Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 135909 times)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #850 on: March 18, 2021, 11:16:21 AM »
i hope there is a thread breaking down the tactical advantages of backing into parking spaces at QT

Would that go in the politics folder, or just general discussion?

oh it's absolutely political

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 18, 2021, 11:17:08 AM »
There was a great twitter thread the other day about backing into spots and QT weighed in

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 18, 2021, 11:17:54 AM »
And it definitely takes like 2 responses until it's political

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 18, 2021, 11:43:48 AM »
There was a great twitter thread the other day about backing into spots and QT weighed in

TBF Queen Blaire's twitter account is mostly political so the crazies are always there.

https://twitter.com/QuikTrip/status/1371939269498011653

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 18, 2021, 01:28:47 PM »
we discussed that in the pet peeves thread but lol

https://twitter.com/blaireerskine/status/1371952536433926151

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: March 18, 2021, 08:27:40 PM »
Why should I as an American citizen care about other Communist Governments
52 Views | 1 Replies
Dan Scott8:19p
I'm trying to read on why Central America sucks and people are fleeing. As usual it's complicated, but it starts with Cold War.

In the 1950s Guatemala democratically elects a dude that is pro communism. In response our CIA helps overthrow the government and Guatemala had a 35 year civil war. Similar stories in Honduras, El Salvador. We supported some bad hombres because they weren't communist. Starting in 80s and 90s is when they started flooding into the U.S. to get away from wars and oppression. Then in the 90s we deported criminals back to their country and they formed gangs and run the countries now.

We wasted so much blood and treasure in Korea and Vietnam too.

If people get together and decide they want communism then let them. Whatever happened to "I do me and you do you." Let then have their little experiment and prove again to the world it doesn't work.

titan8:22p

In truth, a lot of it is because of the nature of our media. Because of its caterwauling responses to things, we don't have the courage to just go knock down a communist setup bluntly and quickly enough where the replacement smoothly comes in. That's why the conflicts drag on for decades. We are always trying to do something obliquely rather than just doing it. And even the one time we did recently, Iraq, they still blew it by letting the NYT bully them into not calling it and thus treating it as one -- an "occupation" which would have allowed a faster rebuilding. We always have to justify things with sloganeering.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 29, 2021, 08:55:34 AM »
Why doesn't Trump just
2,761 Views | 36 Replies
Aggie1189:13p, 3/28/21
Buy his own Marine One and Air Force one type air crafts and be the unofficial President?

He's got the time and money to do so. It would further contrast him and terrible Biden if he is just as present as possible at disasters like the border or just anything significant, and hold rallies while Biden just feebly hides.

Be a strong leader in tough times while also being an absolute headache for the left. When the '22 elections roll around he can go on a campaign tour for conservatives and against Rhinos. Hopefully this is what he plans to do, I've seen he may have plans to visit the border

* I'm aware he won and should be the official President now.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 29, 2021, 09:14:32 AM »
I couldn't hope for something so amazing.  Mainly because no, he does not have the money

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 29, 2021, 09:15:41 AM »
LOL the asterisk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 29, 2021, 09:28:17 AM »
And the division begins...
6,535 Views | 136 Replies
Texker5:46p, 3/28/21
Wife: Hey, there's an appt for J&J tomorrow

Me: Yeah, not taking it

Wife: But you said you would

Me: No, I said if I decided to take it I would take J&J. It's my choice.

Wife: Sigh. Well I don't want us to have to cancel a trip somewhere cuz you aren't vaccinated

Me: I wouldn't want to go there anyway.

Radio silence.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 29, 2021, 09:32:38 AM »
Joe Biden is literally tearing families apart.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #861 on: March 29, 2021, 10:55:48 AM »
That board features a weird amount of guys talking about how much their families hate their TexAg-iness.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 29, 2021, 11:05:48 AM »
when the only person you can dunk on in life is your wife you need to point that out frequently

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 29, 2021, 11:37:09 AM »
It’s really a fascinating social experiment. These dudes keep being told how crazy they are by people in their lives so they go to TexAgs to be reassured that they’re not crazy.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 30, 2021, 07:50:36 AM »
@dax, you should see if this guy wants to hang out, you have a lot in common

The End is Nigh
208 Views | 4 Replies
stetson7:39a
The left flooded academia, the media, Hollywood, our federal and state governments as well as the majority of our courts with their minions and have gained firm control of them at this point. Corporate America has made its deal with the Devil. By changing state election laws, the left has effectively ensured maintaining political control and increasing its power. By my reckoning, based on history, only three steps remain for the left to secure absolute and total control of America and the death of America as we have known it.

1. Purge the military of conservatives/patriots. This is currently underway as the Biden administration has promoted their minions into leadership positions within the military and have begun their social justice campaign to purge the ranks.
2. Confiscation of firearms. This too is underway as the left moves to make the possession of firearms illegal which will be followed by no warrant, no knock, kicking in doors to seize firearms.
3. Neutralizing conservatives/patriots. The left is already building a database of names of deplorable Americans largely from social media and, with the help of leftists reporting their fellow citizens, will continue to add to it. At some point, the Thought Police and Brownshirts will shut down their businesses or take away their jobs and round up those that still do not comply and send them to re-education camps.

When this happens, those small minority of sheep who have studied history and thought "it could never happen here" will be dumbfounded. I never thought I would see this country fall in my lifetime, but I now think that I will. Nor do I think there will be a revolution or a civil war. No, I think we will go the way of the Germans under the Nazis. My fellow conservatives/patriots, we are "die Juden". Prepare yourselves.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 30, 2021, 08:48:45 AM »
Conservatriots

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 30, 2021, 09:06:49 AM »
@dax, you should see if this guy wants to hang out, you have a lot in common

The End is Nigh
208 Views | 4 Replies
stetson7:39a
The left flooded academia, the media, Hollywood, our federal and state governments as well as the majority of our courts with their minions and have gained firm control of them at this point. Corporate America has made its deal with the Devil. By changing state election laws, the left has effectively ensured maintaining political control and increasing its power. By my reckoning, based on history, only three steps remain for the left to secure absolute and total control of America and the death of America as we have known it.

1. Purge the military of conservatives/patriots. This is currently underway as the Biden administration has promoted their minions into leadership positions within the military and have begun their social justice campaign to purge the ranks.
2. Confiscation of firearms. This too is underway as the left moves to make the possession of firearms illegal which will be followed by no warrant, no knock, kicking in doors to seize firearms.
3. Neutralizing conservatives/patriots. The left is already building a database of names of deplorable Americans largely from social media and, with the help of leftists reporting their fellow citizens, will continue to add to it. At some point, the Thought Police and Brownshirts will shut down their businesses or take away their jobs and round up those that still do not comply and send them to re-education camps.

When this happens, those small minority of sheep who have studied history and thought "it could never happen here" will be dumbfounded. I never thought I would see this country fall in my lifetime, but I now think that I will. Nor do I think there will be a revolution or a civil war. No, I think we will go the way of the Germans under the Nazis. My fellow conservatives/patriots, we are "die Juden". Prepare yourselves.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 30, 2021, 09:12:20 AM »
Their power is so weak they can't even give water to their fellow patriots in line to vote
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 30, 2021, 10:36:07 AM »
The_Fox8:03a
In reply to The Chicken Ranch
The_Fox said:

I will not live to see it. I will die during the process of # 2.
The Chicken Ranch said:

I'm calling BS. In January 6 there was an opportunity to make things right. Instead we all took our kids to school, went to work, and ate good.

Just like you put on your mask, you will fall in line. We all will. Just like the Germans did, just like the Soviets did, and just like the Maoists did.
I do not wear a mask ****stick. Not even into federal court.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 30, 2021, 10:38:28 AM »
sleepybeagle8:26a
In reply to stetson
stetson said:

Firearms will not be confiscated.

Own guns? --> no medical care
Own guns? --> no flying on airplanes
Own guns? --> no government employment
Own guns? --> no loans

People will have to show proof, similar to the covid vaccination ID card that's being discussed, that they do not own "dangerous weapons of war" to do commerce.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: March 30, 2021, 10:45:34 AM »
amaze

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: March 30, 2021, 10:49:05 AM »
Incredible

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 30, 2021, 10:56:44 AM »
When they call each other out for not tazing their own gonads into the ever after for the love of trump it makes me chuckle

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 30, 2021, 10:59:02 AM »
That the fox guy is a legitimate white supremacist. I'm actually shocked he hasn't been banned with the racist crap he says.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 30, 2021, 11:02:16 AM »
Speaking of racism, it's gotten REALLY bad over there. Every other thread is something race related. Rampant with coded messages, it's disturbing. White men in this country are extremely angry.