Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1065487 times)

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #18675 on: October 15, 2021, 10:08:27 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

I will still point fingers... at orange man.  It is evident that a majority of the unvaxed are from counties who supported that man (I am sure dax will say something about race here), and it is evident they are still stuck on his agenda from the beginning.  Covid is a hoax, hiding it's true severity, hiding getting vaxed himself, making it seem like recovering from it was easy when he had access to treatments others don't, etc, etc.

There are still millions upon millions of unvaxed in Non-MAGA demographics.  It's is #blueanonGe who wants to make it about race and cancel those people when it doesn't fit #blueanonGe's hyper-partisan dogmatic political agenda.

Once again, what is a non-MAGA demographic.  Do you have to be white to be MAGA?

No, you don't have to be white to be MAGA, but a simple look at the voting percentages tells you all you need to know.  Seriously?   

Are all non vaxxed, MAGA's?

No one said all, but it has been shown that a majority of unvaccinated counties voted red.  Now... please show me stats of the "non-Maga demographic" unvaccinated in blue counties compared to red counties.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18676 on: October 15, 2021, 10:11:07 AM »
Because you guys spent a lot of energy pointing fingers at people when this first started and now you've all lost that same energy under this presidency and the pandemic is kicking ass right now and nobody cares now, because orange man gone. It's embarrassing. You've all painted one picture on who the covid killer is and it's magas and only magas and you're 1000% false about that said picture/narrative.

Last year, people who cared if they caught a deadly disease were catching it and dying from it. This year, it's mostly just people who don't care. Cases are rare enough for everyone else that it doesn't make sense to ask them to change their lifestyle to protect the MAGAs.
Record number of deaths due to the pandemic. The math just doesn't add up here, but I appreciate the sentiment.

The math adds up a whole lot better when you look at January and February deaths and take into account that the vaccines were still being rationed then. The majority of the population is vaccinated and only 1/30 covid hospital beds are filled by a vaccinated person. It does suck for the vaccinated person, but it's too rare to lose sleep over.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18677 on: October 15, 2021, 10:11:25 AM »

I will still point fingers... at orange man.  It is evident that a majority of the unvaxed are from counties who supported that man (I am sure dax will say something about race here), and it is evident they are still stuck on his agenda from the beginning.  Covid is a hoax, hiding it's true severity, hiding getting vaxed himself, making it seem like recovering from it was easy when he had access to treatments others don't, etc, etc.

There are still millions upon millions of unvaxed in Non-MAGA demographics.  It's is #blueanonGe who wants to make it about race and cancel those people when it doesn't fit #blueanonGe's hyper-partisan dogmatic political agenda.

Once again, what is a non-MAGA demographic.  Do you have to be white to be MAGA?

No, you don't have to be white to be MAGA, but a simple look at the voting percentages tells you all you need to know.  Seriously?   

No one said all, but it has been shown that a majority of unvaccinated counties voted red.  Now... please show me stats of the "non-Maga demographic" unvaccinated in blue counties compared to red counties.

I simply look at the ethnicity breakdown of vaccine intake as provided by our CDC.   

As I just provided you an excellent example of a non MAGA demographic in Washington DC, where over half the population remains un-vaccinated.

But you'll just keep doubling down on trying to claim that minority populations have a lot of MAGA's.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18678 on: October 15, 2021, 10:11:38 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18679 on: October 15, 2021, 10:14:30 AM »
Anyone who doesn't echo the daily dribble of sheep blue crap, is MAGA, apparently. Even if they voted for Biden. :facepalm:

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18680 on: October 15, 2021, 10:14:44 AM »

I simply look at the ethnicity breakdown of vaccine intake as provided by our CDC.   

As I just provided you an excellent example of a non MAGA demographic in Washington DC, where over half the population remains un-vaccinated.

But you'll just keep doubling down on trying to claim that minority populations have a lot of MAGA's.

Ok, now do CA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18681 on: October 15, 2021, 10:18:10 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

As of 10/5 there are still over 8 million un-vaccinated in decidedly non-MAGA populations in California.   Where decidedly non-MAGA populations comprise nearly half of the population, and let's be honest, at this point, they likely comprise half if not over half of the population.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18682 on: October 15, 2021, 10:20:34 AM »
Outside of not wanting to get vaccinated and bitching about anything Sleepy Joe Biden and Peppermint Patty have to say on any given day, I really don't know what MAGAs stand for. It's been years since I've heard "build the wall." Not getting vaccinated is all they have.

So, if you are vaccinated, you are no true MAGA.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18683 on: October 15, 2021, 10:21:26 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

As of 10/5 there are still over 8 million un-vaccinated in decidedly non-MAGA populations in California.   Where decidedly non-MAGA populations comprise nearly half of the population, and let's be honest, at this point, they likely comprise half if not over half of the population.

And what is the number of un-vaccinated in maga populations in CA?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18684 on: October 15, 2021, 10:26:49 AM »

Last year, people who cared if they caught a deadly disease were catching it and dying from it. This year, it's mostly just people who don't care. Cases are rare enough for everyone else that it doesn't make sense to ask them to change their lifestyle to protect the MAGAs.

Thank you.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18685 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:05 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

This should help: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-15/california-recall-results-newsom-coronavirus-vaccination-rates

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18686 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:51 AM »

Thank you.
lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18687 on: October 15, 2021, 10:33:20 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

I have no idea.   You're coming at this like I'm denying that MAGA's aren't getting vaccinated as they should.   While #blueanonGe comes at this as if the only people not getting vaccinated are MAGA's.

Again, there are millions upon millions of un-vaccinated in non MAGA demographics.  That has nothing to do with the vaccine rate of MAGA demographics.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18688 on: October 15, 2021, 10:36:18 AM »
Outside of not wanting to get vaccinated and bitching about anything Sleepy Joe Biden and Peppermint Patty have to say on any given day, I really don't know what MAGAs stand for. It's been years since I've heard "build the wall." Not getting vaccinated is all they have.

Melting down about all things Trump was the cornerstone of all things #blueanon

But I will have to agree that we should probably completely disassociate ourselves from anything Sleepy Joe says, because he's not coming up with the words, he probably doesn't even understand the policies that he's talking about and he's a massive vaccine misinformation machine.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18689 on: October 15, 2021, 10:39:37 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

I have no idea.   You're coming at this like I'm denying that MAGA's aren't getting vaccinated as they should.   While #blueanonGe comes at this as if the only people not getting vaccinated are MAGA's.

Again, there are millions upon millions of un-vaccinated in non MAGA demographics.  That has nothing to do with the vaccine rate of MAGA demographics.

No, I personally said a "majority" of the un-vaccinated are from counties who voted for Trump, because wacky was blaming Biden for those people's deaths.  You had to throw race into it, which you always do.  This specific conversation from the start has had everything to do with the vaccine rate of MAGA populations.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18690 on: October 15, 2021, 10:42:01 AM »
what I want to know is how someone who knows the number of unvaccinated "non-MAGA demographic" by heart has no idea of the number of unvaccinated "MAGA demographic" or even how to find that number

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18691 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:08 AM »

Ok, now do CA.

No, I personally said a "majority" of the un-vaccinated are from counties who voted for Trump, because wacky was blaming Biden for those people's deaths.  You had to throw race into it, which you always do.  This specific conversation from the start has had everything to do with the vaccine rate of MAGA populations.

By throwing race into it you actually mean being an anti-#blueanonGe and counting minorities as real people at all times in all discussions . . . and not picking and choosing when minorities are too be counted or not counted to fit a hyper-partisan dogmatic narrative.   

In addition, my initial response to you today said nothing about race outside of what we all know as decidedly non-MAGA demographics.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18692 on: October 15, 2021, 10:44:13 AM »
what I want to know is how someone who knows the number of unvaccinated "non-MAGA demographic" by heart has no idea of the number of unvaccinated "MAGA demographic" or even how to find that number

Well it's harder to prove yourself wrong that way.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18693 on: October 15, 2021, 10:45:41 AM »

Because that information is easily discernible within seconds simply by looking at the CDC numbers.   I just said that a moment ago.

Half of #blueanonGe's posts on this topic reference polling.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18694 on: October 15, 2021, 10:47:09 AM »
The non-MAGA demographic is 100% vaccinated. The MAGA demographic is 0% vaccinated. Some people cross demographic lines to vote against their own interests, but the overall percentages mostly hold up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18695 on: October 15, 2021, 10:47:45 AM »
The non-MAGA demographic is 100% vaccinated. The MAGA demographic is 0% vaccinated. Some people cross demographic lines to vote against their own interests, but the overall percentages mostly hold up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18696 on: October 15, 2021, 11:06:28 AM »

Because that information is easily discernible within seconds simply by looking at the CDC numbers.   I just said that a moment ago.

Go ahead and post your summary data for us all to get on your level of understanding.  Thanks.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18697 on: October 15, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »

What in the world are you trying to say here and these other posts wacky?  Where is this Friday fire coming from?  You honestly think the pandemic is kicking ass now more than ever in the US?  What in the world.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18698 on: October 15, 2021, 11:12:06 AM »

I think there is some made up story about a boy wearing a dress to get into a girls bathroom to commit crimes.  They seem pretty heated about that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18699 on: October 15, 2021, 11:14:00 AM »

Go ahead and post your summary data for us all to get on your level of understanding.  Thanks.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/