Author Topic: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread  (Read 84879 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread
« Reply #700 on: September 18, 2020, 08:23:21 AM »
If I go out of town this weekend, I give sd my proxy vote to preemptively fire Greg.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 18, 2020, 08:23:34 AM »
Something crazy i learned about Mtn Dew last night. Apparently at red lobster they serve a dew-garita which is a mtn dew infused margarita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can I trust you with a gE press pass Greg
Because i get #scoops with my #coverage. Also don’t know if you remember me reporting on injurys more than KSO and GPC combined during my college tenure.

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 18, 2020, 08:54:18 AM »
It actually reflects well on Greg that he definitely does not read this thread

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 18, 2020, 09:03:35 AM »
that is sooooooo greg

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: September 18, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »
Slim Jim is over the top, but I bet the drink is pretty good. Mountain Dew has always had pretty great/aggressive marketing and business partnerships.

They have two special sodas that are delicious and only available at Yum! restaurants. Baja Blast, which by itself keeps me going back to Taco Bell. I also recently discovered the deliciousness that is Mountain Dew Sweet Lightening, a peach flavored soda only available at KFC.

Related note, the demographic aim of their marketing campaigns is lol. When a lot of us were kids Dew was aimed at Xtreme sports types and seen as hip and edgy. I think this came with a redesign. Well, the other day I heard a Dew radio spot that was all about the outdoors and fishing/hunting and how dudes that love that stuff are all about the Dew.

I irl lol’d.

Edit: as far as marketing is concerned I forgot all about Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Is it for gamers? People who play sports? Why not both!
Might be that you're seeing ads more targeted at old dudes because you're now an old dude

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 18, 2020, 06:29:44 PM »
Someone gonna tell us what the eff is in that drink other than dew and a goddammed slim jim?

I think it was just tequila and Mtn Dew with a salted rim (maybe?) and a slim jim.

I also believe the Titans beat the Ravens that night due to someone at our table ordering it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 18, 2020, 11:50:46 PM »
Greg sitting around somewhere still wondering why everyone was giving him crap.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 19, 2020, 12:51:39 AM »
Slim Jim is over the top, but I bet the drink is pretty good. Mountain Dew has always had pretty great/aggressive marketing and business partnerships.

They have two special sodas that are delicious and only available at Yum! restaurants. Baja Blast, which by itself keeps me going back to Taco Bell. I also recently discovered the deliciousness that is Mountain Dew Sweet Lightening, a peach flavored soda only available at KFC.

Related note, the demographic aim of their marketing campaigns is lol. When a lot of us were kids Dew was aimed at Xtreme sports types and seen as hip and edgy. I think this came with a redesign. Well, the other day I heard a Dew radio spot that was all about the outdoors and fishing/hunting and how dudes that love that stuff are all about the Dew.

I irl lol’d.

Edit: as far as marketing is concerned I forgot all about Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Is it for gamers? People who play sports? Why not both!
Might be that you're seeing ads more targeted at old dudes because you're now an old dude

Well if you’re saying that Wichita sports talk super giant KFH radio is for old dudes.... ok, nvm.

Point stands tho Dew knows how to Dew the ad business.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 19, 2020, 01:03:56 AM »
It actually reflects well on Greg that he definitely does not read this thread
Oh christ alive. My b guys. Sorry for the luke. Never gets old.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 19, 2020, 01:04:55 AM »
Also can confirm farmers drink of choice at (least in my girlfriends family) is Dew

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 19, 2020, 01:16:17 AM »
Enjoy the real stuff Greg, when you get old all that extra sugar is bad news bears.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 19, 2020, 08:02:32 AM »
Enjoy the real stuff Greg, when you get old all that extra sugar is bad news bears.

I used to drink a ridiculous amount of Dew. If I didn’t have 1/2 a cold bottle by 9:00 am I got a headache. I broke the caffeine pop habit 2 years ago & any pop 18 months ago. Since then I’ve had maybe 6 run & cokes and that’s it.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 19, 2020, 04:38:33 PM »
Any change in health as a result?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 19, 2020, 06:59:19 PM »

Lost 25 pounds and my liver enzymes went from 2x the upper limit of normal to well within the normal range. Also greatly improved digestive stuff.

I made more changes than just quitting pop to lose 25. I did just quitting pop & lost 10 pounds, but then stalled. Switching from beef to chicken/pork tenderloin, not stopping for trash for breakfast & greatly reducing eating out for lunch lost the next 15.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 07:05:28 PM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 19, 2020, 08:58:56 PM »

Lost 25 pounds and my liver enzymes went from 2x the upper limit of normal to well within the normal range. Also greatly improved digestive stuff.

I made more changes than just quitting pop to lose 25. I did just quitting pop & lost 10 pounds, but then stalled. Switching from beef to chicken/pork tenderloin, not stopping for trash for breakfast & greatly reducing eating out for lunch lost the next 15.

Sounds like a well thought out diet/health plan.  I may try quitting pop, as I drink 2 to 3 per day.  Not sure if I want to switch meats, but may try after I swear off the sodas.  TY for info.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2020, 08:21:06 PM »
Twice baked potato loaded with butter, cheddar, bacon, and sour cream.  Topped with cheddar, jalapeño ranch, green onions, and smoked brisket.  Has to be 2-3k calories.  Why do I do this?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2020, 08:50:15 PM »
Because Delicious

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2020, 06:37:21 AM »
guys, listen up. I tried the mcdonalds spicy nuggets. it broke a roughly 5 year stretch of not eating anything mcdonalds that wasn't a breakfast burrito. heres the review:

review starts here: got ten of them. they were kind of reddish'er than the normal orange ones. otherwise had the normal pressed meat forms. they had a surprisingly high level of spice. I'd say spicier than the wendy's spicy nuggs. the hack?:

hack starts here: they have this new hot sauce called mighty hot sauce (not 100% certain of the name but it's something like that) and, folks, it is hot AF. and good AF. I'd like to irl have a bottle of this sauce to put on things. and it is very hot. go there to try this stuff out.

the results: just like normal mcdonalds you feel like trash for at least the hour following eating these things. that feeling like you need to take a shower and your body feels gross. I don't know how mcdonalds does this but I remember this from a long time ago when I swore off eating it and they've still got it. but overall like 4/10 because they were spicy.

the pictures: no pics

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2020, 08:22:10 AM »
i ate a spicy chicken sandwich for lunch yesterday from shake shack with a side of cheese fries

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: September 30, 2020, 04:30:48 PM »
Something crazy i learned about Mtn Dew last night. Apparently at red lobster they serve a dew-garita which is a mtn dew infused margarita.

I think greg getting totally clobbered on dew garitas and going to a weber presser would be great for gE.

also, I ate a half a bag of frito scoops in a delightful indulgence during the chiefs game

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2020, 05:59:58 PM »
Bout to have roast beef and egg noodles with gravy over mashed potatoes

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2020, 06:01:35 PM »

I think greg getting totally clobbered on dew garitas and going to a weber presser would be great for gE.

also, I ate a half a bag of frito scoops in a delightful indulgence during the chiefs game
I WOULD IF MHK HAD A FREAKING RED LOBSTER

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 30, 2020, 06:10:13 PM »
my red lobster doesnt have a dewgarita or even cheddar bay biscuits. would not recommend.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 30, 2020, 06:46:39 PM »

Threw in some green to make myself feel better beat