Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 107329 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2020, 07:44:25 AM »
Of course Yova claimed she wasn’t blocking Visa’s and that the unilaterally declared bad Ukrainians are lying (while the unilaterally declared good Ukrainians are telling the truth) about the visa issue. 

Remembering that this is the same person coached to refer all inquiries about the Biden’s in the Ukraine to Biden’s office. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 16, 2020, 07:49:23 AM »
Of course Yova claimed she wasn’t blocking Visa’s and that the unilaterally declared bad Ukrainians are lying (while the unilaterally declared good Ukrainians are telling the truth) about the visa issue. 

Remembering that this is the same person coached to refer all inquiries about the Biden’s in the Ukraine to Biden’s office.

When you put it that way, I can definitely see how this whole impeachment thing is ultimately just a hoax.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 16, 2020, 07:57:33 AM »
Lmao

The talking point is

All the grifters, criminals, felons, and monsters that I am bff with and do all my business all the time with just aren’t being truthful about the dear leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, The talking point is that until last night this guy was a mega corrupt henchman for Rudy and the gang and can’t be believed. 

Now he’s the pinnacle of truth and justice because he went on Rachel “new Alex Jones” Maddow’s show and spun a fantastic OrangeMan bad tale (as he and his wife face more Federal charges). 

link?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 16, 2020, 07:59:43 AM »
I mean, from my news watching parnas was funneling money back and forth and setting up meetings between the trump gang and the Ukrainians.  Essentially the back channel guy.

And he just went public with all his stuff and he's got a lot, A LOT of receipts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 16, 2020, 08:01:34 AM »

When you put it that way, I can definitely see how this whole impeachment thing is ultimately just a hoax.

I’ll note the usual tap out.

I’m just looking forward to another day of As The Ukrainian(s) Turn.  In order for LibBots to tell us which once corrupt Ukrainian is now the embodiment of truth and virtue and which Ukrainians are still huge liars. 

You guys protect your own. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 16, 2020, 08:04:28 AM »
I mean, from my news watching parnas was funneling money back and forth and setting up meetings between the trump gang and the Ukrainians.  Essentially the back channel guy.

And he just went public with all his stuff and he's got a lot, A LOT of receipts.

Good, they needed a back channel to get around the Obama hold out trying to block investigations into Dem (that would be FVPOTUS corruption) corruption.   

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 16, 2020, 08:11:16 AM »
Impeach Obama then

Evidence?  Witnesses?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 16, 2020, 08:16:53 AM »
Impeach Obama then

Evidence?  Witnesses?

Oh no, in the case of blocked visas the bad Ukrainians (for today anyway) said she blocked visas so (for today) they’re liars.   It’s also pretty well known about the coaching she received to refer all inquiries about the Bidens in the Ukraine to his office.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 16, 2020, 08:21:43 AM »
I think I probably said this in the Russia thread, but it's amazing how a guy like dax who loves the crap out of discussing batshit conspiracy theories has zero interest in discussing ACTUAL conspiracies. No interest at all! None!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 16, 2020, 08:32:25 AM »
I think I probably said this in the Russia thread, but it's amazing how a guy like dax who loves the crap out of discussing batshit conspiracy theories has zero interest in discussing ACTUAL conspiracies. No interest at all! None!

The problem you have is that LibBots are constantly labeling conspiracies.   There’s nothing “bat crap” about one group of Ukrainians claiming the former Ambassador blocked visas of Ukrainians trying to meet with US officials.  There’s nothing “bat crap” about the former Ukrainian leadership trying to suck up to Trump after he was elected because the Trump people knew they were helping the Clinton campaign and trying to get her elected.

There’s nothing bat crap about Joe Biden holding aid money hostage.  He admitted it.  Etc etc etc

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: January 16, 2020, 08:33:00 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 16, 2020, 08:40:05 AM »
Oh, man. Lol.

https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1217810946162339840

If the no longer corrupt Ukrainian-American (formerly very corrupt) makes the allegation it must be investigated. Lol.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 16, 2020, 08:42:34 AM »
 :lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 16, 2020, 08:48:26 AM »

It's fascinating.

9/11 is an inside job? Uh duh!

Trump tried to use a bunch of idiots and extortion to get Ukraine to do a sham investigation on a political rival? Well that just doesn't add up.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: January 16, 2020, 08:50:13 AM »
No way these guys should be trusted just on their word. Aren't they handing over you know, actual evidence ?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 16, 2020, 08:54:30 AM »
No way these guys should be trusted just on their word. Aren't they handing over you know, actual evidence ?

Gigabytes of it

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: January 16, 2020, 08:56:00 AM »

It was faked after Lev suffered the humiliation of Hillary's defeat. Any evidence is obviously manufactured

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: January 16, 2020, 08:56:17 AM »
Impeach Obama then

Evidence?  Witnesses?

Oh no, in the case of blocked visas the bad Ukrainians (for today anyway) said she blocked visas so (for today) they’re liars.   It’s also pretty well known about the coaching she received to refer all inquiries about the Bidens in the Ukraine to his office.

If joe biden, yanokovich (sp?) et all did illegal then investigate and punish.

If only the DOJ wasn't controlled by the libs this would have happend by now!!#%@%!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 16, 2020, 09:05:50 AM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 16, 2020, 09:08:10 AM »
If the president does it, it's not illegal - dax's favorite president until trump

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 16, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »
Got a link on that Lib?

You stood by and let your guy destroy entire countries with no approval from any other congressional body at all.   Nor any explanation as to why.   

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 16, 2020, 09:14:12 AM »
Got a link on that Lib?

You stood by and let your guy destroy entire countries with no approval from any other congressional body at all.   Nor any explanation as to why.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/dMt8qCl5fPk[/youtube]

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 16, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »
GO DAX GO!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 16, 2020, 09:15:00 AM »
Got a link on that Lib?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/dMt8qCl5fPk[/youtube]
I’m talking about me supporting that, dumbass. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 16, 2020, 09:24:29 AM »
BUT LIBYA