, picked up, and then taken to a stash house. We see kids do the same thing all the time. There will be a car parked, - with someone in it - another pull up, someone will get in the parked car for a minute or less, get out and then leave. Huge problem. I have called the police on this but more needs to happen.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 11, 2021, 10:26:38 AM »
Man, people in the SF metro area sure are assholes.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2021, 10:49:08 AM »
Neighbors - We live on the cul-de-sac that runs along the parking lot for the South pool and those of us who live in this area are becoming increasingly concerned about the drug-trafficking that is happening. This past week I saw a car parked at the end of the pool parking lot. Then I saw an SUV drive into the parking lot and park right next to it. The driver stayed in place and a man got out, sauntered over to the trunk of the parked car, looked around, shut the trunk and went back to the SUV. They knew I was watching. When I disappeared from sight, the man went and got into the car and drove it away and the woman followed. As a criminal defense attorney who has watched a lot of surveillance video, I can tell you this is a familiar pattern of how drug and/or money is exchanged. It is left in the "load" vehicle, picked up, and then taken to a stash house. We see kids do the same thing all the time. There will be a car parked, - with someone in it - another pull up, someone will get in the parked car for a minute or less, get out and then leave. Huge problem. I have called the police on this but more needs to happen.
I would probably not hire that person as a criminal defense attorney

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2021, 10:58:53 AM »
I would probably not hire that person as a criminal defense attorney

The HOA has now installed cameras at both neighborhood pools.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 11, 2021, 11:01:46 AM »
Finally went to RESTAURANT this morning, although the breakfast burrito was tasty, I had to wait 20 minutes and it was pricey.
Only one person working the register, espresso machine and the line. He just needs one more person. Sadly I'm not likely to go back

Wow. I had an experience, that made me wonder, how do they stay open? As well as, I don't think I can afford to go back, $ & time wise, no matter the tastyness. 
I gave my patronage because I want to support them, like I do other eateries in town.
Posted to see what your experience was at RESTAURANT.  I get post shamed with all kinds of self righteous opinions, not about RESTAURANT, but, about me. 

(Actually reading through the comments of the first post, she wasn't dragged that much, it was mostly people saying how great the restaurant was)
She sounds like a lonely person, hopefully she finds a friend

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 11, 2021, 12:10:13 PM »

She sounds like a lonely person, hopefully she finds a friend

someone tried to make friends with her!

wow. Like to self righteously bitch at people much?
I went to support them. Was surprised at my experience. And I get a shitload of self righteous cheap opinion and slaying about my character.
You must be a joy to be around. I was interested in meeting you from Bawdy. No Fin way. Not worth a second of my time.

It's really quite sad that I post an experience, wondering if others had similar, and so many people immediately start polarizing the post into being 'wrong' and then character slaying and make blamey shamey projections, like I'm judgemental, don't I know how hard it is post covid...etc... All indications of minds unable to hear a perspective different than theirs and be respectful, and looking for someone to throw their aggressions on. Guess you feel safe behind your screen.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2021, 01:52:14 PM »
blamey shamey  :lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2021, 08:04:20 PM »
#sanfranciscothings

Can anyone refer me to a good Reiki healer, at short notice and in town?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 06, 2021, 04:02:18 PM »
you bet your ass illegal fireworks were a hot topic this week!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 06, 2021, 04:10:49 PM »
lol that's great

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 11, 2021, 06:13:35 PM »
Naked man. Walking with my mom at 545 am today and a naked man emerged from the apartment complex on speedway and 37th to stand naked, spread eagle, jacking off and staring right at us. it felt gross and dark and heavy. He seemed pretty pleased we’d seen him. White guy, tallish, shoulder length brown hair and facial hair.
I have reported this information to the police but be wary!

Yes.  Me too, and I am 82 years old.  Still see it like it was yesterday.  Bastard!!!!

Sorry for partying. Jeez.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 11, 2021, 06:18:38 PM »
lol at 5:45am

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 11, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »
Naked man. Walking with my mom at 545 am today and a naked man emerged from the apartment complex on speedway and 37th to stand naked, spread eagle, jacking off and staring right at us. it felt gross and dark and heavy. He seemed pretty pleased we’d seen him. White guy, tallish, shoulder length brown hair and facial hair.
I have reported this information to the police but be wary!

Austin?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 12, 2021, 08:23:48 AM »
saunter is such a great word

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 29, 2021, 05:09:24 PM »
I chuckled

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 29, 2021, 05:11:54 PM »
in other news parents are big mad that the school district sent a letter saying kids wouldn't need to wear masks at recess (like right before the CDC changed their mask guidance)