Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 449663 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2200 on: June 27, 2020, 12:48:29 PM »
I thought I read that he hasn't been able to make his club official at KSU because the minimum is 5 people.

Loser
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: June 27, 2020, 01:02:00 PM »
I'm confident he has more than five members

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: June 27, 2020, 02:40:54 PM »
K-State spokesman Jeff Morris said the university cannot answer the question of whether McNeil can be kicked off campus for making racist statements on Twitter “until we’ve conducted the review to see what policies and conduct rules apply.”

He said the university is in the process of looking into whether McNeil has violated any university policies or conduct rules. While McNeil is a K-State student, Morris said, his group is currently not registered on the campus because of lack of membership.

“Independent student organizations need to have at least five members and renew registration each year,” Morris said.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article243820367.html#storylink=cpy

May be that he informally has more than 5, but they’re embarrassed to register. :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #2203 on: June 27, 2020, 02:57:51 PM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: June 27, 2020, 02:59:27 PM »
They will get rid of him one way or another, you have to know that.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: June 27, 2020, 03:04:11 PM »
K-State spokesman Jeff Morris said the university cannot answer the question of whether McNeil can be kicked off campus for making racist statements on Twitter “until we’ve conducted the review to see what policies and conduct rules apply.”

He said the university is in the process of looking into whether McNeil has violated any university policies or conduct rules. While McNeil is a K-State student, Morris said, his group is currently not registered on the campus because of lack of membership.

“Independent student organizations need to have at least five members and renew registration each year,” Morris said.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article243820367.html#storylink=cpy

May be that he informally has more than 5, but they’re embarrassed to register. :dunno:
Maybe. They also only started in 2020. He started the KSU chapter of TPUSA on his own and got this like a year in:

People are kidding themselves if they think he's some sort of social outcast with no influence. Look at the KSO reaction... He can get a decent organization going in MHK if he's allowed to, especially now that he's got national attention.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: June 27, 2020, 03:06:47 PM »
They will get rid of him one way or another, you have to know that.
Yes, but it has to conclusive and 100% backed by policy and the law.  Any half assness and you’re only allowing for a protraction of this process which is exactly what they want. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: June 27, 2020, 03:09:11 PM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.
I also think they're doing it right so far... I'm guessing they're having attorneys confirm what's allowed and PR work on how to message it.

Kinda sloppy they didn't do something about this guy sooner, it was pretty obvious he was bad news. But better late than never.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: June 27, 2020, 03:13:18 PM »

Maybe. They also only started in 2020. He started the KSU chapter of TPUSA on his own and got this like a year in:

People are kidding themselves if they think he's some sort of social outcast with no influence. Look at the KSO reaction... He can get a decent organization going in MHK if he's allowed to, especially now that he's got national attention.

Probably can’t maintain #’s when the hundred dudes realize this - being in a club that has two whole girls in it - isn’t the way they will finally lose their virginity.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: June 27, 2020, 03:15:53 PM »
I'm guessing they're having attorneys confirm what's allowed and PR work on how to message it.

Oh no. :ohno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: June 27, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »
I'm guessing they're having attorneys confirm what's allowed and PR work on how to message it.

Oh no. :ohno:
Fair reaction

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: June 27, 2020, 04:31:38 PM »
someone will probably kick his ass at some point. im good with that.

Reminds me of an aggieville adjacent story from prob 2014 or so. Saw this big ol' drunk 'neck yelling the n-bomb at a couple of black kids that were in another small group of kids walking by. Kids was talking crap to anyone who walked by looking for a fight. Memory is fuzzy, but I think it was one of the white kids with the black kids who stepped in and beat that ass for his bros. Maybe it was one of the black kids who did the ass beating. Not sure.

The other 'necks were like, "you deserved it you dumbass." None of them stuck up for him.

Most everyone around had a good laugh at this, and just kind of enjoyed taking it in.

Lib or Winters might have been with me to confirm, but I can't remember for sure.

I was there for the OSU 'neck incident. Don't remember this one.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: June 27, 2020, 04:43:21 PM »

TPUSA is a hitler youth group. Groypers are a whole another animal.

Squash the rough ridin' bug.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: June 27, 2020, 04:49:44 PM »
Any group that is not in lockstep with my political ideals are Nazi's (Bucket)

Godwin's Law in full force right there.

Heretofore (but changeable at my digression):  Any left leaning campus organization on any college campus is controlled by the despotic and ultra racist Chinese Communist Party

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: June 27, 2020, 04:50:51 PM »
Of course dax is a turning point boomer chud rofl
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: June 27, 2020, 04:51:50 PM »
Of course dax is a turning point boomer chud rofl

Of course Useful Idiot Star 7 is an avowed advocate for the despotic Chinese Communist Party

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: June 27, 2020, 04:52:38 PM »

Heretofore (but changeable at my digression):  Any left leaning campus organization on any college campus is controlled by the despotic and ultra racist Chinese Communist Party

Dax, I'm not a Charlie Kirk fan. He's the leader of the TPUSA movement and I would consider him a Hitler youth.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: June 27, 2020, 04:53:29 PM »

Dax, I'm not a Charlie Kirk fan. He's the leader of the TPUSA movement and I would consider him a Hitler youth.

In your world view anything to the right of Liz Warren ='s Hitler youth

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: June 27, 2020, 04:55:49 PM »

No, friend. Charlie is a grifter. He says things he knows that aren't true. It's sad and disgusting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: June 27, 2020, 04:57:54 PM »

No, friend. Charlie is a grifter. He says things he knows that aren't true. It's sad and disgusting.

That doesn't change anything relative to your world view.   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: June 27, 2020, 04:58:55 PM »

Perhaps not, but maybe we can agree Charlie Kirk doesn't deserve a dime that he's making.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: June 27, 2020, 05:01:25 PM »

Perhaps not, but maybe we can agree Charlie Kirk doesn't deserve a dime that he's making.

I don't think BLM tied organizations that get $35 million in donations to bail out protestors and spend $200k deserve a dime that they're making.   I suspect a good chunk of that money is finding its way into the coffers of Ultra Left Wing candidates for office.   Pretty great ponzi/money laundering scheme . . . BAU for the left.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: June 27, 2020, 05:16:58 PM »

I don't think BLM tied organizations that get $35 million in donations to bail out protestors and spend $200k deserve a dime that they're making.   I suspect a good chunk of that money is finding its way into the coffers of Ultra Left Wing candidates for office.   Pretty great ponzi/money laundering scheme . . . BAU for the left.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. I also don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: June 27, 2020, 05:23:33 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. I also don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Then you need to pay better attention.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: June 27, 2020, 05:29:54 PM »

Then you need to pay better attention.

Really digging in here. That's sad.