Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108525 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #1100 on: January 27, 2020, 04:52:01 PM »
Does anyone else have difficulty with answering if they think vindman is a double agent?

Personally, I do not.

LOL, but at minimum you've implied that I've said he is a double agent and I just await the link.

LibDork.9:  A Vlad Putin approved useful idiot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 27, 2020, 04:54:00 PM »
If I would have come into this impeachment supporting Trump, there is no way that dax's effort in this thread would have failed to change my mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Like I'm going to change the mind of some of the most hardcore LibDork whackjobs on the planet  :lol: :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 27, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »
I can't wait until they call Hillary and start grilling her on benghazi again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 27, 2020, 05:01:44 PM »
Fantastic work in establishing the clear groundwork and factually reality that LibDork Leadership was 1000% all in, in allowing the Executive Branch leeway in conducting foreign affairs during the previous administration.   So much so that LibDork Leadership and LibDork Nation raised virtually no concerns or opposition to the previous administration quite literally burning nations to the ground for no reason.   LibDork Leadership showed virtually no concern or opposition when the executive leaders literally admitted on open mic that as soon as the 2012 election had come and gone,  He was ready, willing and able to be completed destroyed and owned by Vlad Putin.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: January 27, 2020, 05:02:31 PM »
If I would have come into this impeachment supporting Trump, there is no way that dax's effort in this thread would have failed to change my mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Like I'm going to change the mind of some of the most hardcore LibDork whackjobs on the planet  :lol: :lol:

Switch sides and you might.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 27, 2020, 05:03:16 PM »
I honestly do wonder who they'd call. I kinda think Hunter Biden is mostly a bluff and they wouldn't actually do something that ridiculous.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 27, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
I'm hoping they call Joe.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 27, 2020, 05:05:10 PM »

Switch sides and you might.

#bloomberg2020

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 27, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »
Joe Biden, Hillary, and the whistleblower

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: January 27, 2020, 05:09:55 PM »
I think the elected officials know that nothing is there, but the daxags.com'rs of the world are going all in on hunter testifying. There are multiple threads every day asking why the Republicans won't call witnesses when they so obviously would prove this is a sham and throw hunter, papa frontrunner Joe, and Obama in jail.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 27, 2020, 05:13:43 PM »
I think the elected officials know that nothing is there, but the daxags.com'rs of the world are going all in on hunter testifying. There are multiple threads every day asking why the Republicans won't call witnesses when they so obviously would prove this is a sham and throw hunter, papa frontrunner Joe, and Obama in jail.

I couldn't care less if Hunter Biden testifies or not.   Everyone already knows that Biden(s) are super corrupt, except you, clearly.   Everyone knows that LibDork Nation stands ready, willing and wanting to protect Joe Biden at all costs.   Once again, a mega corrupt Democrat is the Dem Presidential Front Runner, nothing ever really changes.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 27, 2020, 05:41:04 PM »
Here is what is going to happen....the GOP would literally rather die than admit Trump is guilty as sin, living in DC everyone knows he's guilty. He'll get acquited and the Hunter Biden is much like Uranium One, Benghazi, Emailgate, White Water, Birtherism, Religion, Sharia Law...i mean stacking them up it's almost if all the GOP does is lie, (I mean come on without Gerrymandering they'd get crushed in the House Consistently and more than likely state legislatures around the country). Interesting war mongering comment about POTUS 44 though Dax,just curious which one is it....the Fox News Sissy or the Fox News War Monger president.....i mean at some point i just want the GOP to know they've shown these things dont matter to them Integrity, Ethics, Honesty, Transparency, Facts, Reality, Deficits, Debt, Truth, and Science. Trump could literally look into a camera Stab a baby, perform an abortion, and state F*ck yea I did a quid pro quo (as Sondland admitted there was), and the GOP would be the Baby was a Democrat, the abortion prevented hitler, and he was looking into corruption as revealed on Hannity and the Tin Foil Hat hour

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 27, 2020, 07:29:56 PM »

I couldn't care less if Hunter Biden testifies or not.   Everyone already knows that Biden(s) are super corrupt, except you, clearly.   Everyone knows that LibDork Nation stands ready, willing and wanting to protect Joe Biden at all costs.   Once again, a mega corrupt Democrat is the Dem Presidential Front Runner, nothing ever really changes.

Did the Biden's foundation get shut down and pay MORE than $2M to verterans charities as a fine?  That's pretty corrupt.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 27, 2020, 08:47:38 PM »
John Bolton should tetify = lib hero?

Anyone who talks bad about Trump is a libtard never trumper according to an incredibly disturbing percentage of our population. It’s not just Dax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!  Anyone who reads Facebook knows this.  Why these rubes think this despicable person is such a great hero is a mystery to me.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 27, 2020, 09:19:43 PM »
I was watching Ken Starr try to make his case over lunch and all I could think about is that this is the guy who thinks rape is ok. I associate him more with Baylor than Clinton at this point.

The irony to this is he spent over 6 million to investigate the sexual deviant Clinton for the BLOWJOB.  He is a prime example of a low life two faced crap head; or to put it another way just one of Trump's buddies.   

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: January 28, 2020, 11:20:27 AM »
Trump REALLY doesn't want Bolton to testify

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1222201460219424768

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator