Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068995 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16550 on: July 16, 2021, 07:50:53 PM »
L
Aren't you guys like uh tired of arguing about this crap yet?

I don't think people are tired of having conversations, certainly appears neither of us are tired of reading these conversations.

My guess is our guy yla has anti-vaxxers/republicans in his family or is sympathetic to them and when people make fun of anti vaxxers he feels attacked. (Just my guess! I could be wrong!)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: July 16, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »
L

I don't think people are tired of having conversations, certainly appears neither of us are tired of reading these conversations.

My guess is our guy yla has anti-vaxxers/republicans in his family or is sympathetic to them and when people make fun of anti vaxxers he feels attacked. (Just my guess! I could be wrong!)

My baby sister isn't vaccinated and I love her dearly but I'm fresh outta fucks for her and everybody else that are able but unwilling to get vaccinated. It's 100% selfish and inexcusable.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: July 16, 2021, 07:56:55 PM »
L

I definitely do. Also have family members on the exact opposite side.. all I’m saying is that there is a middle ground if you wanted (obviously that’s not a gE thing to say)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: July 16, 2021, 08:09:05 PM »
i have family and friends that aren't vaccinated and i hope they don't die, but if they do it's their own rough ridin' fault so eff them.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: July 16, 2021, 08:12:54 PM »

L

I definitely do. Also have family members on the exact opposite side.. all I’m saying is that there is a middle ground if you wanted (obviously that’s not a gE thing to say)

That's great except I haven't seen you make a case for your middle ground or anti-vax position, I've only seen you ask people to stop discussing what is still the biggest news story in the world

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: July 16, 2021, 08:23:18 PM »
Like, have a position and own it and stop living in fear of having your pov challenged

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: July 16, 2021, 08:23:24 PM »
Like, have a position and own it and stop living in fear of having your pov challenged

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: July 16, 2021, 08:29:25 PM »

i don't even know what debate he's tired of.  afaik everyone here has the same opinion on vaccines (they're rough ridin' great) and people that don't want to be vaccinated (they're rough ridin' idiots).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: July 16, 2021, 08:34:50 PM »
:-(

https://twitter.com/bnodesk/status/1416209388344332288

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: July 16, 2021, 08:36:49 PM »

i don't even know what debate he's tired of.  afaik everyone here has the same opinion on vaccines (they're rough ridin' great) and people that don't want to be vaccinated (they're rough ridin' idiots).
Yeah, I haven’t seen a single person on here take a different stance than this (the correct one)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16560 on: July 16, 2021, 08:39:03 PM »
Well, there's one...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16561 on: July 16, 2021, 08:39:08 PM »

Yeah, I haven’t seen a single person on here take a different stance than this (the correct one)

yla's stance is there is a middle ground

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16562 on: July 16, 2021, 08:49:02 PM »
If you point out that millions of non MAGA are anti vax/top tier vaccine hesitancy.  Then you’re anti-vax and think vaccines are bad (ProgFacist.7)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16563 on: July 16, 2021, 10:24:36 PM »
Well, there's one...
Yeah, obviously, but besides them

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16564 on: July 16, 2021, 10:50:57 PM »
TF is the middle ground here?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16565 on: July 16, 2021, 10:56:13 PM »
i have family and friends that aren't vaccinated and i hope they don't die, but if they do it's their own rough ridin' fault so eff them.

I want COVID to be the bad guy in that avengers movie and snap its fingers and for the voluntarily unchip'd to die or vaporize or whatever happened there.  I'm OK with giving a 5-week notice so that anyone who wants to live can go get their first 'chip this coming week.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16566 on: July 16, 2021, 11:41:38 PM »

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16567 on: July 16, 2021, 11:45:31 PM »
I'm fully vaccinated and pretty much my entire family and extended family (who are of age) are as well.  My wife and I waited longer than some to do it but decided it was the smart thing to do.  But I don't hate, or even get angry about people who aren't.  I certainly don't wish death upon them.  The vaccine worship is a bit ridiculous IYAM.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16568 on: July 17, 2021, 12:21:25 AM »
I'm fully vaccinated and pretty much my entire family and extended family (who are of age) are as well.  My wife and I waited longer than some to do it but decided it was the smart thing to do.  But I don't hate, or even get angry about people who aren't.  I certainly don't wish death upon them.  The vaccine worship is a bit ridiculous IYAM.

Do you still not understand the implications for others when the able don't get vaccinated? The people who like to but can't are more vulnerable. People who can't and have no say are more vulnerable. Even those vaccinated are more vulnerable because more people with the virus increases the likelihood of someone getting a breakthrough case or variants sprouting up that could be more resistant to the vaccine.

Of course we shouldn't be wishing people dead, but at the same time we have to stop soft pedaling the bullshit. Stop telling these selfish fucks that it's okay, because it isn't. If the fear of potential death, or the motivation to be a good citizen isn't doing the trick, why not try unrelenting public shame?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16569 on: July 17, 2021, 12:30:12 AM »

If they quickly die from the current variants, there'll be less spread and morphing into new variants that our current 'chips might not be good enough for. If they're going to stay unchip'd, there's value in them dying sooner than later.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16570 on: July 17, 2021, 12:31:11 AM »
I don't hope people who choose to not get vaccinated die, but I'm indifferent to the survival of them and their loved ones. Middle ground!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16571 on: July 17, 2021, 12:35:39 AM »
I'd be ok with breaking up the united states and putting them all in the sec and paying for getting the chip'd out of there, and then building a wall plus whatever else it would take to never have any border crossing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16572 on: July 17, 2021, 02:21:30 AM »
I'm indifferent to the survival of them and their loved ones. Middle ground!

in the spirit of middle grounding, i'll go so far as to say that they're no stupider than skydivers, mountain climbers and others that enjoy risking their health for no comprehensible reason.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16573 on: July 17, 2021, 06:07:49 AM »
I'm indifferent to the survival of them and their loved ones. Middle ground!

in the spirit of middle grounding, i'll go so far as to say that they're no stupider than skydivers, mountain climbers and others that enjoy risking their health for no comprehensible reason.
Only if they were skydiving into a concert festival full of people they might land on and hurt or kill
:adios:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16574 on: July 17, 2021, 06:55:23 AM »
There are terrible people out there that refuse to have their kids vaccinated for the measles that start measles outbreaks. This will be the same. It’s unbelievably selfish and damaging to our communities to refuse to be vaccinated.