Author Topic: Bidet talk  (Read 7962 times)

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Bidet talk
« on: April 09, 2020, 11:47:02 AM »
I know MIR mentioned owning a bidet in one of the 'rona threads, but as a (as of early March) bidet owner myself I can't oversell how great these things are, and thought they deserved their own thread.

This is the one at my house...

It's called the Lux Bidet Neo 320 (like $90 at Amazon). It's wonderful. Imagine every crap you take turns into a one wipe special? Yep, that's life with a quality bidet. Mine has a dial where you can adjust the heat on it or whatever, but it's not really necessary and tap temp water is fine by me.

One of the best parts is that it's not clunky and aside from the control panel you can barely even tell it's there on the toilet. See pic below...

The nozzle on mine (shown here, not actually mine tho) is retractable and goes back up into the housing after use.

I def recommend purchasing a quality bidet. Your life experience undoubtedly will improve many times over.

Mine also has different settings so lady gEs can experience easy clean up (Katdaddy, NO!) after going no. 1 as well.

One last fun thing. These things shoot far! Mine lands about halfway up the shower wall in our bathroom about 6 feet away!

POST ITT any bidet questions and comment here when you purchase your own bidet.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Bidet talk
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 11:51:27 AM »
Will order.

Was playing an online trivia with some homies and one of the questions is what % of population (assume global) had used a bidet?  I said something like 80 and it was 20. I assume the question was just shitty and it meant who actually used one daily or had one versus have had water blown up their butt at least once. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 11:53:14 AM »
I loved the Japanese toilet experience when I was there a few months ago.  I strongly encourage the heated air dry and heated seat but those will bump you from a $100 bidet to $500 or so.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »
Will order.

Was playing an online trivia with some homies and one of the questions is what % of population (assume global) had used a bidet?  I said something like 80 and it was 20. I assume the question was just shitty and it meant who actually used one daily or had one versus have had water blown up their butt at least once.

You won't be disappointed dug, but don't trust me, trust the 4.5/5 star amazon rating (4,500+ reviews).

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00A0RX2UI/ref=acr_dpx_hist_5?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 11:56:02 AM »
I loved the Japanese toilet experience when I was there a few months ago.  I strongly encourage the heated air dry and heated seat but those will bump you from a $100 bidet to $500 or so.

Yes, tbh I kind of feel like I'm half-assing it when I grab tp to dry off.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 11:57:11 AM »
How hard are these to install?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 11:57:35 AM »
This is gonna be like tobias’ shower head or my polka dot vacuum. Also planning to purchase.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 11:59:36 AM »
I know MIR mentioned owning a bidet in one of the 'rona threads, but as a (as of early March) bidet owner myself I can't oversell how great these things are, and thought they deserved their own thread.

This is the one at my house...

It's called the Lux Bidet Neo 320 (like $90 at Amazon). It's wonderful. Imagine every crap you take turns into a one wipe special? Yep, that's life with a quality bidet. Mine has a dial where you can adjust the heat on it or whatever, but it's not really necessary and tap temp water is fine by me.

One of the best parts is that it's not clunky and aside from the control panel you can barely even tell it's there on the toilet. See pic below...

The nozzle on mine (shown here, not actually mine tho) is retractable and goes back up into the housing after use.

I def recommend purchasing a quality bidet. Your life experience undoubtedly will improve many times over.

Mine also has different settings so lady gEs can experience easy clean up (Katdaddy, NO!) after going no. 1 as well.

One last fun thing. These things shoot far! Mine lands about halfway up the shower wall in our bathroom about 6 feet away!

POST ITT any bidet questions and comment here when you purchase your own bidet.

Your toilet has a hot water line? Or is this more substantial plumbing involved?

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 12:04:30 PM »
This is gonna be like tobias’ shower head or my polka dot vacuum. Also planning to purchase.

:thumbsup:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 12:09:58 PM »

Your toilet has a hot water line? Or is this more substantial plumbing involved?

No. Had to run hot water from the sink line. Product came with a hot water hose for connection. Had to drill small hole in sink cabinet. Might be slight problem for people w really big bathrooms and sink far from toilet.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2020, 12:11:13 PM »

No. Had to run hot water from the sink line. Product came with a hot water hose for connection. Had to drill small hole in sink cabinet. Might be slight problem for people w really big bathrooms and sink far from toilet.

Yeah, that's not gonna work in my palatial washroom.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2020, 12:11:43 PM »
I guess the upside is less poop water on mi huevos.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 12:15:46 PM »

I couldn’t do that. Show me the best version without that hot water feature that would save a few bucks.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2020, 12:24:06 PM »
I only know one version trim.

https://www.toiletbidet.com/luxe-bidet-attachments.php

this is a pretty good breakdown of all the varieties of this particular brand.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2020, 12:28:53 PM »
I think I remember MIR saying his makes his bathroom always smell like pee. Does your bathroom perpetually smell like pee now? Because that'a pet peeve of mine.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 12:30:55 PM »
I only know one version trim.

https://www.toiletbidet.com/luxe-bidet-attachments.php

this is a pretty good breakdown of all the varieties of this particular brand.

:thumbs: 

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 12:31:52 PM »
I think I remember MIR saying his makes his bathroom always smell like pee. Does your bathroom perpetually smell like pee now? Because that'a pet peeve of mine.

i havent noticed this.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 02:57:52 PM »
pee sprinkles all over the place no matter how good your aim is, this thing would be covered in urine within minutes of being installed

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 03:11:15 PM »
Seems like wet crack and balls would take more TP than current course and yes now more stuff to be piss splattered.  I'm not convinced yet.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 03:19:10 PM »
Okay real talk.  Can one of these things really take care of you after one of those truly horrific dumps that needs multiple wipes?

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 03:24:38 PM »
Okay real talk.  Can one of these things really take care of you after one of those truly horrific dumps that needs multiple wipes?

Can confirm. Also, I usually use four sheets of tp folded for a quick one-wipe dry.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 03:27:36 PM »

Seems like this is where they would truly shine.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 03:35:47 PM »
But can it beat Donald Trump?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 04:10:34 PM »
Sit to pee. Splatter and aroma issue solved.

Will be ordering a bidet soon.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2020, 04:29:00 PM »
So, do you guys lift your massive johnson and balls out of the bowl before bidet-ing, or is that just me?