Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 109236 times)

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1150 on: January 29, 2020, 10:30:00 AM »
is it true that Giulianni was working to oust the new prosecutor who was targeting his associates interests in corruption investigations?

Is it true that LibDorks want to believe a guy who is already under indictment by this administration?

Rhetorical question wants to know

I mean, Parnas kept ALL the receipts. I don't have to believe HIM, per se. I can just look at the documented evidence.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 29, 2020, 11:19:28 AM »
Quid pro quo is fine when using my tax dollars to assist the us in advancing the us taxpayer interests.

Djt used my tax dollars to help him win an election if the allegations are true.

LOL, you’re own rough ridin' party literally had whole commissions about the corruption in the Ukraine and then when ChiCom Joe became point man on the Ukraine suddenly there was a lot less concern about corruption.  Until of course the unilaterally declared “corrupt” Ukrainian prosecutor started doing some uncomfortable things in regards to Burisma and all of sudden corruption was a big deal again and (clearly) inextricably tied to the receipt of US foreign aid.

You can’t ask questions about our corruption (LibDork Nation).

But for Trump: You can’t have any concerns about corruption.
Lol, you're just making things up. The US, the EU and the IMF all wanted Shokin gone. Or do you not know what unilateral means?

Lol, they literally went off their own decelerations of corruption.   Singling our individuals in the Ukraine and declaring that they (alone) were corrupt is positively LOL’able and only total idiots like you actually believe that.
:lol: Please continue. You look worse than you did in the Mahomes thread.

Lol, you’re literally declaring victory 3 years in hindsight.  That’s how sad you are Waks, FFS. 

Pathetic
Just pointing out a pattern, friend. Don't worry, when you go back and delete those posts, most won't remember them.

And I’m only pointing out an ongoing pattern of your stupidity and rage.  So much rage that you’re literally jizzing yourself that I was wrong about a QB pick based on results 3 or 4 years later and then equating it to this discussion, LOL.

Tap out accepted.
Where was the tap out, exactly? You're deranged. Sorry that the cool kids are picking on you. Maybe if you shut up for once everyone wouldn't know you to be the miserable, old fool that you are.

The resident LibDorks are 17 degrees of separation from the “cool kids”.  This would include you, Waks.

I’m sorry (not really)  you’re too stupid to understand that picking out a single person in the Ukraine (who was investigating Burisma) and declaring them corrupt in 2015 (and even  now) is positively LOL’able.   Particularly in light of the known fact that the people who fired him were corrupt AF and were subsequently run out because of their corruption. 

BTW you can reach Burisma in Cyprus (LOL).   

Also, per the  Ukrainian government, literally within days of the firing of Shokin (Biden’s office), other factions within the US government were offering apologies for the dissemination of false information about the Ukrainian prosecutors office.  While US reps of Burisma were working on introducing Ukrainian prosecutors to the Obama Administration for a big mea culpa fest?  Weird.

But I know, only Ukrainians that are OrangeMan Bad to be believed.  The rest is Russian disinformation. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 29, 2020, 11:30:32 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 29, 2020, 11:46:05 AM »
:bwpopcorn:

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1222572116257787904

Awesome.  Recently departed national security advisors shouldn’t be writing anything that has to be vetted (by known leakers).   

Particularly known leakers who are both pissed off about the lack of regime changing going on and pissed off that their former bosses corruption is being brought to light.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 29, 2020, 12:25:41 PM »
Is this about done so we can go back to regularly scheduled programming?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: January 29, 2020, 12:40:23 PM »
At this point it’s probably easier to just make a list of the witnesses who aren’t deep state never Trumpers.

Actually, Dax, are there any of those?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 29, 2020, 01:06:11 PM »
Well it’s pretty clear that Ellen is a huge liar.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 29, 2020, 01:32:40 PM »
Dersh bringing back the "if the president does it, it's not illegal" defense. Dax obviously nods in agreement (if the president is a republican)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 29, 2020, 01:37:42 PM »
Dersh bringing back the "if the president does it, it's not illegal" defense. Dax obviously nods in agreement (if the president is a republican)
I think A.D. has been effective today. It doesn't help that the Dems keep honorifically referring to him as "Professor"

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 29, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/abc/status/1222600255369359362

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 29, 2020, 01:52:23 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 29, 2020, 01:58:47 PM »
I hope you liked and retweeted that prescient tweet.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 29, 2020, 02:21:46 PM »
SlowDug, looks like QPQ’s are just a Dem administration thing from here on out, so hopefully our guy Bloomberg is going to get elected. 

Also good to know that Bloomie’s VP is gonna be able to load up his kids and travel the world getting investments from foreign countries for the kid and/or installing the kid on boards of mega corrupt corporations out of Cyprus, The Caymans and similar.

Gonna be pretty great. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 29, 2020, 02:23:51 PM »
Forgot to mention the ability to shakedown foreign governments without fear of repercussions.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 29, 2020, 02:27:41 PM »
Forgot to mention the ability to shakedown foreign governments without fear of repercussions.

Do you think that's a bad thing?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 29, 2020, 02:29:08 PM »
SlowDug, looks like QPQ’s are just a Dem administration thing from here on out, so hopefully our guy Bloomberg is going to get elected. 

Also good to know that Bloomie’s VP is gonna be able to load up his kids and travel the world getting investments from foreign countries for the kid and/or installing the kid on boards of mega corrupt corporations out of Cyprus, The Caymans and similar.

Gonna be pretty great.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

i think the Trump kids agree

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 29, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »

Do you think that's a bad thing?

Oh no, particularly if you need somebody removed because you’re afraid that the investigation may get a kid kicked off a BOD, or worse. 

I hear those Cyprus (or similar) based corps can facilitate a “he fell down the stairs” scenario pretty quickly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 29, 2020, 02:37:35 PM »

Gonna be pretty great.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

i think the Trump kids agree

Don’t see any BOD seats on Cyprus based corps with non existent financial statements or trips to China for few billion in funding (while in the midst of major trade negotiations) or anybody getting shook down on foreign aid.  But I did do a speed read. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: January 29, 2020, 02:39:59 PM »
I do appreciate how GQ like everyone else characterized the Burisma and Chinese deals (two examples) as “wildly distorted” though.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: January 29, 2020, 03:23:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1222583748450975746

Pretty  :facepalm:  from cryin' chuck, but I wonder if Ted knows the circumstances around those serious felonies and who they were in service of?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: January 29, 2020, 03:32:55 PM »
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1222583748450975746

Pretty  :facepalm:  from cryin' chuck, but I wonder if Ted knows the circumstances around those serious felonies and who they were in service of?

Yep, in service of the same administration prosecuting him, right Lib?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: January 29, 2020, 03:40:26 PM »
Expand on that thought dax, tell me where you're going with it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 29, 2020, 03:42:52 PM »
Expand on that thought dax, tell me where you're going with it.

Lev Is under Federal indictment. 3 guesses as to which branch of government the DOJ falls under.