Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1101905 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18700 on: October 15, 2021, 11:14:46 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

What in the world are you trying to say here and these other posts wacky?  Where is this Friday fire coming from?  You honestly think the pandemic is kicking ass now more than ever in the US?  What in the world.
Record deaths this year. Yes, it’s kicking complete ass right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18701 on: October 15, 2021, 11:16:10 AM »

Outside of not wanting to get vaccinated and bitching about anything Sleepy Joe Biden and Peppermint Patty have to say on any given day, I really don't know what MAGAs stand for. It's been years since I've heard "build the wall." Not getting vaccinated is all they have.

So, if you are vaccinated, you are no true MAGA.

I think there is some made up story about a boy wearing a dress to get into a girls bathroom to commit crimes.  They seem pretty heated about that

If claims of sexual assault are made by individuals that are not #blueanon, they are to be doubted at every possible turn (SlowDug)

Otherwise #metoo . . . as long as the allegations are against conservatives (SlowDug)

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18702 on: October 15, 2021, 11:22:29 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

What in the world are you trying to say here and these other posts wacky?  Where is this Friday fire coming from?  You honestly think the pandemic is kicking ass now more than ever in the US?  What in the world.

Biden's fault.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18703 on: October 15, 2021, 11:23:21 AM »
King of Corona deaths per year:

#1 Biden
#2 Trump

Sucks!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18704 on: October 15, 2021, 11:31:26 AM »
what I want to know is how someone who knows the number of unvaccinated "non-MAGA demographic" by heart has no idea of the number of unvaccinated "MAGA demographic" or even how to find that number

Because that information is easily discernible within seconds simply by looking at the CDC numbers.   I just said that a moment ago.

Half of #blueanonGe's posts on this topic reference polling.

Go ahead and post your summary data for us all to get on your level of understanding.  Thanks.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

38% of hispanics voted for Trump so that's close to the unvaccinated hispanic %.  So really to boil this down you are again just trying to pin every unvaccinated person on black people even though they only make up ~6% of the unvaccinated population (50% of the 13% of the USA population).  Do I have that right Dax?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18705 on: October 15, 2021, 11:33:21 AM »

I'm not following what you are saying here.  Are you saying there are more deaths in 2021 due to covid versus 2020?  Where?  The world?  USA?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18706 on: October 15, 2021, 11:40:03 AM »
Can someone help Phil out here? Sheesh. Good thing I brought this up. People stopped paying attention once the vax and Biden came. Stay educated!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18708 on: October 15, 2021, 11:44:35 AM »
Thanks.  Horrible and imagine how many of those preventable if they would have been vaccinated with the Trump vax?  I'm not sure what exactly you are laying at Biden's feet here.  What did you want him to do different, mandate vaccines faster?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18709 on: October 15, 2021, 11:44:51 AM »
Biden’s Halloween costume this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18710 on: October 15, 2021, 11:47:02 AM »
Thanks.  Horrible and imagine how many of those preventable if they would have been vaccinated with the Trump vax?  I'm not sure what exactly you are laying at Biden's feet here.  What did you want him to do different, mandate vaccines faster?
Not to tell everyone to throw off their masks in early spring. I’m just echoing what the board did the previous year. Calling the sheep hypocrites and they’re responding as predicted.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18711 on: October 15, 2021, 11:47:11 AM »
King of Corona deaths per year:

#1 Biden
#2 Trump

Sucks!

Actually since almost 80k people died of Covid in January, when Trump was still president, it goes like this:

#1 Trump
#2 Biden

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18712 on: October 15, 2021, 11:48:17 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18713 on: October 15, 2021, 11:49:44 AM »
Not to tell everyone to throw off their masks in early spring. I’m just echoing what the board did the previous year. Calling the sheep hypocrites and they’re responding as predicted.

What exactly is hypocritical?  Who are the sheep?  Are you really comparing what people posted last year on the administration actions without a vaccine to get people from dying to 2021 when we had a vaccine to keep people from dying?  Like it doesn't make any sense except I just assume you are shitposting to shitpost.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18714 on: October 15, 2021, 11:53:07 AM »
:lol:

Yeah, my post was as laughable as yours.  That is how funny you sound.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18715 on: October 15, 2021, 11:56:48 AM »

What exactly is hypocritical?  Who are the sheep?  Are you really comparing what people posted last year on the administration actions without a vaccine to get people from dying to 2021 when we had a vaccine to keep people from dying?  Like it doesn't make any sense except I just assume you are shitposting to shitpost.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18716 on: October 15, 2021, 11:58:43 AM »
gotcha.  I assumed.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18717 on: October 15, 2021, 11:59:05 AM »
Biden: Scoreboard!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18718 on: October 15, 2021, 12:07:35 PM »
Divide and conquer. Mission mostly accomplished.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18719 on: October 15, 2021, 12:21:08 PM »
A good way for the maga's to really stick it to biden is to continue being unchip'd and die and make it where lots more people died while biden was president than when trump was president.  Win-win?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18720 on: October 15, 2021, 12:26:43 PM »
what I want to know is how someone who knows the number of unvaccinated "non-MAGA demographic" by heart has no idea of the number of unvaccinated "MAGA demographic" or even how to find that number

Because that information is easily discernible within seconds simply by looking at the CDC numbers.   I just said that a moment ago.

Half of #blueanonGe's posts on this topic reference polling.

Go ahead and post your summary data for us all to get on your level of understanding.  Thanks.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

38% of hispanics voted for Trump so that's close to the unvaccinated hispanic %.  So really to boil this down you are again just trying to pin every unvaccinated person on black people even though they only make up ~6% of the unvaccinated population (50% of the 13% of the USA population).  Do I have that right Dax?
Lol, I break it down by individual state.   

Phil you’re just sucking ass as always.

Not only that you said repeatedly you were leaving for good.

And it’s a total falsehood that I’m trying to pin anything on anybody and only proves again that in your state of being perpetually triggered you don’t follow along.

SMDH

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18721 on: October 15, 2021, 12:28:05 PM »
The ole why don't you leave and quit making me look like a racist POS

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18722 on: October 15, 2021, 12:32:13 PM »
The ole why don't you leave and quit making me look like a racist POS
You’re bullshit narrative that I’m trying to pin things on people is so on brand and pathetic it’s just BAU for you and your asshat agenda.

Your resident movement literally erases minorities. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18723 on: October 15, 2021, 12:34:00 PM »
Thank God gE has dax looking out for minorities
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile