Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 140240 times)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2020, 08:26:26 PM »
Makes you think

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2020, 09:04:35 AM »
anytime the dems have all 3 houses we know it will be bad

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2020, 04:18:33 AM »
This dude has previously posted that he would "turn a blind eye" to trump rounding up "liberals" and putting them in camps

My Humble Perspective on Trumps Act of War
PaulSimonsGhost4:21p, 1/4/20
I find it shameful that so many Americans live in abject ignorance about what constitutes an actual "act of war".

Tell you what. Let's put the training wheels on for you kids.

Yesterday's succesfully engaged target masterminded the deaths of an estimated 600 American service men an women Killed In Action. That's not counting troops that lost limbs or suffered severe, irreversible brain trauma or will **** in a plastic bag for the rest of their lives.

General Soleimani was a MILITARY target (Our first clue was the word "General" in his name  ). He was performing in the role of coordinating enemy hostilities in a combat zone against US Marines and US civilians in a siege against the US Embassy.

Still trucking with me kids?

GENERAL SOLEIMANI arrived in Iraq to personally coordinate the counter attacks on the the US Embassy.

He was on Iraqi soil.

IRAQ ends with the letter "Q".
IRAN ends with the letter "N".

You see the diffrence? They're actually 2 completely different countries. Soleimani was not in Iraq for the local cuisine and site seeing the historic Baghdad architecture. He was in infact in a car with the the Hezbollah gentleman in command of the siege.

But maybe they were just carpooling, you know? Save the planet and all.

But y'all don't care about that as much as Mr Trump not asking permission from Nancy or Schiff or Schumer - the 3 greatest minds on military tactics outside the War Colleges.

And everyone knows windows of good intel last longer than Twinkies. Why be hasty?

But hold on, wait a second! The president doesn't actually need to consult congress to make decisive tactile strikes against clear and immediate dangers to Americans.

Crazy!

Turns out what he CAN'T do is declare war on sovereign nations without congressional approval.

Has anyone heard Trump declare war? Anybody? Anyone at all?

No?! Not even one person? OMG, no way! Certainly somebody did. I mean, it's all over the news!

Okay...

I will not insult posters who are saying this was an act of war and Trump should have consulted a committee of self serving civilians utterly devoid of combat experience.

But you should know that this was all taught in 6th grade... and in your high school US history class sophomore year... and again in US History I & II for college freshmen (which is actually a required course for even an associate's degree from a community college).

So, it behooves those of you who keep saying this was an act of war to stop speaking. Just zip it. You look foolish in front of the 6th graders.

But let me guess... if somebody had killed your family and your kids and your friends and was planning to do it again and again, you would expect ME and my Brothers and Sisters of the US ARMED Forced to deploy down range once again and avenge YOUR fallen loved ones. EVEN IF IT MEANS VIOLATING A SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES AIR SPACE AND CERTAINLY NOT CONSULTING CONGRESS. Especially if we knew exactly where the killer was (His name was UBL by the way).

Did y'all cry for Pakistan? Did y'all worry about retribution for killing a Saudi national?

You probably did not.

But when we do take out a murderer who has killed MEN I SERVED WITH (!!!) you pitch quite a fit.

You pitch a fit about the ridiculous possibility of a war you wouldn't/couldn't even fight in.

So you're communicating to vets and active duty warriors that we don't matter to you. We're not the important ones. YOU guys are.

And us? We're just a bunch of glorified mall cops to you.

You don't give a **** about our lives. You just want us to make sure YOUR lives roll smoothly.

But I know your user names now
We ALL do. You're not in any danger. WE actually have a code. And this is just the internet.

But don't ever come back here again and thank us our service. We don't want YOUR thanks. We don't want to hear your "God bless you" double speak.

Because we don't matter to you. Our blood isn't as important as yours.

But guess what. You're NOT the Americans we fought/fight for. And no one willingly died for you. They died for ME. They took my bullet. They took an IED to the face for Americans who believe in liberty, in our constitutional RIGHTS. For Patriots. For those at home that we love. Our families, our friends and the hope of a better life.

Save your outrage. Spare me your justification and rationalization. I'll be gone. I have a date tonight with a sweet Latina lady with a perfect ass and a love of America. So I won't read you rebuttle.

So, please, just flag my post. That way I'll know you got the message when I get banned for hurting your feelings.

I've already said too much. But y'all should know how many Veterans and active duty post in here and that we pretty much all feel the same.

No how's THAT for being "Triggered," fellas?

Hooyah!
GIG'EM

(Staff, I love you so, SOOOOO MUCH! Please be kind.)

2 edits
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2020, 02:20:12 PM »
holy crap, what a meltdown

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2020, 08:17:48 PM »
Clob947:53p
Release the Jews. Trump can stand there and say "I didn't do it" and Israel can get their dreidels wet.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2020, 11:25:49 AM »
Thread about rbg being cancer free and no one believing it

goags211:44p, 1/8/20
So how can we prove a body double is not really her.
Serious question.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2020, 08:52:09 PM »
Vince Vaughn and Cancel Culture
Squadron75:43p
SJW's everywhere headed to their fainting couches when Vince Vaughn was seen shaking hands with the Bad Orange Man at the NCAAF Title Game. Lots of talking about it, but here is a Facebook post from a guy named Colby Smith who was visited by Vaughn...in a place where no other entertainers seemed to get to:

Quote:
When I was in Iraq, in 2005, I was stationed in an extremely dangerous area. At the time, the most hostile combat area in the world. We lost a lot of good men and our base was mortared or shot at almost daily. Leaving the wire was worse in terms of violence.

I say all of this because no one stopped at any of the FOBs under 108th Armor's control.

No one.

We heard that comedians, actors/actresses, cheerleaders and musicians were visiting the troops in Baghdad, or in Taji, or in Tallil, but they'd never stop in Mahmudiyah. They'd never endanger themselves by visiting the Triangle of Death.

No one, except Vince Vaughn.

Vince stopped at FOB St. Michael purely because he was told that no one stopped there. He went around our base, talking with every soldier. He signed photos and took photos while holding a sign that said, "If you can dodge an IED, you can dodge a ball."

He even sat and played me, a lowly medic, in NCAA football in our haphazard, poorly constructed smoke shack. He played as Virginia Tech, if I remember, and I played as Texas Tech.

He was relaxed even though we were mortared when he landed and he had to lay on the helipad (everyone around him was still standing as we were accustomed to it, but we won't fault him for that.)

Here's the thing. We had lost multiple men in the days leading up to his visit and the constant combat was exhausting but Vince Vaughn is an entertainer, and he used his skills to enable us, for just a few hours, to forget the horrors of the conflict we were in at great danger to himself.

So, sure, nobodies behind a keyboard will fault him for shaking the President's hand. Nobodies will say that he needs to be canceled. Hollywood hacks who flew over our base will judge him. But I, for one, know better. I know that he's a hero and that I will support him in his endeavors as he supported me in mine.

Please, let others know about what Vince did. He deserves credit, although, I know, he's asked for none.
Thank you, Mr. Vaughn.
1 edit

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2020, 09:35:40 PM »
I doubt that story is true.  I don't doubt Vince Vaughn went to Iraq, but zero percent chance an Aggie actually signed up for service after pretending to be a Nazi at A&M for 4 years.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2020, 09:55:48 PM »
Guessing it was a Texas Tech grad who visits TexAGs only because it’s the premiere MAGA site for Texas residents. Cause also zero chance an Aggie would play as anything other than A&M.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2020, 03:03:03 PM »

shaking hands with the Bad Orange Man

Why do so many extreme right-wingers refuse to address our President by his name and rather choose to use this derogatory term?  So disrespectful.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2020, 04:17:17 PM »
They have a thing for nicknames

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2020, 04:21:20 PM »
They would only refer to Obama by his entire given name, for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2020, 04:34:39 PM »
All the garbage aside, if that story is true, then good for VV.

Mrs. Dax doesn't like him though.   :dunno:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »
Planned Parenthood ads on TexAgs?
raging_agaholic8:28p
The ads on this site are supposed to be based on my browsing history, correct? Not sure how PP support ads would play into anything I've browsed on the internet, but there it was, "If you're reading this, we need you with us."

What in the actual eff is going on?
-----------------------
"Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise."
agsalaska8:29p
maybe ask your wife?
TexAgs918:29p
Staff? Why are PP ads on this site?
raging_agaholic8:30p
In reply to agsalaska
Not married, and I'm the only one who's ever used this phone.
-----------------------
"Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise."
agsalaska8:31p
In reply to raging_agaholic
I am going to guess it has to do with other people around your phone using the internet. You must have sat next to a progressive liberal communist chick who was on google.

But thats just a guess.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2020, 08:54:55 AM »
A thread about the show lonestar 911, the things that anger them are so fascinating.....

Nuclear Scramjet8:25a

Let's just shove more sh*t down people's throats!!!!!!! Serious question, show me ANY fire department in the US with that make-up. So freaking stupid. Hell, just look at the commercials today. You'll see more mixed racial couples than ever and I don't see that many in REAL life. Again, they make it look as if that is the norm....

They do this to demoralize and humiliate. The only time you will see normal white couples is when they talk about overpopulation or not having kids. It's all about subliminal messaging to get you to associate white with bad and non-white with good.

Further, according to all statistics, whites have the lowest rates of mixed race relationships by a significant margin. They know whites don't do this yet they push it anyway.

It's led to leftist whites having a massive net negative view of their own race.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2020, 08:42:39 PM »
Historians... tell me about Alexander Hamilton
Tmoneyag994:09p
The Dems have marked him as their Saint The Reps took Honest Abe back.

But like all people I am sure he was heavily flawed. I once read some where that he wanted a kingdom and to conquer and rule.

This story about Aaron Burr is interesting. Adam Sciff purposely Quoted Hamilton because he has become the lefts new hero thanks to the play which to my understanding is very historically inaccurate but like the rest of the left history is being rewritten with lies and spin and people who don't have the time or interest to fully dissect fact from fiction from entertainment.

1 edit

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2020, 08:44:02 PM »
Today is Alexander Hamilton's son's birthday. True fact!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2020, 08:48:18 PM »
The best part about that post is his unwillingness to put in the time or interest to fully dissect Hamilton fact from Hamilton fiction.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2020, 12:54:57 PM »
Is Hamilton the left's hero because of the musical?

I mean I legit didn't know the thing about libs and Hamilton I guess.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2020, 12:57:17 PM »
I think it’s cause of the diversity :sdeek:

Come to think of it, that’s probably what he meant when he said the show wasn’t historically accurate.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2020, 08:56:32 PM »
A thread about the show lonestar 911, the things that anger them are so fascinating.....

Nuclear Scramjet8:25a

Let's just shove more sh*t down people's throats!!!!!!! Serious question, show me ANY fire department in the US with that make-up. So freaking stupid. Hell, just look at the commercials today. You'll see more mixed racial couples than ever and I don't see that many in REAL life. Again, they make it look as if that is the norm....

They do this to demoralize and humiliate. The only time you will see normal white couples is when they talk about overpopulation or not having kids. It's all about subliminal messaging to get you to associate white with bad and non-white with good.

Further, according to all statistics, whites have the lowest rates of mixed race relationships by a significant margin. They know whites don't do this yet they push it anyway.

It's led to leftist whites having a massive net negative view of their own race.

This is funny because I was reading a conversation on my black folks board, thecoli, about how the interracial couples in both 9-1-1 shows are a white man with a black woman. Bedwenching.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2020, 12:06:23 PM »
On the LA Standard hotel

Redstone10:50p, 1/25/20
In LA, the hotel is a main West Coast hub for Luciferian ritual / curses / drawing in "power"). It is also a place where blackmail is collected (these can overlap but not always).
(The other main WC centers are San Francisco, Denver, and Wichita; all cities over 100k or so have covens.)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2020, 01:02:32 PM »
Pretty badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2020, 03:14:16 PM »
ajolly1:47p
Kobe Bryant apparently killed in a helicopter crash. Anything from Q about kobe?

will25u1:51p
In reply to ajolly
ajolly said:
Kobe Bryant apparently killed in a helicopter crash. Anything from Q about kobe?

Q did say "state funeral". Now he is not a big politician or whatever, but I suspect his funeral will be really big.
CrottyKid1:52p
In reply to ajolly
Any chance he gets a state funeral?
I doubt it since he was based in L.A., but it will be a big deal out in California.

ajolly1:56p
This have anything to do with the "watch CA" q posted awhile back.

Slother932:33p
In reply to BMX Bandit
Kobe doesn't have to be deep state himself. All the deep state needs is to generate an event big enough to allow for mass distraction away from any bad news.

This death was specifically caused so the media can ignore the news coming out of the President's defense presentation starting tomorrow.

It didn't have to be a death resulting in an actual state funeral. From the Wikipedia article Q linked to: "A state funeral will often generate mass publicity from both national and global media outlets."

ajolly2:51p
In reply to Slother93
Slother93 said:
Kobe doesn't have to be deep state himself. All the deep state needs is to generate an event big enough to allow for mass distraction away from any bad news.

This death was specifically caused so the media can ignore the news coming out of the President's defense presentation starting tomorrow.

It didn't have to be a death resulting in an actual state funeral. From the Wikipedia article Q linked to: "A state funeral will often generate mass publicity from both national and global media outlets."

**** like this really makes me think if project looking glass is for real. Outside of Michael Jordan, and Shaq, is there really anybody else bigger that would generate this type of attention.

If there was an athlete that would ever have an actual state funeral i think it would be Kobe. He was transcendent. One of a kind. Im curious to know who the other 4 people on the helicopter were.

Scruffy2:52p
In reply to Slother93
Slother93 said:

It didn't have to be a death resulting in an actual state funeral. From the Wikipedia article Q linked to: "A state funeral will often generate mass publicity from both national and global media outlets."This.
Sadly, I don't trust any coincidences that a superstar died just a day before continued destruction of the impeachment narrative.

It may be a tragic accident, but it also may not be.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2020, 05:07:43 PM »
Holy crap
:adios: