Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 465746 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16525 on: June 10, 2021, 08:38:59 AM »
Suddenly for ProgFascist Nation, the calls for investigations into the origins of SARS-Covid-19 instantly became legitimate:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eus-von-der-leyen-urges-unfettered-investigation-into-origins-covid-19-2021-06-10/

No one thinks that an investigation into the origins of the virus is a bad idea. People simply think that it was stupid to immediately declare it a Chinese bioweapon. It was one of many excuses to cover for the inept US response.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16526 on: June 10, 2021, 09:24:39 AM »
Damn Alabama :frown:
https://youtu.be/Un8M7LIduDg
Lol

Millions of vaccines set to expire across the country, mass Covid clinics shutting or already shut down across the country still with 40-50% plus of the population in those areas still not fully vaccinated.  But Alabama!

You need to start dialing up “your people” (your words) and tell them to get vaccinated.

The State health department has been trying to redirect vaccines and have gotten no help from the Feds beyond the guidance to just treat them like any other expired medication.  Why?  There’s plenty set to expire all across the country.  Nobody else needs them.   They’re still sitting on millions of doses collectively. 

My gawd you are beyond dumb.

Why are you lashing out at me? I don't live in Alabama and I'm not a producer for NBC news that found a county in Alabama that has a lower vaccination rate than El Salvador and Albania. Maybe direct that rage to the people of Russell County Alabama.

Also don't think we didn't notice you blaming black people again for Alabama's vaccination rate. Russell County is 54% white.
Lol, I can’t imagine the emotional upheaval that a county that was 46% minority would cause for the average Iowa cracker belter.  They’d move.  But I digress.

AL is now at 60% with at least a single dose.  Those on the front lines say that’s low.  So listen to some NBC producer or those that know?  Those that know say there’s no way a busy pharmacy has kept up with the ALDOH portal inputs.   My ITK sources have dedicated staff and it still took/takes up to 72 business hours to complete inputs after open clinics.

Damn dax congratulations. Alabama must have had a world record last two days, surprised we didn't hear about that.

https://www.wsfa.com/2021/06/07/alabama-may-face-uncomfortable-summer-with-covid-19-if-vaccination-rate-stays-low/

Dr. Michael Saag spoke about the need for vaccinations. He said that is the only way to bring the pandemic under control. Recent numbers were dropping, but he added we are seeing signs that is changing.

Alabama’s vaccination rate has climbed to about 36% for those with at least one dose of the COVID vaccine. Dr. Saag says that is not good enough.

Before you lash out at me again that's an Alabama television station talking to an Alabama doctor.

The number is higher per my sources.   Vaccinations are not being entered into the ALDPH portal in timely fashion if at all by private entities.   Agencies with dedicated staff struggle to get their entries in.

So you're telling me that there is a 24% difference in what the state is reporting from what is actually happening on the ground from "your sources?" My God, does the internet exist in Alabama? That's some crap you hear about in the third world or places after a large scale natural disaster. Man, thoughts and prayers.

He pretty clearly told you to NOT EVEN START so DON'T EVEN START

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16527 on: June 10, 2021, 09:29:56 AM »
Suddenly for ProgFascist Nation, the calls for investigations into the origins of SARS-Covid-19 instantly became legitimate:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/eus-von-der-leyen-urges-unfettered-investigation-into-origins-covid-19-2021-06-10/

No one thinks that an investigation into the origins of the virus is a bad idea. People simply think that it was stupid to immediately declare it a Chinese bioweapon. It was one of many excuses to cover for the inept US response.

Lead by Dr. Anthony "the average American has nothing to worry about" Fauci

But you're absolutely lying to us and yourself with the usage of "no one".   Your movement and your go to media was  easily propagandized into carrying the water of those who wanted the Wuhan lab leak theory immediately shot down and labeled as a conspiracy.   

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16528 on: June 10, 2021, 10:49:52 AM »
What percentage of the population has either had covid or has been vaccinated? Has to be approaching critical mass I would think.

I think this was posted in here somewhere before: https://covid19dashboardgt.shinyapps.io/us_immunitylevel/

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16529 on: June 10, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »

Lead by Dr. Anthony "the average American has nothing to worry about" Fauci

But you're absolutely lying to us and yourself with the usage of "no one".   Your movement and your go to media was  easily propagandized into carrying the water of those who wanted the Wuhan lab leak theory immediately shot down and labeled as a conspiracy.   

The media didn't carry water for the Wuhan lab leak theory because of the source for the theory.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16530 on: June 11, 2021, 08:02:02 AM »
Thanks for admitting the discernible media bias, Bucket.

That's a rarity for people like you.

Also thanks for admitting that your go to media is easily manipulated by those with political views that align with their own.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16531 on: June 11, 2021, 09:42:50 AM »

Also thanks for admitting that your go to media is easily manipulated by those with political views that align with their own.

Didn't read because of paywall, but this sums up why the media may have been reluctant to run with it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16532 on: June 11, 2021, 09:53:56 AM »

Didn't read because of paywall, but this sums up why the media may have been reluctant to run with it.

That’s an opinion. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16533 on: June 11, 2021, 10:58:31 AM »
source pearl clutching lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #16534 on: June 11, 2021, 11:08:58 AM »
Is that your opinion? 

Yes

Let it be recorded that the opinion source was verified!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16535 on: June 11, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16536 on: June 11, 2021, 12:44:17 PM »
Not knowing anything other than what is presented in that graph, I would strongly suspect some reporting funny business like the backlog dumps some US states have done.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16537 on: June 11, 2021, 01:10:02 PM »

So was the 81% mask compliance based on the 300+ million people that it was mandated on last April?  Or on the 1.3 billion of the population?  Either way there is a eff ton of people still not wearing masks, substantially more than the number of cases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16538 on: June 11, 2021, 01:25:08 PM »
Mask use aside, India is not the first place that comes to mind when I think of the word "sanitary".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16539 on: June 11, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »
Speaking of sanitary.  Maybe another 60m tainted JJ chips.  Still being shipped with labeling overseas.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16540 on: June 11, 2021, 01:39:05 PM »
the mask was no match for india

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16541 on: June 13, 2021, 11:46:21 PM »
i've pretty much stopped paying attention to coronavirus stuff, because it feels pretty resolved here in the united states.  but crap is probably going to be pretty grim in many parts of the world this winter.  we're (the world) vaccinating people much too slowly and afaik, we don't even know how well most of the vaccines work against delta variant (the inclination is to assume less efficacy than pfizer, but i don't know if that is a good assumption).

"a lot of political rhetoric is picking a slice of "elites" and positioning yourselves against them."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16542 on: June 13, 2021, 11:49:44 PM »
holy crap, peru.  1 in 200 dead.

"a lot of political rhetoric is picking a slice of "elites" and positioning yourselves against them."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16543 on: June 14, 2021, 03:41:57 PM »
congrats to the bottom right

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16544 on: June 14, 2021, 04:09:32 PM »
What the heck is going on with CO?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16545 on: June 14, 2021, 05:12:43 PM »
What the heck is going on with CO?

All four of those states have a sizeable, very liberal metro area that politically are very far removed from the rest of the state. I'm going to guess very high vaccination rates in Denver, Portland x2, and Seattle while the rest of the state has vaccination and case rates that resemble the states in the upper left.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16546 on: June 14, 2021, 06:21:27 PM »
So MS basically vaccinated no one and still haven’t paid the price for it, interesting.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: June 14, 2021, 06:48:34 PM »
So MS basically vaccinated no one and still haven’t paid the price for it, interesting.
Lack of testing?
:adios:

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: June 15, 2021, 08:25:24 AM »
congrats to the bottom right

A cursory review of the CDC website reveals that this chart is garbage.  Also what units are on the y-axis?
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: June 15, 2021, 08:33:35 AM »
#lol