Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 141622 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1375 on: December 21, 2021, 09:23:07 AM »
Even if they had the cards, they would burn in about 5 seconds.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: December 21, 2021, 12:24:47 PM »
Maybe they could organize one of those jar circle jerks but instead they pass around blank index cards and scribble stuff on them to be burned in effigy

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: December 21, 2021, 12:29:05 PM »
Spoiler alert, but they settled on burning effigies of "white liberals"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: December 27, 2021, 11:43:20 AM »
The Wisconsin banned word list made me think of this thread from yesterday

Buy a dictionary
2,011 Views | 26 Replies
waitwhat?1:16p, 12/26/21
Another post just had me thinking…

Buy a dictionary, folks. A physical book. We all know that definitions have been changing online and if we rely on online dictionaries then words have no meaning.

We need to do our part to stop this.

YouBet1:33p, 12/26/21
I'll put out my usual request since it's related. Buy gold standard history books and have physical copies while you can still get them. I would bet on many of them getting banned or no longer getting printed in the coming years.

Marcus Brutus1:50p, 12/26/21
OP has a valid point. We are living out 1984

FJB2:23p, 12/26/21
I've ordered my pre-woke dictionary!

DamnGood862:44p, 12/26/21
From Webster's:
Dictionary
/ noun / Latin root dict, 'say' /
- a fluid repository of the current meanings of words and phrases
"That dictionary is old and offensive; it should be burned along with those who quote it."

RiverAg 802:58p, 12/26/21
I still use an American Heritage dictionary I received as a high school graduation present. In 1976

mazag088:04p, 12/26/21
I've got an encyclopedia from back when men were men. My kid is going to be writing research papers and citing sources that most woke, lesbian, blue-haired, Marxist teachers (all teachers) don't know exist.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: December 27, 2021, 12:08:41 PM »
The Wisconsin banned word list made me think of this thread from yesterday

Buy a dictionary
2,011 Views | 26 Replies
waitwhat?1:16p, 12/26/21
Another post just had me thinking…

Buy a dictionary, folks. A physical book. We all know that definitions have been changing online and if we rely on online dictionaries then words have no meaning.

We need to do our part to stop this.

YouBet1:33p, 12/26/21
I'll put out my usual request since it's related. Buy gold standard history books and have physical copies while you can still get them. I would bet on many of them getting banned or no longer getting printed in the coming years.

Marcus Brutus1:50p, 12/26/21
OP has a valid point. We are living out 1984

FJB2:23p, 12/26/21
I've ordered my pre-woke dictionary!

DamnGood862:44p, 12/26/21
From Webster's:
Dictionary
/ noun / Latin root dict, 'say' /
- a fluid repository of the current meanings of words and phrases
"That dictionary is old and offensive; it should be burned along with those who quote it."

RiverAg 802:58p, 12/26/21
I still use an American Heritage dictionary I received as a high school graduation present. In 1976

mazag088:04p, 12/26/21
I've got an encyclopedia from back when men were men. My kid is going to be writing research papers and citing sources that most woke, lesbian, blue-haired, Marxist teachers (all teachers) don't know exist.

It's like the start of an Amish renaissance.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: December 27, 2021, 12:12:08 PM »
@dickstone big time grift oppy selling pre-woke dictionaries

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: December 27, 2021, 12:21:53 PM »
If my grandparents still have that Enclyclopedia Brittanica set from the early 80's that could be worth a small fortune.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: December 27, 2021, 12:23:54 PM »
If my grandparents still have that Enclyclopedia Brittanica set from the early 80's that could be worth a small fortune.

Found a buyer!

Fightin_Aggie1:30p, 12/26/21
Bought a hard copy in college and plan to keep it.

Also I have a set of 1936 encyclopedias and a 1956 set.

Threw away a set from the 80's I wish I kept.

Very interesting to compare what is in them to today

They are very different as you would imagine.

In good, bad and disturbing ways

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: December 27, 2021, 12:42:17 PM »

Found a buyer!

Fightin_Aggie1:30p, 12/26/21
Bought a hard copy in college and plan to keep it.

Also I have a set of 1936 encyclopedias and a 1956 set.

Threw away a set from the 80's I wish I kept.

Very interesting to compare what is in them to today

They are very different as you would imagine.

In good, bad and disturbing ways

Holy crap lol.  I wonder what the market rate for a pre-woke encylopedia set is. Maybe list it for $10k on the College Station craigslist and see what happens.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: December 28, 2021, 04:04:21 PM »
I have my grandparents encyclopedias from the mid/late 60's and am not settling for anything less than 10k.

The only thing I remember from flipping through it was some cringey stuff about the country of Rhodesia. Tex ags would probably love it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: December 28, 2021, 09:37:56 PM »
The sets that predate WW2 are going to be worth the most because the Nazis won't seem so bad.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: December 29, 2021, 08:53:55 AM »
Trump's Trap
4,022 Views | 45 Replies
Tibbers6:19p, 12/28/21
So I've been struggling with why Trump started us on this path of vaccines and passports and boosters and the like. It struck me as a foolish decision, perhaps still is, but then I thought, well, what if it was simply a trap.

Trump loves the Art of War and part of that teaching is to know your enemy. Well, what if Trump fast tracked the vaccine, knowing full well the emergency authorizations it would require to be used. Perhaps Trump knew the greed that would stir and summon by dangling the delectable carrot in front of these evil pharmaceutical companies.

He knew they would employ all their ammo to stifle doctors, limit free speech, propagandize to its highest point any and all possibilities of treatment other than their vaccines. He even shielded them legally in case folks were harmed from taking their vaccines.

The trap was sprung and we have seen it in action, take root, and form new avenues to keep us in fear and to keep taking more and more vaccines. They could not help themselves and chose money over human life. All it takes is for emails, actions, messages, etc to show that they knew something like ivermectin worked and would completely thwart their diabolical plan. Once proven, the world would wake up to the possibility something like that exists in the world, they would be emboldened and enraged at the needless death and we would finally seek justice on the entire mechanism that led to this disastrous world state. It's the only way to ensnare not just the pharmaceutical companies but the politicians, the propagandists, the doctors, etc…

It's the Trump Trap and I sure as hell hope I'm right on this and we will be angry enough to go Nuremberg on all their asses!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: December 29, 2021, 08:56:34 AM »
Schools should really start requiring kids to read at least one big nonfiction book in English class.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: December 29, 2021, 08:57:29 AM »
@dickstone big time grift oppy selling pre-woke dictionaries

I appreciate the opportunity but they wield no economic power.  They are broke dicks.  I can't sit and process their Discover card as part of my grift.  Selling them cheap t-shirts in XXXXXXXL and shitty pillows is the move here.  de-wormer too

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: December 29, 2021, 08:59:32 AM »
Trump's Trap
4,022 Views | 45 Replies
So I've been struggling with why Trump started us on this path of vaccines and passports and boosters and the like. It struck me as a foolish decision, perhaps still is, but then I thought, well, what if it was simply a trap.

Trump loves the Art of War and part of that teaching is to know your enemy. Well, what if Trump fast tracked the vaccine, knowing full well the emergency authorizations it would require to be used. Perhaps Trump knew the greed that would stir and summon by dangling the delectable carrot in front of these evil pharmaceutical companies.

He knew they would employ all their ammo to stifle doctors, limit free speech, propagandize to its highest point any and all possibilities of treatment other than their vaccines. He even shielded them legally in case folks were harmed from taking their vaccines.

The trap was sprung and we have seen it in action, take root, and form new avenues to keep us in fear and to keep taking more and more vaccines. They could not help themselves and chose money over human life. All it takes is for emails, actions, messages, etc to show that they knew something like ivermectin worked and would completely thwart their diabolical plan. Once proven, the world would wake up to the possibility something like that exists in the world, they would be emboldened and enraged at the needless death and we would finally seek justice on the entire mechanism that led to this disastrous world state. It's the only way to ensnare not just the pharmaceutical companies but the politicians, the propagandists, the doctors, etc…

It's the Trump Trap and I sure as hell hope I'm right on this and we will be angry enough to go Nuremberg on all their asses!

Tell me the replies mocked the crap out of him

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: December 29, 2021, 08:59:51 AM »
Schools should really start requiring kids to read at least one big nonfiction book in English class.

The only fiction book that most have read is 1984 and it shows

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: December 29, 2021, 09:00:24 AM »
Trump's Trap
4,022 Views | 45 Replies

increds :love:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: December 29, 2021, 09:04:28 AM »
Most replies did mock him. This one did not

mjfrog4:02a, 12/29/21
A lot of what I'm reading/seeing is that WARP speed was designed to throw big Pharma a bone to get them to buy into his plan for obviously their own prosperous benefit. Yet, the bigger plan was to create global fear for roughly a decade to destroy wealth and condition people to get the vax out of said fear. His rush to produce the vaccines provided a way to gain confidence of MOST governments to open back up, so no global economic reset as has been wished for years in advance by evil jerks like Klaus Schwab. That's part of the problem to be solved. The other part was to make the vaccines an emergency usage unveil, meaning the use of experimental vaccines can be used on a willing population in the case of a pandemic. Never has Trump endorsed mandatory usage, and while I'm not well versed on the Nuremburg Code, I'm assuming using the mandate would be a violation. (Fact Checking Google a-holes be dammed!). So he has an out, IMO.

However, the COVID crisis, in my mind has been compressed from 10 years down to 2 years, and through such fervent actions, the public gets to see the globalists and big pharma clowns rush to react to the political narrative. Hence you see the rapid booster unveils and constant goal-post shifting from fraud-Fauci. In 2022, after omicron and several countries rising up against the global pressures to stay locked down, we get to see the plandemic for what it is, and we also see the corrupt politicians in lock-step with these draconian measures. And oh, yes, we see that omicron is as deadly as the cold. Game over. I think OP is on the right track. Now, back to refastening my tin foil hardware.

Final thought, this is not to dehumanize the loss of life of those with their loved ones. The disease was real. The creation of it was INTENTIONAL. I'm sorry for those not prepared. In the wrong scenario, that could have been you or me. However, we are in a war never seen before. There will be casualties. The 13 dead in Afghanistan are worth noting as well. In war, not everyone gets to come out looking squeeky clean. But if you see what I've seen in terms of plans, we're doing alright so far. Bill Gates, funder of the Wuhan lab wanted to use vaccines to REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION. Go back and look at his TED talk from about 10 years ago. Anyone listening to his speech and not assuming something nefarious is going on needs to have their head checked.
2 edits1    ...
mjfrog4:43a, 12/29/21
946000 vax reactions in USA alone (OAN)

Deaths from the vaccine in America are in the 12000-20000 range from the various sources I've heard. Dr. Peter McCullough says the underreporting is around 4X or 5X. So we'll be approaching 100k soon, just in the USA. BTW we've halted vaccine roll-outs for diseases as recent as the early 2000's for killing just 50 people. Wake up.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: December 29, 2021, 09:10:32 AM »
I can't tell if they wan to give Trump credit for warp speed or that vaccines are going to kill 100,000? 

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: December 29, 2021, 09:22:37 AM »
Grandiose conspiracy theory level scheming aside, it absolutely blows my mind that there is even one single person who believes that Trump is capable of thinking about giving a eff about people other than himself to that degree. Whoever the person is putting in all of this effort to save humanity or whatever, if you know anything at all about Trump, you know that is SO OBVIOUSLY not him!

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: December 29, 2021, 09:24:10 AM »
Grandiose conspiracy theory level scheming aside, it absolutely blows my mind that there is even one single person who believes that Trump is capable of thinking about giving a eff about people other than himself to that degree. Whoever the person is putting in all of this effort to save humanity or whatever, if you know anything at all about Trump, you know that is SO OBVIOUSLY not him!

It's an act and part of the plan, idiot.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 29, 2021, 10:16:23 AM »
TexQAgs.com

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 29, 2021, 07:01:14 PM »
Most replies did mock him. This one did not

mjfrog4:02a, 12/29/21
A lot of what I'm reading/seeing is that WARP speed was designed to throw big Pharma a bone to get them to buy into his plan for obviously their own prosperous benefit. Yet, the bigger plan was to create global fear for roughly a decade to destroy wealth and condition people to get the vax out of said fear. His rush to produce the vaccines provided a way to gain confidence of MOST governments to open back up, so no global economic reset as has been wished for years in advance by evil jerks like Klaus Schwab. That's part of the problem to be solved. The other part was to make the vaccines an emergency usage unveil, meaning the use of experimental vaccines can be used on a willing population in the case of a pandemic. Never has Trump endorsed mandatory usage, and while I'm not well versed on the Nuremburg Code, I'm assuming using the mandate would be a violation. (Fact Checking Google a-holes be dammed!). So he has an out, IMO.

However, the COVID crisis, in my mind has been compressed from 10 years down to 2 years, and through such fervent actions, the public gets to see the globalists and big pharma clowns rush to react to the political narrative. Hence you see the rapid booster unveils and constant goal-post shifting from fraud-Fauci. In 2022, after omicron and several countries rising up against the global pressures to stay locked down, we get to see the plandemic for what it is, and we also see the corrupt politicians in lock-step with these draconian measures. And oh, yes, we see that omicron is as deadly as the cold. Game over. I think OP is on the right track. Now, back to refastening my tin foil hardware.

Final thought, this is not to dehumanize the loss of life of those with their loved ones. The disease was real. The creation of it was INTENTIONAL. I'm sorry for those not prepared. In the wrong scenario, that could have been you or me. However, we are in a war never seen before. There will be casualties. The 13 dead in Afghanistan are worth noting as well. In war, not everyone gets to come out looking squeeky clean. But if you see what I've seen in terms of plans, we're doing alright so far. Bill Gates, funder of the Wuhan lab wanted to use vaccines to REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION. Go back and look at his TED talk from about 10 years ago. Anyone listening to his speech and not assuming something nefarious is going on needs to have their head checked.
2 edits1    ...
mjfrog4:43a, 12/29/21
946000 vax reactions in USA alone (OAN)

Deaths from the vaccine in America are in the 12000-20000 range from the various sources I've heard. Dr. Peter McCullough says the underreporting is around 4X or 5X. So we'll be approaching 100k soon, just in the USA. BTW we've halted vaccine roll-outs for diseases as recent as the early 2000's for killing just 50 people. Wake up.

This idiot knows he's a clown trying to make sense of his vivid imagination.  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: December 29, 2021, 07:13:40 PM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: January 05, 2022, 09:04:41 AM »
In a thread about the transgender jeopardy winner

They're getting what they want. I hope they relish in their so-called victory against us horrible, evil, Christian, white men. They're so much better off than what has served the world as a great mainstay of society for centuries.

Us guys have been such a plague on women. We selfishly wanted to work, provide for, risk life and limb, supporting these "better halves" all of this time - it's horrible what we put them through isn't it?

Yet after all we've done for our families, we are constantly ridiculed in commercials for being complete imbeciles that can't tie our own shoe strings, and are always portrayed as bowing down to their superior intelligence.

For me. I'm done with it. That ended seven years ago after I spent 22 years giving my heart and soul to a marriage and ultimately being betrayed in the worst kind of way.

I have ZERO sympathy for them. But, BTW, I have absolute respect for the good women on this forum and elsewhere who are equals if not better in every way. These women live by a different set of morals and ethics than these feminists who have destroyed the family unit and much more.