Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068697 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #14525 on: March 13, 2021, 08:17:07 AM »
What a 12 months this has been. I've been waiting for stories like that since I washed my first bag of groceries in bleach

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14526 on: March 13, 2021, 08:17:43 AM »
So now we kind of have to use our standing in the world to make sure everyone else whips this things ass right?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14527 on: March 13, 2021, 08:24:24 AM »
So now we kind of have to use our standing in the world to make sure everyone else whips this things ass right?

We aren't the world's protector some world say but I'm all in on that. J&j chips should be flying out our borders asap

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14528 on: March 13, 2021, 09:07:36 AM »
rough ridin' awful

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1370747879367843841

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14529 on: March 13, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »
rough ridin' awful

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1370747879367843841

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you know all those evil pieces of crap will get jabbed in private just like Trump

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14530 on: March 13, 2021, 09:30:46 AM »
They have already been jabbed.  The plan is now to fear monger the maga sheep to keep some control.

This is why I think private sector will have to step in to enforce this along with schools.

magas are super tough until you won't let them get ho-hos at walmart.  After a reasonable period of time, I would fully support a business who turns away non jabbers.  If given a choice, they would get my business which would off set the magas piddly mkt share.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14531 on: March 13, 2021, 09:55:57 AM »
Gates will get involved in chipping third world countries

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14533 on: March 13, 2021, 10:38:36 AM »
I don't get Trump's angle at this stage.  He sends out a statement written like a 8 year old wanting all the credit for chips going in arms but keeps his own chipping quiet and won't show up with the president's pushing for it.  tbh he prob wasn't invited.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14534 on: March 13, 2021, 10:46:59 AM »
It's extremely symbolic and if there's one thing the hyperpartisan ProgFascist gets chubbed about is symbolism or the appearence that something is being done.

A press conference, a meeting, committees, seminars, task forces, white papers . . .all are the kinds of things that give the ProgFascist a real sense of accomplishment.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14535 on: March 13, 2021, 11:08:08 AM »
I don't get Trump's angle at this stage.  He sends out a statement written like a 8 year old wanting all the credit for chips going in arms but keeps his own chipping quiet and won't show up with the president's pushing for it.  tbh he prob wasn't invited.

And now Fox is making Trump look like a simpleton with a rock brain by calling the trump vaccine dangerous.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14536 on: March 13, 2021, 11:21:17 AM »

And now Fox is making Trump look like a simpleton with a rock brain by calling the trump vaccine dangerous.

So Fox is pulling a Cuomo?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14537 on: March 13, 2021, 11:23:13 AM »
How long until Fox gets a letter from a Pfizer lawyer and immediately sprays their underwear with urine in a sign of true cowardice?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14538 on: March 13, 2021, 11:23:57 AM »

Did Cuomo call trump a sad, blubbery moron?  If so then yes, that is what Fox is doing also

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14539 on: March 13, 2021, 11:37:20 AM »

Did Cuomo call trump a sad, blubbery moron?  If so then yes, that is what Fox is doing also

As someone who doesn't watch Fox I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

Not the you would understand, because you never do.  But it's nice to know that you put the alleged words of Fox News as having the same merit and impact in the world as the factual statements of the governor of New York. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14540 on: March 13, 2021, 11:49:31 AM »
Unless you are old and not tech savvy you could click the link itt to see what was said.  You don't need to watch Fox news channel to watch that clip.  Do I need to break that down further for you or do you think you can handle this advanced technique?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14541 on: March 13, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »
Unless you are old and not tech savvy you could click the link itt to see what was said.  You don't need to watch Fox news channel to watch that clip.  Do I need to break that down further for you or do you think you can handle this advanced technique?

So Laura Ingraham a Fox News commentator carries the same weight in this world as the Governor of New York State?

Look, I know you and the rest of the prog fascists think that, and meltdown over everything Fox News says (which is super weird), and this is why all smart people (like me) should point and  :lol: and mock you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14542 on: March 13, 2021, 12:03:25 PM »

So Laura Ingraham a Fox News commentator carries the same weight in this world as the Governor of New York State?

Look, I know you and the rest of the prog fascists think that, and meltdown over everything Fox News says (which is super weird), and this is why all smart people (like me) should point and  :lol: and mock you.

I didn't watch a minute of Cuomo or Fox. I am just trying to get straight why Fox is trashing the Trump vaccine and trump refuses to defend himself against them saying he is a complete failure on the virus.  He seemed very proud but now Fox say he screwed it horribly

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14543 on: March 13, 2021, 12:07:02 PM »
You've concluded this based on a screenshot of a Tweet where supposedly Laura Ingraham alleges something about the vaccine?

Fascinating

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14544 on: March 13, 2021, 12:29:48 PM »
You've concluded this based on a screenshot of a Tweet where supposedly Laura Ingraham alleges something about the vaccine?

Fascinating

Until then I was not aware fox was trashing the trump vaccine.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14545 on: March 13, 2021, 01:01:30 PM »
I guess I can assume Trump doesn’t want to push the vaccine stuff because he probably knows a bunch of his fans hate it and Biden is current prez, but he really could’ve just taken credit for it and been out there getting the vaccine and playing that up and saying his efforts to solve this crisis were there etc. basically the only way to play it successfully.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14546 on: March 13, 2021, 01:08:32 PM »
I guess I can assume Trump doesn’t want to push the vaccine stuff because he probably knows a bunch of his fans hate it and Biden is current prez, but he really could’ve just taken credit for it and been out there getting the vaccine and playing that up and saying his efforts to solve this crisis were there etc. basically the only way to play it successfully.

Obviously.  Fox on the other hand wants to pander to the antivaxxers and will dump on trump to do so.  They want the magas without the trump.  It is completely impossible to give trump credit for the vax while sewing distrust in the vaccine. they have chose the most clicks with the story that will have the longest life amongst the totally deluded.

They will try and walk that line without crossing it and getting the big pharma version of Dominion pissed enough to make them run and hind under the bed.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14547 on: March 13, 2021, 02:41:09 PM »
Maga's might storm mar a lago if trump worked with obummer, Killary's husband, w, and carter
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14548 on: March 13, 2021, 04:52:31 PM »
Maga's might storm mar a lago if trump worked with obummer, Killary's husband, w, and carter

yeah, they wouldn't believe it but instead would say it's a lizard man imposter.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile