Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 150589 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2150 on: January 28, 2023, 11:29:20 AM »
Child Sized Difibrillators Being Destributed to Schools in the UK
1,349 Views | 19 Replies
hunter20123:51p, 1/27/23
Because we didn't listen to global warming or it's simply a coincidence, it somehow becomes necessary to safeguard children against heart attacks.

Coming to a US state near you...Ever wonder how so many have been gaslight so badly? How is it acceptable that such precautions have become necessary?

Child sized defibrillators aren't a thing, at all. Defibrillator pads sized for children are things that have existed as long as defibrillators have.

Again, I have every reason to think everything posted on that political board is a bald faced lie.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 28, 2023, 06:16:56 PM »
Child Sized Difibrillators Being Destributed to Schools in the UK
1,349 Views | 19 Replies
hunter20123:51p, 1/27/23
Because we didn't listen to global warming or it's simply a coincidence, it somehow becomes necessary to safeguard children against heart attacks.

Coming to a US state near you...Ever wonder how so many have been gaslight so badly? How is it acceptable that such precautions have become necessary?

Child sized defibrillators aren't a thing, at all. Defibrillator pads sized for children are things that have existed as long as defibrillators have.

Again, I have every reason to think everything posted on that political board is a bald faced lie.

Those idiots actually think in 2023 they just invented defibs thay can be used on kids?  WTF?  How has someone not just invaded that board and grifted them out of their life savings?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 29, 2023, 04:39:56 PM »
Amazon Smile terminating in about a month.
6 Views | 0 Replies
Buck Turgidson4:36p
Many of you may be aware that Amazon Smile let you name a charity of choice and have a tiny fraction of your purchases directed to that charity. I've been using that for several years to benefit the private school that my kids attend. Well it turns out that after several years my purchases generated a whopping $11.46 for the school. The hundreds of parents all have, over the entire course of the program, generated a little over $3,300. Pretty weak.

Now Amazon is cancelling the program altogether and instead they will concentrate the funds to benefit only a small number of woke charities. Being liberals, they took a weak program and made it worse. This is the kind of crap that happens when you allow a company to achieve a virtual monopoly. It would be pretty hard to just boycott Amazon at this point and buy everything you want from dozens of separate vendors. I'm not aware of a serious Amazon competitor either.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 29, 2023, 04:42:34 PM »
It really sucks that Buck Turgidson (lol) cannot donate directly to his favorite charities in amounts of his/her choosing  :cry:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: January 29, 2023, 04:44:42 PM »
It really sucks that Buck Turgidson (lol) cannot donate directly to his favorite charities in amounts of his/her choosing  :cry:

That's how they steal your precious bodily fluids

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 29, 2023, 04:51:47 PM »
Boycotting a private company for donating to causes it supports (without even knowing what those causes are) is pure MAGA.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: January 29, 2023, 05:45:59 PM »
i saw a twitter thread on amazon smile a few days back that was interesting to me.  not sure how rigorously supported the assertions were, but they made sense to me.

at any rate, it described amazon smile as an effort by amazon to keep customers from using google or some other search engine to look for products before completing the purchase.  by making the customers log into smile they either had to use the amazon search or the act of logging into smile after finding the product on a third party search engine was something that bypassed whatever mechanism tracks that for google.  so amazon donates a lesser percentage of the purchase to a charity in return for their customers taking actions to avoid making them pay fees to third party search engines.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 29, 2023, 08:42:35 PM »
i saw a twitter thread on amazon smile a few days back that was interesting to me.  not sure how rigorously supported the assertions were, but they made sense to me.

at any rate, it described amazon smile as an effort by amazon to keep customers from using google or some other search engine to look for products before completing the purchase.  by making the customers log into smile they either had to use the amazon search or the act of logging into smile after finding the product on a third party search engine was something that bypassed whatever mechanism tracks that for google.  so amazon donates a lesser percentage of the purchase to a charity in return for their customers taking actions to avoid making them pay fees to third party search engines.

The first couple years of smile they did to that. You also couldn't use smile on the app, they changed both a couple of years ago, where you could set up smile and the smile donation as default on the web and on the app.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: February 06, 2023, 10:05:39 AM »
This thread is so weird you just need to read it for yourself.

AI getting lobotomized to comply with leftist politics
406 Views | 6 Replies

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3359978

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: February 09, 2023, 11:55:13 PM »

ForumsPolitics
fired woke employee
10,549 Views | 181 Replies
Smudge1:00p
I own a couple of resorts in Colorado. One of my assistant front desk managers wanted "they/them" under her name on her card and on her name tag. Told her I wouldn't do that as she is a woman and that I don't play woke games. She started getting pissy, finally started yelling at me and I fired her on the spot. All happened on Monday.

I'm only posting because I listened to Shapiro this morning and he talked about how middle managers are holding these companies hostage with their woke ideology. And he referenced the following study:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4285680

Just wondering if any other business owners here have dealt with anything similar and what you did in that situation. It's just a shame. She was an ok employee, had the skill set to move up, etc… just began getting consumed by this leftist bull**** and it was her undoing.
Class of '00
Gig 'em!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: February 10, 2023, 12:09:28 AM »
increds

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: February 10, 2023, 06:58:25 AM »

ForumsPolitics
fired woke employee
10,549 Views | 181 Replies
Smudge1:00p
I own a couple of resorts in Colorado. One of my assistant front desk managers wanted "they/them" under her name on her card and on her name tag. Told her I wouldn't do that as she is a woman and that I don't play woke games. She started getting pissy, finally started yelling at me and I fired her on the spot. All happened on Monday.

I'm only posting because I listened to Shapiro this morning and he talked about how middle managers are holding these companies hostage with their woke ideology. And he referenced the following study:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4285680

Just wondering if any other business owners here have dealt with anything similar and what you did in that situation. It's just a shame. She was an ok employee, had the skill set to move up, etc… just began getting consumed by this leftist bull**** and it was her undoing.
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
Lol from "redcrayon", a voice of reason:

Just have the thread deleted. Nothing good will come from this. There are some crazy people on this website.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: February 10, 2023, 07:55:31 AM »
They sure love making up stories.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: February 10, 2023, 09:31:31 AM »

there's probably at least a nugget of truth there. i think the reality of this situation is that this guy is like, the assistant manager at a gift shop at a resort in colorado. Good chance that one of his co-workers (that he does not have the authority to fire) made a comment about pronouns on business cards. He had no ability to allow or deny any such request (that likely wasn't even made) and when he got home he cranked one out in the shower imagining the scenario he described play out.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: February 10, 2023, 04:55:30 PM »
I actually just assumed he rented out his house on Air BnB.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: February 10, 2023, 05:13:40 PM »

there's probably at least a nugget of truth there. i think the reality of this situation is that this guy is like, the assistant manager at a gift shop at a resort in colorado. Good chance that one of his co-workers (that he does not have the authority to fire) made a comment about pronouns on business cards. He had no ability to allow or deny any such request (that likely wasn't even made) and when he got home he cranked one out in the shower imagining the scenario he described play out.

The "resorts" that he owns are probably about the same level as what the Griswolds stayed in on their way to Walley World.  Then he likes to send out a mailer.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: February 10, 2023, 06:32:05 PM »
I actually just assumed he rented out his house on Air BnB.

Well, it's not his, but he is really good friends with the guy who owns it. Practically family.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: February 14, 2023, 05:45:01 PM »
It's insane how obsessed these people are with the covid vaccine

Damar Hamlin - something I want to stay away from
1,754 Views | 22 Replies

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3361572

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: February 21, 2023, 06:05:38 PM »
Biden never went to Ukraine
4,653 Views | 33 Replies
fooz12:14a, 2/21/23
I trust this dude more than the establishment news outlets.

1 edit

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: February 22, 2023, 12:10:16 AM »
Beg Like a Dog Whitey !!!
750 Views | 11 Replies
EX TEXASEX10:22p, 2/21/23
I littery see this commercial every single day.
Can you imagine them doing this with any other race ?? Not an F'ing chance. So sick of this crap.
F' the media and F the advertising industry. More dehumanizing of white people. Surprised there wasn't some CRT inspired tag line at the end of the commercial !! The white chick on the left is where you need to watch.

P.s. F U cheezit !!!!

1 edit

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: February 22, 2023, 08:19:58 AM »
white people have it rough ridin' rough, my guy

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: February 22, 2023, 08:31:25 AM »
lol, I did not see the chick until the op pointed her out but damn she’s going for an Oscar in that 6 second spot.

Comments like “can you imagine if they did this with another race” kill me every time. It’s like admitting they aren’t actually offended but just upset they don’t feel they can laugh at a minority begging for snacks like a dog.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: February 22, 2023, 08:31:43 AM »
When will the white Christian male catch a break?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: February 22, 2023, 09:03:00 AM »
I've never seen that commercial in my life.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: February 22, 2023, 09:21:05 AM »
I think Cheezits are a delicious snack.