Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449208 times)

chum1 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2325 on: June 28, 2020, 05:37:22 PM »
Oh yeah, big David Alan Coe fan here.    :jerk: :jerk:

Figures a little fascist like you would be hanging with people who would play that kind of music.

You joined us :dunno:

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=30408.msg1963748#msg1963748

Also, if you notice both XT and I disapproved of the song.  If you have been in ANY plug/TT session we both automatically like any song that is played.  First time we both down voted.  The next comment that Dax account made was made was something to the effect of "What, you don't like country music".

Well, first of all, outside of a little Dwight Yoakam I don't like country music and I don't like David Alan Coe, and I wouldn't ever be associated with playing a song like that.  Outside of knowing that SSL certs exist I don't have anything to do with them, and couldn't tell you the first thing about how they work.   That's for the propeller heads, I just sell the stuff.

Well both XT and I were both like wtf.  I know it probably wasn't you but just providing all the context to it.

It "probably" wasn't me?   Do you really think that in March of 2020 (a year after I last posted in that thread BTW), that I'm going to get in a room with a known complete psycho like you and play a song like that?    I don't listen to music full of racially derogatory words and try to steer clear of misogynistic lyrics as well.   I listen to 80's alt-college-new wave, and old popular bands mixed in with a little Santigold and Portugal the Man and similar.

No need to call me names.  TBF whoever was doing that account was posting in the way that you post.  I don't have the full chat transcript but it was convincing enough that I was unsure if it was really you or not.  It was obviously someone that posts/read gE a lot because nobody outside of the core group would know distinctive nicknames and posting styles like that.  I know in previous TT/plug sessions you played a full range of music from your confirmed account.

I just logged in for the first time in well over a year just to make sure someone hadn't hacked my account and my screen name is "sonofdaxjones".   

There are two songs on my playlist, one from INXS and one from Peter Murphy.

Well I think as soon as we can get a "CASE CLOSED" from @420seriouscat69 we can close this chapter as it being probably Chingon and move on.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: June 28, 2020, 05:41:07 PM »
Portugal the Man is a very good band.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: June 28, 2020, 06:45:38 PM »
Portugal the Man is a very good band.

A little too jammie live, for my taste.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: June 28, 2020, 07:20:15 PM »
David Alan Coe is racist? Eff...  :buh-bye:

For 2020, yes, in 1978 it's iffy. Google his name and race, pretty interesting.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: June 28, 2020, 08:46:23 PM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.

It's worth getting sued for. Let's say they cut him a check for $600,000. You think that's going to be more than the amount they lose from student recruitment and donations for this guy sticking around and continuing to drag the school into this? $600,000 in tuition, books, room, and board, is literally like 5 students, they've probably already lost that. How much money and reputation damage has already been done? People are sending pictures of the most prominent black woman on campus in a noose. The only way to stop this circus is to get him the hell away from any university association, let him transfer to liberty or oral roberts.

I get the racists wanting the university to do nothing, but business wise, there is no argument for keeping this guy here.

How much did KSU lose when the previous two KSU 'hate crimes' were later found out to be hoaxes, perpetrated by their own 'victims' for political purposes? You know, to intentionally drag the university through the mud?

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/education/article221373355.html

The school went through a ton of s*** for that. Public condemnation on a national level, holding solidarity rallies.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: June 29, 2020, 04:14:25 AM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.

It's worth getting sued for. Let's say they cut him a check for $600,000. You think that's going to be more than the amount they lose from student recruitment and donations for this guy sticking around and continuing to drag the school into this? $600,000 in tuition, books, room, and board, is literally like 5 students, they've probably already lost that. How much money and reputation damage has already been done? People are sending pictures of the most prominent black woman on campus in a noose. The only way to stop this circus is to get him the hell away from any university association, let him transfer to liberty or oral roberts.

I get the racists wanting the university to do nothing, but business wise, there is no argument for keeping this guy here.

How much did KSU lose when the previous two KSU 'hate crimes' were later found out to be hoaxes, perpetrated by their own 'victims' for political purposes? You know, to intentionally drag the university through the mud?

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/education/article221373355.html

The school went through a ton of s*** for that. Public condemnation on a national level, holding solidarity rallies.

LOL, nah the only people that cared are the same ones defending this crap stain. Figuring it didn't keep ya' boy jaden from applying to K-State I'm guessing no one else was discouraged either. Really nice whataboutism though, hilarious and telling that you equate the two.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: June 29, 2020, 08:09:55 AM »
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 29, 2020, 08:15:32 AM »
She looks like a washed-up Charlie's Angel the way she holds the gun.   :lol:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 29, 2020, 08:18:45 AM »
She looks like a washed-up Charlie's Angel the way she holds the gun.   :lol:

Karen's Angels

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 29, 2020, 08:20:21 AM »
I mean this is so very sad and racist.  "Honey grab your gun we got a parade of colored folk walking by the house yelling things."

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 29, 2020, 09:25:20 AM »
Karen’s Angels just nails it IMO

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: June 29, 2020, 10:07:04 AM »

The article title made me laugh.  I wonder if Patricia will have any career repercussions because she was pointing her gun at peaceful protesters with her finger on the trigger. 

http://www.mccloskeylaw.com/Attorney-Profiles.aspx

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
Re: Athletes Forcing Change
« Reply #2338 on: June 29, 2020, 10:31:09 AM »
https://twitter.com/CoachKli/status/1277393564650164226

:emawkid:

Hopefully he can win in front of an empty BSFS.

Like it or not the program only exists because the fans pay for it. Not because the players play for it.

Most KSU fans do not support BLM or its race-revenge pandering narrative. Telling the average white Kansan they're evil and then asking for a donation won't play out like you think it will.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: June 29, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
I mean this is so very sad and racist.  "Honey grab your gun we got a parade of colored folk walking by the house yelling things."

The rioters broke down their fence and were in their yard. After the looting, burning and destruction I'd be protecting my crap too.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: June 29, 2020, 10:44:41 AM »
Or they walked through an unlocked "visitors" gate into a gated community (I think where the mayor lives).

Cause, you know there is actually video of that happening.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: June 29, 2020, 10:56:34 AM »
Or they walked through an unlocked "visitors" gate into a gated community (I think where the mayor lives).

Cause, you know there is actually video of that happening.

:ROFL:  This.  I just watched the video.  eastcat let me know if you want me to post it, otherwise a quick Google search and you will find it.  No gates were broken.  No rioting was happening.  It was a peaceful march.  Karen and Ken were waiting anxiously to pull the trigger on some POC, though. 

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 29, 2020, 10:57:57 AM »

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 29, 2020, 11:09:04 AM »
The family that muzzle sweeps together, stays together (although probably not for long).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 29, 2020, 11:11:16 AM »
LOL, what a terrible look.   

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: June 29, 2020, 11:18:26 AM »
Imagine waving around a gun you’ve never shot with your finger on the trigger. She was one loud noise away from shooting the neighbors house and breaking her orbital bone.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: June 29, 2020, 11:28:29 AM »
That's their house? Looks like a governor's mansion or something. Dang, McCloskeys. Not bad...

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 29, 2020, 11:31:40 AM »
That's their house? Looks like a governor's mansion or something. Dang, McCloskeys. Not bad...

You don't get a house like that to not keep yourselves away from the people they're waving their guns at

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 29, 2020, 11:33:28 AM »
McGlockskies.

Offline cfbandyman