Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 460135 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2300 on: June 28, 2020, 12:56:04 PM »
:love:  all you guys.

Your politics are completely eff'd up tho.

I'd vote for a Dem for pres if you'd find somebody this isn't old and corrupt AF or who wasn't just a shade to right of Mao.
:cheers:

Y'all really shouldn't do this. Dax is a pathological liar and a massive racist. Be entertained by him, but don't buy this crap that he's your bud, he isn't.
There was this plug.DJamer session that happened a few months ago. There was a song played that I have a screen capture of on my laptop. I’m very much aware of who Dax is.
Oh tell us what the song was was Fascist in Training.

I'm also interested in this juicy little nugget that is getting passed over. Deets, please.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: June 28, 2020, 12:58:22 PM »

I'd vote for a Dem for pres if you'd find somebody this isn't old and corrupt AF or who wasn't just a shade to right of Mao.

Y'all really shouldn't do this. Dax is a pathological liar and a massive racist. Be entertained by him, but don't buy this crap that he's your bud, he isn't.
There was this plug.DJamer session that happened a few months ago. There was a song played that I have a screen capture of on my laptop. I’m very much aware of who Dax is.

I'm also interested in this juicy little nugget that is getting passed over. Deets, please.
I haven’t been on there in several years, so I’m just fascinated as to where this is going myself.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: June 28, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: June 28, 2020, 01:39:19 PM »
He’s not getting expelled immediately but he’s going to be watched and if he does anything to disrupt camps through words/actions he’ll get bounced.

They’ll outline their expectations and he’ll call them fascist and spark an alt right outcry and he’ll get kicked out or quit.

I would think that KSU would have an argument that he is damaging the school brand with this crap and keeping him around is worse for the school than booting him would be for jaden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: June 28, 2020, 01:41:45 PM »
Think any of this will lead to admissions standards being tightened up?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: June 28, 2020, 01:42:38 PM »
I would have to imagine KSU is in the process of lowering admissions standards, assuming that's even possible.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: June 28, 2020, 01:44:15 PM »
He’s not getting expelled immediately but he’s going to be watched and if he does anything to disrupt camps through words/actions he’ll get bounced.

They’ll outline their expectations and he’ll call them fascist and spark an alt right outcry and he’ll get kicked out or quit.

I would think that KSU would have an argument that he is damaging the school brand with this crap and keeping him around is worse for the school than booting him would be for jaden.

If they are going to go that they may as well boot him now, what you proposed incentivizes him to embarrass the university again.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: June 28, 2020, 01:45:18 PM »
Maybe admission should be like an athletic scholarship, where it's renewable year to year at the school's discretion.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: June 28, 2020, 01:55:03 PM »

If they are going to go that they may as well boot him now, what you proposed incentivizes him to embarrass the university again.
Just saying, the current code of conduct isn’t specific enough. They can call it due process this way.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: June 28, 2020, 02:11:40 PM »
I would have to imagine KSU is in the process of lowering admissions standards, assuming that's even possible.

if they could, i'm sure they would.  next couple years are going to be tough, and probably for much longer than that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: June 28, 2020, 02:15:02 PM »
They might not be able to lower admission standards because they can't get much lower than they already are

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #2311 on: June 28, 2020, 04:02:00 PM »
Admit everyone who can pay, top whatever % gets to come to campus, rest all online learning.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: June 28, 2020, 04:39:02 PM »

I haven’t been on there in several years, so I’m just fascinated as to where this is going myself.
I also have an extended convo XT and I had after debating whether it was actually Dax or not.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: June 28, 2020, 04:50:39 PM »
Oh yeah, big David Alan Coe fan here.    :jerk: :jerk:

Figures a little fascist like you would be hanging with people who would play that kind of music.

Even when I'm not anywhere close to even remotely being involved in anything like that, my name is still crossing your psycho ass mind.

You're one weird MF'er.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 04:55:14 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: June 28, 2020, 04:54:14 PM »

Figures a little fascist like you would be hanging with people who would play that kind of music.

You joined us :dunno:

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=30408.msg1963748#msg1963748

Also, if you notice both XT and I disapproved of the song.  If you have been in ANY plug/TT session we both automatically like any song that is played.  First time we both down voted.  The next comment that Dax account made was made was something to the effect of "What, you don't like country music".

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: June 28, 2020, 04:57:17 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: June 28, 2020, 05:01:37 PM »

Also, if you notice both XT and I disapproved of the song.  If you have been in ANY plug/TT session we both automatically like any song that is played.  First time we both down voted.  The next comment that Dax account made was made was something to the effect of "What, you don't like country music".

Well, first of all, outside of a little Dwight Yoakam I don't like country music and I don't like David Alan Coe, and I wouldn't ever be associated with playing a song like that.  Outside of knowing that SSL certs exist I don't have anything to do with them, and couldn't tell you the first thing about how they work.   That's for the propeller heads, I just sell the stuff.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: June 28, 2020, 05:09:28 PM »

Well, first of all, outside of a little Dwight Yoakam I don't like country music and I don't like David Alan Coe, and I wouldn't ever be associated with playing a song like that.  Outside of knowing that SSL certs exist I don't have anything to do with them, and couldn't tell you the first thing about how they work.   That's for the propeller heads, I just sell the stuff.

Well both XT and I were both like wtf.  I know it probably wasn't you but just providing all the context to it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: June 28, 2020, 05:15:32 PM »

Well both XT and I were both like wtf.  I know it probably wasn't you but just providing all the context to it.

It "probably" wasn't me?   Do you really think that in March of 2020 (a year after I last posted in that thread BTW), that I'm going to get in a room with a known complete psycho like you and play a song like that?    I don't listen to music full of racially derogatory words and try to steer clear of misogynistic lyrics as well.   I listen to 80's alt-college-new wave, and old popular bands mixed in with a little Santigold and Portugal the Man and similar. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: June 28, 2020, 05:21:14 PM »
David Alan Coe is racist? Eff...  :buh-bye:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: June 28, 2020, 05:23:49 PM »

It "probably" wasn't me?   Do you really think that in March of 2020 (a year after I last posted in that thread BTW), that I'm going to get in a room with a known complete psycho like you and play a song like that?    I don't listen to music full of racially derogatory words and try to steer clear of misogynistic lyrics as well.   I listen to 80's alt-college-new wave, and old popular bands mixed in with a little Santigold and Portugal the Man and similar.

No need to call me names.  TBF whoever was doing that account was posting in the way that you post.  I don't have the full chat transcript but it was convincing enough that I was unsure if it was really you or not.  It was obviously someone that posts/read gE a lot because nobody outside of the core group would know distinctive nicknames and posting styles like that.  I know in previous TT/plug sessions you played a full range of music from your confirmed account.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: June 28, 2020, 05:30:09 PM »
This has been a weird and dumb digression
:adios:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: June 28, 2020, 05:31:42 PM »

It's the pit, nothing out of the ordinary.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: June 28, 2020, 05:32:33 PM »

No need to call me names.  TBF whoever was doing that account was posting in the way that you post.  I don't have the full chat transcript but it was convincing enough that I was unsure if it was really you or not.  It was obviously someone that posts/read gE a lot because nobody outside of the core group would know distinctive nicknames and posting styles like that.  I know in previous TT/plug sessions you played a full range of music from your confirmed account.

I just logged in for the first time in well over a year just to make sure someone hadn't hacked my account and my screen name is "sonofdaxjones".   

There are two songs on my playlist, one from INXS and one from Peter Murphy.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: June 28, 2020, 05:34:56 PM »

Disagree. First, this is a thread about "MAGA", so check your expectations.

Secondly, TBT delivered with the screenshots. This is like a Frost vs. Nixon redux.

Also, "Dax69", lol.