Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050404 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #14625 on: March 15, 2021, 08:00:17 PM »
Most of the republicans who won't get the shot are hardcore magas who don't associate with non-magas, so as long as we avoid family functions, we all should be ok.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14626 on: March 15, 2021, 08:07:54 PM »
Pretty fascinating what you find out when you actually read the story. 

https://apnews.com/article/ap-norc-poll-3rd-adult-skeptical-vaccine-3779574a6d45d38cfc1d8615eb176b2d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14627 on: March 15, 2021, 08:59:46 PM »
Pretty fascinating what you find out when you actually read the story. 

https://apnews.com/article/ap-norc-poll-3rd-adult-skeptical-vaccine-3779574a6d45d38cfc1d8615eb176b2d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Americans without a college degree are more likely than college-educated ones to say they will definitely or probably not get vaccinated, 40% versus 17%. And Republicans are more likely than Democrats to say that, 44% versus 17%.

So a little higher than the tweet SD posted.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14628 on: March 15, 2021, 10:49:04 PM »
Go on . . .

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14629 on: March 15, 2021, 11:16:29 PM »
The key is to get a high enough percentage of the population vaccinated.  Sure, we can take efforts to get people vaccinated.  We could also eliminate the problem people from the total population.  Here's 3 to start with.

“I don’t trust pharmaceuticals. I really don’t. And it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be safe,” said Debra Nanez, a 67-year-old retired nurse from Tucson, Arizona.

Nanez said she has gotten flu and pneumonia shots but is concerned about rumors about what’s in the coronavirus vaccine, and her friends have the same hesitation.

“It would take a while for me to do research on it to make sure it’s safe. I just don’t want to take anything that’s going to harm me,” she said.

Baron Walker, a 42-year-old laid-off insulation installer from Parkersburg, West Virginia, said he is in the “probably not” column, at least for now.

He said that if he were elderly, or lived in a densely populated area, he might consider the vaccine more strongly. But he is in rural part of the country, he has been wearing a mask and social-distancing, and he feels there is a good chance the nation will achieve herd immunity, he said.

“I feel like I have plenty of time before I get a chance to get (the vaccine) anyway, to find out if there are bad side effects and whether it’s even worth getting it,” Walker said.

“I’d like to see more safety data,” said Helderman, a video editor and associate producer for a Christian TV program. He also said that he would like to see more clarity on whether the vaccine is effective against new variants.

Between increasing the numerator of vaccinated normals and reducing the denominator of total population, we'll have the requisite ratio in no time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #14630 on: March 16, 2021, 05:33:51 AM »
AZ failure, hello Vlad Putin

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-eu-vaccines-insigh/unthinkable-eu-considers-getting-a-vaccine-boost-from-russias-sputnik-idUSKBN2B70KO

Remember when the resident CoronaBro’s thought Europe, particularly the EU was just whipping Covid’s ass? 

They’re a mess.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14631 on: March 16, 2021, 05:39:50 AM »
I don’t think anyone thought Europe was whipping ‘Rona’s ass Dax
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14632 on: March 16, 2021, 07:36:00 AM »
I don’t think anyone thought Europe was whipping ‘Rona’s ass Dax

I am not going to go back and look, but I seem to recall that cRusty the CoronaBro and Perpetual Meltdown Phil were pretty chubbed up about Germany at one point in time.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14633 on: March 16, 2021, 07:45:33 AM »
germany probably wasn't the best one to pick out dax since their deaths are about half of ours per capita. Italy is about the same but Belgium is slightly higher. kick belgium's ass imo. or the UK, they suck at not dying from this too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14634 on: March 16, 2021, 07:47:48 AM »
germany probably wasn't the best one to pick out dax since their deaths are about half of ours per capita. Italy is about the same but Belgium is slightly higher. kick belgium's ass imo. or the UK, they suck at not dying from this too.

Germany is an extremely homogenous population country.  I know it's  :curse: to you guys, but that is a factor.

Your hero Fauci touched on this early on.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14635 on: March 16, 2021, 07:50:51 AM »
lmao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14636 on: March 16, 2021, 07:51:43 AM »
lmao

When you do this (which is a lot) I know that you don't have a clue.

When you don't have a clue, just say so, steve.   Goodness

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14637 on: March 16, 2021, 07:52:33 AM »
well, the good news for you is with their ridiculous lack of vaccinating and nit picking their vaccine candidate they will all start to close the gap pretty quickly

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14638 on: March 16, 2021, 07:54:57 AM »
America looked like we were on the ropes but now we are hitting this thing in the back with a steel chair so that is really something

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14639 on: March 16, 2021, 07:55:05 AM »
well, the good news for you is with their ridiculous lack of vaccinating and nit picking their vaccine candidate they will all start to close the gap pretty quickly

That's not good news, Steve.

Right now, they're nearing exponential growth in the number of cases (again).

While they may have limited deaths to a degree, they are nowhere close to handling SARS-Covid-19 well.   They were an early favorite of the Resident CoronaBro's, then late summer hit.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14640 on: March 16, 2021, 07:55:59 AM »
America looked like we were on the ropes but now we are hitting this thing in the back with a steel chair so that is really something

hell yes we are

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14641 on: March 16, 2021, 08:41:27 AM »
We all knew there was only one way out of this, and no one—NO ONE—knows about spending tons of money and pushing drugs like the U S of A.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14642 on: March 16, 2021, 08:46:23 AM »
We all knew there was only one way out of this, and no one—NO ONE—knows about spending tons of money and pushing drugs like the U S of A.

Covid is on the mat and the USA is climbing the turnbuckle and beckoning the crowd to get on their feet and make some noise.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14643 on: March 16, 2021, 09:07:40 AM »

For sure we are looking good rn but had to bury way too many people to be chest puffing overall. The figuring out of what worked and didn't work worldwide will be facinating.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14644 on: March 16, 2021, 09:26:32 AM »

hell yes we are
Daily deaths under 1000 for the first time in a while and hopefully never over 1k again.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14645 on: March 16, 2021, 09:27:54 AM »
Dax, the supporter of a president who stood in front of the American people and suggested ingesting bleach and UV lights inside the body as solutions, is now attempting a dumpster dive for posters looking across the pond at other countries for solutions? Sick burn bro.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14646 on: March 16, 2021, 09:30:31 AM »
The key is to get a high enough percentage of the population vaccinated.  Sure, we can take efforts to get people vaccinated.  We could also eliminate the problem people from the total population.  Here's 3 to start with.

“I don’t trust pharmaceuticals. I really don’t. And it doesn’t sound like it’s going to be safe,” said Debra Nanez, a 67-year-old retired nurse from Tucson, Arizona.

Nanez said she has gotten flu and pneumonia shots but is concerned about rumors about what’s in the coronavirus vaccine, and her friends have the same hesitation.

“It would take a while for me to do research on it to make sure it’s safe. I just don’t want to take anything that’s going to harm me,” she said.

Baron Walker, a 42-year-old laid-off insulation installer from Parkersburg, West Virginia, said he is in the “probably not” column, at least for now.

He said that if he were elderly, or lived in a densely populated area, he might consider the vaccine more strongly. But he is in rural part of the country, he has been wearing a mask and social-distancing, and he feels there is a good chance the nation will achieve herd immunity, he said.

“I feel like I have plenty of time before I get a chance to get (the vaccine) anyway, to find out if there are bad side effects and whether it’s even worth getting it,” Walker said.

“I’d like to see more safety data,” said Helderman, a video editor and associate producer for a Christian TV program. He also said that he would like to see more clarity on whether the vaccine is effective against new variants.

Between increasing the numerator of vaccinated normals and reducing the denominator of total population, we'll have the requisite ratio in no time.

That is all peak maga.  I fully believe the unemployed insulator and the christian tv producer nitwit will fully research the "safety data".

lmfao, I know why dax gets so rage embarassed.  I sure as hell would be too if I were a mindless trumper

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14647 on: March 16, 2021, 09:32:30 AM »
The reason that goEMAW convinced just enough of america that trump sucked at coronavirus while europe was a utopia at it was so that enough people would change their mind about trump overall and vote him out and likely replace him with one of clinton's cult.  It was us dang kids all along.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14648 on: March 16, 2021, 10:04:56 AM »

Covid is on the mat and the USA is climbing the turnbuckle and beckoning the crowd to get on their feet and make some noise.
I was thinking more of a cage match situation where they lock the cage but there’s also like a ladder or something in there, but yeah same idea.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14649 on: March 16, 2021, 10:09:30 AM »
Really hoping the USA does a flying elbow drop, but doesn't miss because Covid rolls out of the way.   :crossfingers: