Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1065301 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18650 on: October 15, 2021, 09:20:19 AM »
Biden is #1 under precedencies for covid deaths in a year and he has a vaccine to work with. I wonder how many lives he could have saved if he wouldn't have told people they could stop wearing masks in early spring. Unfortunately, nobody talks about it now, because there's a vaccine and orange man, bad man gone.

Either way, happy sports are fully back. Go cats!

the mask guidance back in May/June was incredibly stupid. I think they thought it would entice people into getting vaxxed.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18651 on: October 15, 2021, 09:22:08 AM »
I think that was even admitted by someone that was the reasoning.  They failed to grasp how selfish the unvaxxed are.  Should have mandated a chip sooner. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18652 on: October 15, 2021, 09:25:56 AM »
I'm perfectly fine with fully vaccinated people not wearing masks. At this point, I'm fine with anyone who doesn't want to wear one not wearing it, honestly. Outside of places kids under 12 have to be like schools, anyway.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18653 on: October 15, 2021, 09:28:57 AM »
With the full understanding that the usual dummies will say I'm anti-vax, I'll post this hear anyway.  I have no idea if this guy is right.

https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1419769561889468420?s=20

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18654 on: October 15, 2021, 09:39:04 AM »
Biden is #1 under precedencies for covid deaths in a year and he has a vaccine to work with. I wonder how many lives he could have saved if he wouldn't have told people they could stop wearing masks in early spring. Unfortunately, nobody talks about it now, because there's a vaccine and orange man, bad man gone.

the mask guidance back in May/June was incredibly stupid. I think they thought it would entice people into getting vaxxed.

Mask mandates aside, the people dying from this could have only been saved by a vaccine mandate in the beginning.  But then again, they would have just went on strike, walked out, blah blah blah, and died anyway.  The same people didn't wear masks under mandates either.  But let's put this on Biden and not themselves.  They have had plenty of chances to save their own lives and didn't take it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18655 on: October 15, 2021, 09:40:59 AM »

Mask mandates aside, the people dying from this could have only been saved by a vaccine mandate in the beginning.  But then again, they would have just went on strike, walked out, blah blah blah, and died anyway.  The same people didn't wear masks under mandates either.  But let's put this on Biden and not themselves.  They have had plenty of chances to save their own lives and didn't take it.

yeah I agree. Everyone has made their choice. I don't know why maga's like wacky claim to care about covid death numbers TBH

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18656 on: October 15, 2021, 09:44:04 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18657 on: October 15, 2021, 09:50:45 AM »
I know that for some extremely weird reason (well, technically on brand reason) #blueanon leaders and #blueanonGe doesn't care the least about the actual origins of SARS-Covid-19.

But apparently The World Health Organization is going to take another crack at it, and sadly once again a Peter Daszak (Fauci's 3rd party guy who helped Fauci circumvent the GOF moratorium in the United States) shill is on the team.    Christian Drosten, one of the signatories on Daszak's CYA sternly written letter which said the lab origin was a conspiracy theory.

Of course The WHO also admitted in August that they let the Chinese dictate the words of the last report to them.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18658 on: October 15, 2021, 09:51:25 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

Last year, people who cared if they caught a deadly disease were catching it and dying from it. This year, it's mostly just people who don't care. Cases are rare enough for everyone else that it doesn't make sense to ask them to change their lifestyle to protect the MAGAs.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18659 on: October 15, 2021, 09:51:30 AM »

I will still point fingers... at orange man.  It is evident that a majority of the unvaxed are from counties who supported that man (I am sure dax will say something about race here), and it is evident they are still stuck on his agenda from the beginning.  Covid is a hoax, hiding it's true severity, hiding getting vaxed himself, making it seem like recovering from it was easy when he had access to treatments others don't, etc, etc. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18660 on: October 15, 2021, 09:53:01 AM »

I will still point fingers... at orange man.  It is evident that a majority of the unvaxed are from counties who supported that man (I am sure dax will say something about race here), and it is evident they are still stuck on his agenda from the beginning.  Covid is a hoax, hiding it's true severity, hiding getting vaxed himself, making it seem like recovering from it was easy when he had access to treatments others don't, etc, etc.

There are still millions upon millions of unvaxed in Non-MAGA demographics.  It's is #blueanonGe who wants to make it about race and cancel those people when it doesn't fit #blueanonGe's hyper-partisan dogmatic political agenda.

Right in our Nation's capital for example, over half the population is unvaxed and 92% of the eligible voters, voted for Biden.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18661 on: October 15, 2021, 09:54:24 AM »
What is a "non-MAGA demographic?"

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: October 15, 2021, 09:54:24 AM »

There are still millions upon millions of unvaxed in Non-MAGA demographics.  It's is #blueanonGe who wants to make it about race and cancel those people when it doesn't fit #blueanonGe's hyper-partisan dogmatic political agenda.

Once again, what is a non-MAGA demographic.  Do you have to be white to be MAGA?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: October 15, 2021, 09:55:56 AM »
A lot of Coronabros lost their fast balls once the presidency was fixed. Imagine that!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: October 15, 2021, 09:58:56 AM »
I wonder if the current status of covid has anything to do with the head of the United States government denying covid's existence for a full year?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: October 15, 2021, 09:59:46 AM »

Last year, people who cared if they caught a deadly disease were catching it and dying from it. This year, it's mostly just people who don't care. Cases are rare enough for everyone else that it doesn't make sense to ask them to change their lifestyle to protect the MAGAs.
Record number of deaths due to the pandemic. The math just doesn't add up here, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18666 on: October 15, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
I wonder if the current status of covid has anything to do with the head of the United States government denying covid's existence for a full year?
My god, more of this. I love it. We literally shut down the entire country and lost jobs and crap due to it under the previous leader of the country, but please keep going on with this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: October 15, 2021, 10:02:01 AM »

Once again, what is a non-MAGA demographic.  Do you have to be white to be MAGA?

No, you don't have to be white to be MAGA, but a simple look at the voting percentages tells you all you need to know.  Seriously?   

Are all non vaxxed, MAGA's? 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: October 15, 2021, 10:04:12 AM »
My god, more of this. I love it. We literally shut down the entire country and lost jobs and crap due to it under the previous leader of the country, but please keep going on with this.

These were local decisions with no guidance from the covid denying "leader" of the country

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18669 on: October 15, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18670 on: October 15, 2021, 10:05:44 AM »

Record number of deaths due to the pandemic. The math just doesn't add up here, but I appreciate the sentiment.

If you are gonna credit Biden for that, then you have to credit him for this too: https://www.wral.com/fact-check-did-biden-set-modern-jobs-record/19769164/

You know that's not how this works.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: October 15, 2021, 10:06:48 AM »
One of the ring leaders of cancelling minorities in the #blueanonGe community is always triggered by this discussion.  @Trim

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18673 on: October 15, 2021, 10:06:59 AM »
You guys want to credit Biden for people going back to their jobs? lol.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: October 15, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »
You guys want to credit Biden for people going back to their jobs? lol.

The White House just took credit for telling UPS, FedEx and Wal-Mart to work harder, so put nothing past this junta.