Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 135907 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2225 on: March 15, 2023, 12:48:34 PM »
I Love White People
1,370 Views | 36 Replies
IndividualFreedom10:18a
So my "I (Image of a Heart) White People" T-Shirt has arrived. Before I wear it in public, I wanted to listen to F16 on potential scenarios/outcomes.

For the record, if I do wear this t-shirt, it will only be to my local pub (very diverse) where I am well known and liked (I think). I am not looking to fight. Any physical action will be de-escalated as quickly as possible followed by leaving. Paying in cash.

Reason for this: Simple curiosity

IndividualFreedom10:58a
So obviously the big comments will be around the statement:

That's racist

My response at this point is going to be, "Why?"

I also have, "Tomorrow I am wearing my I Love Black People shirt" or if I get a live one going down the offensive to blacks road, "Don't forget about the +250,000 white folk/Republicans that died freeing the slaves from the democrats"

If there are any big issues, I have a feeling it will be from white women.

IndividualFreedom11:16a
I think right now is the time. I am going to post while there. If any of you know the place and go, I'll buy the beer. Don't say the place if you know it, but Hottie tatted up Taylor is the bartender and it's the place where you can not write on the bathroom walls.

I want to hear how this goes. Most likely he gets completely ignored but he makes up a story about someone buying him a beer and being his friend. Or someone tells him he sucks and he dunks on them with his civil war factoid

whats going to actually happen: he will get eye rolls from people that don't want to engage with his incel energy
what he's going to say happened: a group of angry black thugs attacked him and physically threw him out of the bar, taking his cash filled wallet as reparations. when he limps into the hospital to receive treatment for his injuries, the hospital staff will see his shirt and tell him they don't take too kindly. had to bootstrap it and sew his own stitches.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: March 15, 2023, 12:51:30 PM »
So to my situational awareness friends here. What makes you a target? (x-post)
2,230 Views | 53 Replies
2012heisman6:43a
Would wearing an apple watch ultra make you a target?

Would using your iphone for apple pay make you a target?

Would allowing your wife and/or daughter to carry a large purse (like a Coach/Gucci bag) make them a taget?

Would driving a decent car like a new Mercedes GLS SUV make you a target? Should you sell it and downgrade to a older model Toyota or Honda SUV?

Does living in a new large suburban single family home without a gate make you a target? I am thinking of selling and moving to a much smaller house in a gated community so I am less of a target. My 5000+ square feet Mcmansion made of stucco while beautiful makes me a huge target I believe since I am not in a gated community.

Do soffit lights help? I have motion activated lights, and I have multiple coach lights and flood lights. I have a dusk to dawn timer of my coach lights and flood lights. Should I also add soffit lights, eave lights, downlights, and uplights? My HOA has no restrictions on me lighting my house like Christmas Vacation.

I have 30 wifi cameras motion activated wifi cameras from two different brands around my house. Some of them of them play a loud siren when they detect motion. Is there anything I can do to improve this?

I also have 35 glass break sensors. One for every window in my house.

Recently, the state of Texas passed a law that I can set up a gate around my property but I would wonder if that would help or hurt me in suburban neighborhood because it would look so out of place.

My home defense under the castle doctrine and stand your ground is a DDMV7 with Hornady critical defense 223 with a Optic, BUISights, and a light. Is that a good home defense setup if I am attacked and have to defend my life and the life of my family who are being attacked?

Is a Glock 19 and a Sig 365 a good stand your ground set up under texas law when you are out of the house if I am attacked and have to defend my life and the life of my family who are being attacked.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Soros funded DAs and Soros funded judges have destroyed all public safety in Texas. They support the violent criminals over the victims of violent crime. Soros funded DAs and Soros funded judges give cashless bail and PR Bonds to violent criminals,

We as the public in Texas must take extra precautions.

Thank you for your time and help in answering my questions

Now I want to rob this guy.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: March 15, 2023, 01:15:46 PM »

I think right now is the time. I am going to post while there. If any of you know the place and go, I'll buy the beer. Don't say the place if you know it, but Hottie tatted up Taylor is the bartender and it's the place where you can not write on the bathroom walls.

This is for sure a gay bar.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: March 15, 2023, 01:16:01 PM »
30 cameras seems a bit much.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: March 15, 2023, 01:19:18 PM »
I Love White People
1,370 Views | 36 Replies
IndividualFreedom10:18a
So my "I (Image of a Heart) White People" T-Shirt has arrived. Before I wear it in public, I wanted to listen to F16 on potential scenarios/outcomes.

For the record, if I do wear this t-shirt, it will only be to my local pub (very diverse) where I am well known and liked (I think). I am not looking to fight. Any physical action will be de-escalated as quickly as possible followed by leaving. Paying in cash.

Reason for this: Simple curiosity

IndividualFreedom10:58a
So obviously the big comments will be around the statement:

That's racist

My response at this point is going to be, "Why?"

I also have, "Tomorrow I am wearing my I Love Black People shirt" or if I get a live one going down the offensive to blacks road, "Don't forget about the +250,000 white folk/Republicans that died freeing the slaves from the democrats"

If there are any big issues, I have a feeling it will be from white women.

I want to hear how this goes. Most likely he gets completely ignored but he makes up a story about someone buying him a beer and being his friend. Or someone tells him he sucks and he dunks on them with his civil war factoid

Yup.  He strolls in with that bad boy tucked into his Lees, braided leather belt and no one bats an eye.  Maybe Taylor says under her breath "of rough ridin' course this boomer would"

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: March 15, 2023, 01:25:43 PM »
Gee, the place that doesn't like you to write on their walls really narrows it down.

It's not jj's alley in okc or fat tony's in wichita.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: March 15, 2023, 01:27:56 PM »

The bigger the lie the more likely people will believe it

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: March 15, 2023, 01:46:50 PM »

There can never be too much when we live in a world where Soros funded DAs and Soros funded judges have destroyed all public safety in Texas.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: March 15, 2023, 01:51:12 PM »
Wtf lol

EclipseAg10:39a
A lot of home invasions and robberies are inside jobs where the target is a small business owner who likely carries cash frequently.

Most people can avoid crime by -- as another poster said -- not stopping at ATMs or gas stations at night; being careful about where you walk or park; etc., etc.

For example, I never pull into my driveway if there is a car behind me.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: March 15, 2023, 01:54:21 PM »
These so called alphas sure do act in super beta ways.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: March 15, 2023, 01:54:32 PM »
IndividualFreedom1:49p
In reply to javajaws
Quote:
Plot twist: OP's local pub is a gay bar!

Challenge accepted.

Well here is an update on the current experiment...... Not one response. Bar tender even doles out a freebie shot and says nothing. Sister lady comes in and sits across from me..... nothing. Not a large sample size, but nothing even after a restroom visit.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: March 15, 2023, 02:19:31 PM »
Wtf lol

EclipseAg10:39a
A lot of home invasions and robberies are inside jobs where the target is a small business owner who likely carries cash frequently.

Most people can avoid crime by -- as another poster said -- not stopping at ATMs or gas stations at night; being careful about where you walk or park; etc., etc.

For example, I never pull into my driveway if there is a car behind me.

My ex-father in law, a complete tool that definitely shares that same mindset as the texags posters, would do that.  if someone was behind him, even blocks away from his house, he'd continue driving until they were no longer behind him.  I sat in his car once where we drove multiple blocks out of the way.  He also would do things like turn his tv on when he left the house so that people would think someone was home.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: March 15, 2023, 03:03:38 PM »
These so called alphas sure do act in super beta ways.

isn't that wild as hell?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: March 15, 2023, 04:14:51 PM »
True studs don’t even lock up
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: March 15, 2023, 05:27:20 PM »
Alpha wolves protect the pack

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: March 15, 2023, 05:39:50 PM »
The part where little guy was afraid to put up a fence was lolz

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: March 16, 2023, 11:32:14 PM »

This is for sure a gay bar.

My first thought was that Taylor is a dude

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: March 17, 2023, 02:39:52 AM »
Thought for a new reality TV series…..
33 Views | 0 Replies
FCBlitz2:13a, 3/17/23
Call it "Illegal Alien Swap".

Every country assemble a group of ten citizens from each country. The group is blind folded, stripped of all identity and dropped off in the poorest area of the biggest foreign city or the most rural area of that country.

The goal is to assimilate and get to a point they are able to live either by total government assistance or working their ass off or a combo of both.

Of course you would have to come up with a metric for awarding points. Wonder which country would be the easiest to exploit and which one is the toughest.

My guess. Easiest. United States and the hardest South Korea.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: March 17, 2023, 10:49:44 PM »
I assume his heart is in the wrong place but that would definitely be captivating content

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: March 23, 2023, 12:34:29 PM »
why is TkTok really being attacked?
160 Views | 5 Replies
Science Denier12:25p
Buck Sexton / Clay Travis show were talking about TikTok.

They were talking about some dude named Andrew Tate. They said he is some sort of influencer. According to Buck/Clay, this dude is actually influencing boys to be men and it's pissing off the left with their goal to make men into non-masculine humans.

Are the attacks on TikTok their refusal to censor the uni-party's narrative? We saw them all bust a gasket when Twitter no longer agreed to censor any narrative that went against the uni-party's narrative.

Up to now, my opinion is who gives a ***** Let China "spy" on TikTok. They can get whatever they want from Twitter, Facebook, TikTok anyway. Who cares where their server is located. I don't do social media, other than TexAgs, and certainly not TikTok.

But kids are most definitely on it. If the left's goal to brain wash our kids is being thwarted by TikTok, then I may be a fan. No matter where their "servers" are located.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: March 23, 2023, 01:00:38 PM »
Bank jugging and deterrents
783 Views | 21 Replies
The Debt11:26a
Look. I didnt want to cloud up the other thread with this, but I think its important.

I occasionally take 4-5 figure withdrawals out and move it physically to places. I am big and brawny enough that I dont look like a 78 lb vietnamese woman, people tend to think twice when they want to get physical.

Im a firm believer in the concept of a "hard target," meaning a criminal thinks you are either an easy mark or a difficult one. That being said, I advocate for open carry rather than concealed. This nonsense that a robber or shooter will target you first is silliness. Unless someone is having a psychotic episode they are cogent enough to recognize resistance, and avoid it; and if they are having an episode of some sort, everything is outside of reason anyway so conceal vs open isnt a factor.

My best illustration is: imagine you are a robber and you were robbing a Denny's, you walk in and see a bunch of people in street clothes, families, eating their Grand Slams, what stops you? Nothing. But if you walk in and see a table full of LEOs with their sidearms holstered, do you continue down your planned robbery? Absolutely not. Back to the first scenario, what if with all those families the fathers were all carrying openly...every table.

To curb violence, you show force. To nullify violence, you show force in numbers. If you want to reduce jugging robberies, open carry. If possible, bring a 2nd person too.

Kenneth_200312:07p
Finish your business AT the teller window. Whether it's a bank bag, a briefcase, purse, wallet, or envelope... Have ZERO visible difference in the way you walked in vs the way you walk out.

Be aware of your surroundings. Get the ear buds OUT of your ear. Scan your surroundings, before and after you enter. If someone is hanging out in the parking lot, take notice if they're still there when you walk out. If they are, go back in and report it!

If you've just withdrawn a large sum of cash, do not walk out with that envelope in hand.

For the drive-thru get your stuff out of the tube and get moving. If you sit there for a while after you've received the tube, it's obvious you're dealing with more than just your ID or the deposit receipt.

The Chicken Ranch12:10p
A few dead thugs and this crap ends.

Brittmoore Car Club12:15p
It is so tempting to just visit a few banks every weekend and walk out with a dummy envelope to try to bait these ferals. Or do some large withdrawals with black tellers to increase the odds of being followed. If I had no family or nothing to lose, it would make for a fun hobby. I'd have a little fun with it...walk out like a ditzy gay or trans dude unaware of his surroundings to make me more of an obvious "mark".
1 edit

Brittmoore Car Club12:22p
And I think it goes without saying that one gender in particular (out of the 82, obviously) seems to be quite lacking in this area. I have told my wife not to pulse ANY money out or withdraw any cash from bank for the foreseeable future...if it needs to be done, I will do it. She is a very smart and logical female, but she gets an F in "situational awareness".

one one hand, it seems like overkill to take these types of precautions, but on the other hand, there are several dudes on the Houston board who have been "jugged" pretty recently...luckily, the end result in most of these cases isn't death or paralysis, just a broken window with all of your truck's possessions stolen when you are back at your destination.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: March 23, 2023, 01:08:54 PM »
160 Views | 5 Replies

They were talking about some dude named Andrew Tate. They said he is some sort of influencer. According to Buck/Clay, this dude is actually influencing boys to be men and it's pissing off the left with their goal to make men into non-masculine humans.

Are the attacks on TikTok their refusal to censor the uni-party's narrative? We saw them all bust a gasket when Twitter no longer agreed to censor any narrative that went against the uni-party's narrative.

Up to now, my opinion is who gives a ***** Let China "spy" on TikTok. They can get whatever they want from Twitter, Facebook, TikTok anyway. Who cares where their server is located. I don't do social media, other than TexAgs, and certainly not TikTok.

But kids are most definitely on it. If the left's goal to brain wash our kids is being thwarted by TikTok, then I may be a fan. No matter where their "servers" are located.

It has been the most incredible thing to watch the self-proclaimed "patriot" crowd openly stan for China and Russia. At the rate it's been going, in 5 years the TexAgs posters are going to be talking about the American flag the same way they talk about the gay pride flag.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: March 23, 2023, 01:50:31 PM »
Bank jugging and deterrents
783 Views | 21 Replies
The Debt11:26a
Look. I didnt want to cloud up the other thread with this, but I think its important.

I occasionally take 4-5 figure withdrawals out and move it physically to places. I am big and brawny enough that I dont look like a 78 lb vietnamese woman, people tend to think twice when they want to get physical.

Im a firm believer in the concept of a "hard target," meaning a criminal thinks you are either an easy mark or a difficult one. That being said, I advocate for open carry rather than concealed. This nonsense that a robber or shooter will target you first is silliness. Unless someone is having a psychotic episode they are cogent enough to recognize resistance, and avoid it; and if they are having an episode of some sort, everything is outside of reason anyway so conceal vs open isnt a factor.

My best illustration is: imagine you are a robber and you were robbing a Denny's, you walk in and see a bunch of people in street clothes, families, eating their Grand Slams, what stops you? Nothing. But if you walk in and see a table full of LEOs with their sidearms holstered, do you continue down your planned robbery? Absolutely not. Back to the first scenario, what if with all those families the fathers were all carrying openly...every table.

To curb violence, you show force. To nullify violence, you show force in numbers. If you want to reduce jugging robberies, open carry. If possible, bring a 2nd person too.

Kenneth_200312:07p
Finish your business AT the teller window. Whether it's a bank bag, a briefcase, purse, wallet, or envelope... Have ZERO visible difference in the way you walked in vs the way you walk out.

Be aware of your surroundings. Get the ear buds OUT of your ear. Scan your surroundings, before and after you enter. If someone is hanging out in the parking lot, take notice if they're still there when you walk out. If they are, go back in and report it!

If you've just withdrawn a large sum of cash, do not walk out with that envelope in hand.

For the drive-thru get your stuff out of the tube and get moving. If you sit there for a while after you've received the tube, it's obvious you're dealing with more than just your ID or the deposit receipt.

The Chicken Ranch12:10p
A few dead thugs and this crap ends.

It is so tempting to just visit a few banks every weekend and walk out with a dummy envelope to try to bait these ferals. Or do some large withdrawals with black tellers to increase the odds of being followed. If I had no family or nothing to lose, it would make for a fun hobby. I'd have a little fun with it...walk out like a ditzy gay or trans dude unaware of his surroundings to make me more of an obvious "mark".
1 edit

Brittmoore Car Club12:22p
And I think it goes without saying that one gender in particular (out of the 82, obviously) seems to be quite lacking in this area. I have told my wife not to pulse ANY money out or withdraw any cash from bank for the foreseeable future...if it needs to be done, I will do it. She is a very smart and logical female, but she gets an F in "situational awareness".

one one hand, it seems like overkill to take these types of precautions, but on the other hand, there are several dudes on the Houston board who have been "jugged" pretty recently...luckily, the end result in most of these cases isn't death or paralysis, just a broken window with all of your truck's possessions stolen when you are back at your destination.
Incredible that people living in a largely safe and secure society would spend this much time fantasizing / LARPing getting into gunfights with their fellow humans.
Its like they think they are living in Mogadishu or something.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: March 23, 2023, 02:21:53 PM »
160 Views | 5 Replies

It has been the most incredible thing to watch the self-proclaimed "patriot" crowd openly stan for China and Russia. At the rate it's been going, in 5 years the TexAgs posters are going to be talking about the American flag the same way they talk about the gay pride flag.
If they idolize China the way our current energy secretary does than your point is well taken and very scary.

Developing . . .

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: March 23, 2023, 02:51:45 PM »

1 edit

Holy crap this one is peak TexAgs.