Author Topic: Has this championship changed how you either think or act regarding KSU MBB?  (Read 19861 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Next year is the year of MAK.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Next year is the return of the MAK.
:adios:

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I like oscar and I'll like him more if he can prove that he can do this kind of thing more than once every 4-6 years.    That starts with recruiting, but by the sounds of it, the current class is above average for oscar, so we'll see.

What's "this kind of thing?" Winning the conference? That's an incredibly high standard given since he's gotten to K-State he has the same amount of conference titles as Coach K, Boeheim, and Izzo COMBINED.
that is some kind of crazy stat!  who the hell has been winning the big 10 if not Boeheim and Izzo?  And what has Duke been doing with those top ranked classes!?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Virginia has 4 out of the last 6

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Virginia has 4 out of the last 6

Yea ol roy and Bennett have collectively got a chokehold on the ACC
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
oscar's goofiness has evolved to incorporate his newfound big daddy outbursts that are both hilarious and badass, so personality-wise he's fine with me now. basketball-wise this team is tough as eff in its own right and the carti windmill/The Flush's confidence are fistpump-worthy developments in themselves. and the wins have finally come, which is the most important thing.

i mean trim 3:16 for sure but i think this team is extremely likeable if you give them a chance.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's nice to see you 42

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
oscar's goofiness has evolved to incorporate his newfound big daddy outbursts that are both hilarious and badass, so personality-wise he's fine with me now. basketball-wise this team is tough as eff in its own right and the carti windmill/The Flush's confidence are fistpump-worthy developments in themselves. and the wins have finally come, which is the most important thing.

i mean trim 3:16 for sure but i think this team is extremely likeable if you give them a chance.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
i mean, crap, it's a whole new generation of adorablecats. this is great.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is definitely the deepest backcourt K-State has or will have in my lifetime. It is incredible.

Most shallow frontcourt tho :frown:

If you had to pick, you'd pick our problems every single time.

so would oscar.  as in, oscar has his pick and has picked our problems, ever-y single time.

to oscar, big men are like the rice at chipotle.  kinda have to have them in your burrito but it would be ok if they were out of rice.

Me? I like extra rice cause I'm a big boy that likes big burritos. I'm more of a Burrito Bill kind of guy come to think of it, but I don't like Salt on my Iguanas.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is definitely the deepest backcourt K-State has or will have in my lifetime. It is incredible.

Most shallow frontcourt tho :frown:

If you had to pick, you'd pick our problems every single time.

Not me bro, I've already expressed excitement about the guards, but it's going to be much harder to mask that gigantic weakness next year. Unfortunately, I think the issues with the front court will have the most negative effect on Sneed. And I don't think he has the on court tools to be a leader. At his position, he has to be dominant to be a difference maker. Many of his career advanced stats like usage rate, per, and win shares are similar to Jamar Samuels. As much as I will always love Jamar, he was always a complimentary piece.

I'm saying this year, this team in the tourney.

Next year, is going to be a struggle.  Watching DuJuan Gordon I don't think he is going to just show up and ball really well. He played a kind of weird 40 min of hell full court trapping D from what it looked like on highlights I've seen and I haven't seen any on ball defense hardly at all.  That will be a project.  Unclear on how consistent his shooting is too.  His athleticism is fantastic though.

I think we will play small more often than not, but we really need Stockard/Mak/Trice to step up and be able to combine for 50+ min and that is with X playing significant minutes as a stretch 4, which I think will be a good position for him and he will be able to do a decent amount of pick and pops like Dean while also being able to iso at times face up/off the dribble against bigs.

My biggest concern is relying so heavily on carti and mcguirl playing big min. and ALSO needing one of the freshman/sophomores to step up too considering they haven't played at all.  Looking at the roster, I think if everything breaks right we could be looking at a bubble team, but probably will be a big drop off.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i mean, crap, it's a whole new generation of adorablecats. this is great.

omg :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
tim fitzgerald is too old to be using the term, "throwing shade"

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Look at 'clams throwing shade at fitz. SMDH.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
i'll shade your ass you son of a bitch!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
 :surprised: :D

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
tim fitzgerald is too old to be using the term, "throwing shade"

how do you feel about "out here"

https://twitter.com/tim__fitzgerald/status/1053013525327687680

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
imagine thinking people that don't like gifs of 20 year past rap stars as "olds".  Eminem is right in the olds wheelhouse.
Proves my point....woosh

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

i don't think you know what your point is but you do you, we're all champions today so  :cheers:
Point is the use of the scene context and matching the linguistics, regardless of age. The Seinfeld was good too, but your focus is all on the how much you like the original show. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it came off.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk