Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108670 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1125 on: January 28, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »
We’ve come a long way folks. Frankly I don’t even know where we got these goalposts from.

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1222278071312617473

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 28, 2020, 04:28:41 PM »
will they ever over play their hand on how absolutely stupid the trumpers are?  At some point will they realize he changes their position every day?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 28, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 28, 2020, 04:58:22 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 28, 2020, 05:05:12 PM »
Sweet

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 29, 2020, 08:08:53 AM »
So do they play the “it doesn’t matter, it’s not impeachable” or the “Bolton is a liar and mad because I fired him”?

Which is the better line for idiots to believe?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 29, 2020, 08:12:04 AM »
They can run with both. They will believe both at the exact same time.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1132 on: January 29, 2020, 08:12:14 AM »
They are going with the first one now I believe. Dax, confirm?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 29, 2020, 08:22:37 AM »
 So they are pretending the “the call was perfect, there was no quid pro qui” point that they relied on for several months?  I’d be afraid of looking like a huge rube

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 29, 2020, 08:45:18 AM »
We’re now entering “we got’em” Phase 5 or is it 6? 

It’s going to be sad watching LibDork Nation: The Most Useful of Idiots now go all in on John Bolton.

A man they use to hate with the power of a 1000 suns. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 29, 2020, 08:49:18 AM »

It’s going to be sad watching LibDork Nation: The Most Useful of Idiots now go all in on John Bolton.

As a witness? Sure, why not?  :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 29, 2020, 09:10:11 AM »

As a witness? Sure, why not?  :dunno:

Useful idiots are too stupid to understand that nearly every dollar of US foreign aid for decades has been tied to some sort of quid pro quo.  Unless of course you are stupid and believe that the US has spent trillions on foreign out of shear benevolence and good will.

Now in an amazing turn of events, Democrats who according to themselves were extremely worried about corruption in the Ukraine.  Going so far as to forcing corrupt Ukrainian leaders to fire a “corrupt” prosecutor because he was so gosh darn corrupt . . . with a former VPOTUS openly bragging about getting the prosecutor fired because supposedly he was so gosh darn corrupt. 

Are now saying this  president shouldn’t have had any concerns about corruption in the Ukraine and thus should have just green lit, no questions asked foreign aid.   

LOL

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 29, 2020, 09:13:56 AM »
Quid pro quo is fine when using my tax dollars to assist the us in advancing the us taxpayer interests.

Djt used my tax dollars to help him win an election if the allegations are true.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: January 29, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »
So Dax, do you think there was a quid pro quo?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 29, 2020, 09:29:20 AM »
Dax, why do you think Bolton should be blocked from testifying?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: January 29, 2020, 09:51:11 AM »
Quid pro quo is fine when using my tax dollars to assist the us in advancing the us taxpayer interests.

Djt used my tax dollars to help him win an election if the allegations are true.

LOL, you’re own rough ridin' party literally had whole commissions about the corruption in the Ukraine and then when ChiCom Joe became point man on the Ukraine suddenly there was a lot less concern about corruption.  Until of course the unilaterally declared “corrupt” Ukrainian prosecutor started doing some uncomfortable things in regards to Burisma and all of sudden corruption was a big deal again and (clearly) inextricably tied to the receipt of US foreign aid.

You can’t ask questions about our corruption (LibDork Nation).

But for Trump: You can’t have any concerns about corruption.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 29, 2020, 10:01:19 AM »

LOL, you’re own rough ridin' party literally had whole commissions about the corruption in the Ukraine and then when ChiCom Joe became point man on the Ukraine suddenly there was a lot less concern about corruption.  Until of course the unilaterally declared “corrupt” Ukrainian prosecutor started doing some uncomfortable things in regards to Burisma and all of sudden corruption was a big deal again and (clearly) inextricably tied to the receipt of US foreign aid.

Lol, you're just making things up. The US, the EU and the IMF all wanted Shokin gone. Or do you not know what unilateral means?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 29, 2020, 10:04:59 AM »

Lol, you're just making things up. The US, the EU and the IMF all wanted Shokin gone. Or do you not know what unilateral means?

Lol, they literally went off their own decelerations of corruption.   Singling out individuals in the Ukraine and declaring that they (alone) were corrupt is positively LOL’able and only total idiots like you actually believe that.

There’s literally EU countries who right now as we speak do billions of Euro’s a year in business with entities run by oligarch’s and they don’t like it when their most favored oligarchs are being investigated . . . and/or they want to make sure they’re helping their favorite oligarchs put the competition out of business.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 10:08:32 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 29, 2020, 10:06:43 AM »

Lol, they literally went off their own decelerations of corruption.   Singling our individuals in the Ukraine and declaring that they (alone) were corrupt is positively LOL’able and only total idiots like you actually believe that.
:lol: Please continue. You look worse than you did in the Mahomes thread.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 29, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »

Lol, they literally went off their own decelerations of corruption.   Singling our individuals in the Ukraine and declaring that they (alone) were corrupt is positively LOL’able and only total idiots like you actually believe that.

Lol, you’re literally declaring victory 3 years in hindsight.  That’s how sad you are Waks, FFS. 

Pathetic

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 29, 2020, 10:11:34 AM »
is it true that Giulianni was working to oust the new prosecutor who was targeting his associates interests in corruption investigations?

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 29, 2020, 10:12:34 AM »

Lol, you’re literally declaring victory 3 years in hindsight.  That’s how sad you are Waks, FFS. 

Pathetic
Just pointing out a pattern, friend. Don't worry, when you go back and delete those posts, most won't remember them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 29, 2020, 10:13:36 AM »
is it true that Giulianni was working to oust the new prosecutor who was targeting his associates interests in corruption investigations?

Is it true that LibDorks want to believe a guy who is already under indictment by this administration?

Rhetorical question wants to know

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 29, 2020, 10:17:12 AM »

Pathetic
Just pointing out a pattern, friend. Don't worry, when you go back and delete those posts, most won't remember them.

And I’m only pointing out an ongoing pattern of your stupidity and rage.  So much rage that you’re literally jizzing yourself that I was wrong about a QB pick based on results 3 or 4 years later and then equating it to this discussion, LOL.

Tap out accepted.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 29, 2020, 10:26:33 AM »

Pathetic

And I’m only pointing out an ongoing pattern of your stupidity and rage.  So much rage that you’re literally jizzing yourself that I was wrong about a QB pick based on results 3 or 4 years later and then equating it to this discussion, LOL.

Tap out accepted.
Where was the tap out, exactly? You're deranged. Sorry that the cool kids are picking on you. Maybe if you shut up for once everyone wouldn't know you to be the miserable, old fool that you are.