Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108303 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #850 on: January 15, 2020, 10:12:46 PM »
:lol:

She blocked Lutsenko and others ChumDummy.

I'm pretty sure only crazy people think Lutsenko wasn't corrupt as crap

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 15, 2020, 10:13:57 PM »
You know Parnas is an American citizen who moved here when he was three years old, right? Of course you do

He’s a Ukrainian-American , with massive ties to his homeland. LOL, please.  He’s also been indicted.  Remember a few weeks ago he was the super corrupt dude working for Rudy.  Now you believe every word he says.
Soviet-American.

Remember, LibBot rules dictate that all “Russians” are spies.
Sure, sure.  IDK of any other than Butina, but whatever.  Just remember, this spy is American raised and educated. It's disingenuous to call him a Ukrainian, but you know that. It's just a game you play.

You know the whole of the Soviet Union wasn’t Russia proper, right??   The guy had massive dealings in the region.

But all Russians are spies per you guys, so until further notice this guy is Russian spy/Disinformation agent.  Those are your rules.
I didn't say a single word about Russia. I just talked about the guy who moved away from the current Ukraine in 1975 as a toddler (and AFAIK hasn't lived there again), that you keep calling a Ukrainian.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 15, 2020, 10:14:42 PM »

I'm pretty sure only crazy people don't think Lutsenko wasn't corrupt as crap

Yes, only Lib preferred Ukrainians aren’t corrupt. 

Look at this guy, two weeks ago corrupt AF (and indicted) now 1000% telling the truth. Lol.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 15, 2020, 10:16:10 PM »
You know Parnas is an American citizen who moved here when he was three years old, right? Of course you do

He’s a Ukrainian-American , with massive ties to his homeland. LOL, please.  He’s also been indicted.  Remember a few weeks ago he was the super corrupt dude working for Rudy.  Now you believe every word he says.
Soviet-American.

Remember, LibBot rules dictate that all “Russians” are spies.
Sure, sure.  IDK of any other than Butina, but whatever.  Just remember, this spy is American raised and educated. It's disingenuous to call him a Ukrainian, but you know that. It's just a game you play.

You know the whole of the Soviet Union wasn’t Russia proper, right??   The guy had massive dealings in the region.

But all Russians are spies per you guys, so until further notice this guy is Russian spy/Disinformation agent.  Those are your rules.
I didn't say a single word about Russia. I just talked about the guy who moved away from the current Ukraine in 1975 as a toddler (and AFAIK hasn't lived there again), that you keep calling a Ukrainian.

He’s a Russian spy per LibBot rules, well, until a few hours ago anyway.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 15, 2020, 10:17:26 PM »

Look at this guy, two weeks ago corrupt AF (and indicted) now 1000% telling the truth. Lol.

Ya, I think I was thinking of Shokin. My bad.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 15, 2020, 10:18:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure the Daxbot is about to explode.  It's called the same "2 weeks ago" method almost 10 times in the past 10 posts  :ohno:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 15, 2020, 10:20:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure the Daxbot is about to explode.  It's called the same "2 weeks ago" method almost 10 times in the past 10 posts  :ohno:

Some people can’t follow timelines beyond a few minutes.  Case in point

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #857 on: January 15, 2020, 10:21:20 PM »

Oh yeah, the guy that was retroactively and unilaterally declared “corrupt” by LibBots. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 15, 2020, 10:21:33 PM »

Or someone is confused about the last time he brought up the last provided talking point.  :frown:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:54 PM »

Or someone is confused about the last time he brought up the last provided talking point.  :frown:

Or someone, as usual, just can’t remember that just a few weeks back this guy was declared corrupt by LibBots #frown (and indicted).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 15, 2020, 10:24:06 PM »

Oh yeah, the guy that was retroactively and unilaterally declared “corrupt” by LibBots.

Sane Republicans have too

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 15, 2020, 10:27:48 PM »

Sane Republicans have too

Um hmm.   The allegations of Ukrainian corruption fly until the narrative is OrangeMan Bad, then believe every word.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 15, 2020, 10:30:48 PM »
Stay strong, bud. You'll get that sweet acquittal in a few weeks.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 15, 2020, 10:32:36 PM »

Or someone, as usual, just can’t remember that just a few weeks back this guy was declared corrupt by LibBots #frown (and indicted).

Wait a second...do you think I have still been talking about Lev?  L.O.L. if so.  Holy crap! Talk about being weeks behind the current topic  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 15, 2020, 10:33:53 PM »
Stay strong, bud. You'll get that sweet acquittal in a few weeks.

Oh, don’t worry, they’ll be a 4th and a 5th and on and on attempt.

The cauldron of LibBot rage is a nuclear reactor.  All because mega corrupt Hillary didn’t get elected.  SMDH.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 15, 2020, 10:37:25 PM »

Wait a second...do you think I have still been talking about Lev?  L.O.L. if so.  Holy crap! Talk about being weeks behind the current topic  :frown:

I’ve been using Lev as an example of how LOL desperate you guys are.  Again, just a few weeks ago he was a mega corrupt guy (and indicted) helping Rudy. Now he’s the agent of truth.

But LOL at you doin the ol “that’s not what I’m talkin about” shtick, my lawd you’re such a dumb ass,  Lol. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 15, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »

I’ve been using Lev as an example of how LOL desperate you guys are.  Again, just a few weeks ago he was a mega corrupt guy (and indicted) helping Rudy. Now he’s the agent of truth.

But LOL at you doin the ol “that’s not what I’m talkin about” shtick, my lawd you’re such a dumb ass,  Lol.

Bud, I've been talking about Rudy explicitly since you replied to the below thread, in pretty obvious fashion.  Yikes on the comprehension indicator.

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=41775.msg1951753#msg1951753

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 15, 2020, 10:50:55 PM »

Bud, I've been talking about Rudy explicitly since you replied to the below thread, in pretty obvious fashion.  Yikes on the comprehension indicator.

LOL, and for the 100th time, you guys were saying this corrupt Ukranian was not to be believed because he was working with Rudy . .  now he's a Ukrainian (Russian) American just trying to get the truth out there.

Try to keep up here, for once.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 15, 2020, 10:52:49 PM »

LOL, and for the 100th time, you guys were saying this corrupt Ukranian was not to be believed because he was working with Rudy . .  now he's a Ukrainian (Russian) American just trying to get the truth out there.

Umm...  Ok, Dax.  I'm sorry this is so hard, but I guess it's expected.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:11 PM »

There's that Da Big Dummy go to when he just can't follow along, which is all the time.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: January 15, 2020, 10:59:28 PM »

There's that Da Big Dummy go to when he just can't follow along, which is all the time.

If only you could observe your posting from an outside unbiased party. I mean, I have nothing because I have explained this as clear as day, and you just don't get it.   :frown:  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 15, 2020, 11:09:14 PM »

If only you could observe your posting from an outside unbiased party. I mean, I have nothing because I have explained this as clear as day, and you just don't get it.   :frown:  :lol:

If only you could understand that your attempt to make Captain Obvious points is superficial, but Da Big Dummy is gonna Da Big Dummy.   You quite literally implied that Rudy is corrupt, and "sold out" his country, when you guys now believe every word out of the mouth from a guy who was essentially locked at the hip with the "corrupt" "sell out".    :lol:  I'm sorry  you're too stupid to follow along and understand that . . . but I'm always here to explain things for you Da Big Dummy.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 16, 2020, 06:35:57 AM »
Lmao

The talking point is

All the grifters, criminals, felons, and monsters that I am bff with and do all my business all the time with just aren’t being truthful about the dear leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 16, 2020, 07:32:51 AM »
Lmao

The talking point is

All the grifters, criminals, felons, and monsters that I am bff with and do all my business all the time with just aren’t being truthful about the dear leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, The talking point is that until last night this guy was a mega corrupt henchman for Rudy and the gang and can’t be believed. 

Now he’s the pinnacle of truth and justice because he went on Rachel “new Alex Jones” Maddow’s show and spun a fantastic OrangeMan bad tale (as he and his wife face more Federal charges). 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2020, 07:35:59 AM »
Dax getting all up in dat Parnas