Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 459491 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #2250 on: June 27, 2020, 11:07:40 PM »
yes, the constitution is absolutely a racist piece of paper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect response for the character Dax represents.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: June 27, 2020, 11:14:52 PM »

I'm just enjoying your lil fascist wannabe work on the football board.

A little Jackboot mojo you've got workin tonight as usual.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: June 27, 2020, 11:27:46 PM »

Gif I was trying to find wasn’t available so.

:lol:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: June 27, 2020, 11:31:09 PM »

Gif I was trying to find wasn’t available so.

Hopefully your latest order of armbands comes in soon.   Post pics when you get them.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: June 27, 2020, 11:40:39 PM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.

It's worth getting sued for. Let's say they cut him a check for $600,000. You think that's going to be more than the amount they lose from student recruitment and donations for this guy sticking around and continuing to drag the school into this? $600,000 in tuition, books, room, and board, is literally like 5 students, they've probably already lost that. How much money and reputation damage has already been done? People are sending pictures of the most prominent black woman on campus in a noose. The only way to stop this circus is to get him the hell away from any university association, let him transfer to liberty or oral roberts.

I get the racists wanting the university to do nothing, but business wise, there is no argument for keeping this guy here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: June 27, 2020, 11:47:11 PM »
K-State spokesman Jeff Morris said the university cannot answer the question of whether McNeil can be kicked off campus for making racist statements on Twitter “until we’ve conducted the review to see what policies and conduct rules apply.”

He said the university is in the process of looking into whether McNeil has violated any university policies or conduct rules. While McNeil is a K-State student, Morris said, his group is currently not registered on the campus because of lack of membership.

“Independent student organizations need to have at least five members and renew registration each year,” Morris said.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article243820367.html#storylink=cpy

May be that he informally has more than 5, but they’re embarrassed to register. :dunno:
Maybe. They also only started in 2020. He started the KSU chapter of TPUSA on his own and got this like a year in:

People are kidding themselves if they think he's some sort of social outcast with no influence. Look at the KSO reaction... He can get a decent organization going in MHK if he's allowed to, especially now that he's got national attention.

It's worth noting that those people he's standing with weren't extreme enough for him. His people mock Charlie Kirk and most of MAGA. I really do think his following locally is very small, looking at his twitter feed, before this incident, he doesn't seem to interact with anyone on a local level. Despite his follower count, his interactions seem to be limited to a small number of people. That being said, he doesn't need a large following locally, or any at all, to continue to embarrass the university. This has raised his profile nationally and the school can't continue to let him do that at their expense.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: June 27, 2020, 11:48:34 PM »
Any group that is not in lockstep with my political ideals are Nazi's (Bucket)

Godwin's Law in full force right there.

Heretofore (but changeable at my digression):  Any left leaning campus organization on any college campus is controlled by the despotic and ultra racist Chinese Communist Party

Dax, I'm not a Charlie Kirk fan. He's the leader of the TPUSA movement and I would consider him a Hitler youth.

In your world view anything to the right of Liz Warren ='s Hitler youth

No, friend. Charlie is a grifter. He says things he knows that aren't true. It's sad and disgusting.

That doesn't change anything relative to your world view.

Perhaps not, but maybe we can agree Charlie Kirk doesn't deserve a dime that he's making.

I don't think BLM tied organizations that get $35 million in donations to bail out protestors and spend $200k deserve a dime that they're making.   I suspect a good chunk of that money is finding its way into the coffers of Ultra Left Wing candidates for office.   Pretty great ponzi/money laundering scheme . . . BAU for the left.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. I also don't know what the hell you're talking about.

He doesn't either.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: June 27, 2020, 11:49:47 PM »
I don’t understand why any of you interact with Dax.
C
*Outside of the FB thread. He posts some funny ones in there.

Have you read the KU Karl stuff? I’d wade through 10 years of his crap on the politics board for a few pages of that every now and again. Plus his insight on KSU sports finances is elite.

He interprets the truth there as well.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: June 27, 2020, 11:52:53 PM »
:love:  all you guys.

Your politics are completely eff'd up tho.

I'd vote for a Dem for pres if you'd find somebody this isn't old and corrupt AF or who wasn't just a shade to right of Mao.
:cheers:

Y'all really shouldn't do this. Dax is a pathological liar and a massive racist. Be entertained by him, but don't buy this crap that he's your bud, he isn't.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: June 27, 2020, 11:53:58 PM »
K-State spokesman Jeff Morris said the university cannot answer the question of whether McNeil can be kicked off campus for making racist statements on Twitter “until we’ve conducted the review to see what policies and conduct rules apply.”

He said the university is in the process of looking into whether McNeil has violated any university policies or conduct rules. While McNeil is a K-State student, Morris said, his group is currently not registered on the campus because of lack of membership.

“Independent student organizations need to have at least five members and renew registration each year,” Morris said.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article243820367.html#storylink=cpy

May be that he informally has more than 5, but they’re embarrassed to register. :dunno:
Maybe. They also only started in 2020. He started the KSU chapter of TPUSA on his own and got this like a year in:

People are kidding themselves if they think he's some sort of social outcast with no influence. Look at the KSO reaction... He can get a decent organization going in MHK if he's allowed to, especially now that he's got national attention.

It's worth noting that those people he's standing with weren't extreme enough for him. His people mock Charlie Kirk and most of MAGA. I really do think his following locally is very small, looking at his twitter feed, before this incident, he doesn't seem to interact with anyone on a local level. Despite his follower count, his interactions seem to be limited to a small number of people. That being said, he doesn't need a large following locally, or any at all, to continue to embarrass the university. This has raised his profile nationally and the school can't continue to let him do that at their expense.

I get that TPUSA wasn't extreme enough for him, but it's honestly not a giant leap from where he was then to where he is now. He's a smart, evil kid who will get local followers with time and freedom to operate.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: June 27, 2020, 11:59:59 PM »
How long does K-State have to get rid of homeboy before it's not okay? It really sucks that this came out on a Friday night.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: June 28, 2020, 12:04:30 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: June 28, 2020, 12:07:19 AM »

Heretofore (but changeable at my digression):  Any left leaning campus organization on any college campus is controlled by the despotic and ultra racist Chinese Communist Party

Dax, I'm not a Charlie Kirk fan. He's the leader of the TPUSA movement and I would consider him a Hitler youth.

No, friend. Charlie is a grifter. He says things he knows that aren't true. It's sad and disgusting.

Perhaps not, but maybe we can agree Charlie Kirk doesn't deserve a dime that he's making.

I don't think BLM tied organizations that get $35 million in donations to bail out protestors and spend $200k deserve a dime that they're making.   I suspect a good chunk of that money is finding its way into the coffers of Ultra Left Wing candidates for office.   Pretty great ponzi/money laundering scheme . . . BAU for the left.

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. I also don't know what the hell you're talking about.

He doesn't either.

https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-freedom-fund-reveals-only-200000-millions-donations-has-been-spent-bail-out-1511097

I'm extremely pleased that you have absolutely no role in running Kansas State University.   If you did, K-State would be tied up in litigation for decades.

I'm sure after your phone call on Monday, Gene Taylor is going to have to go out and tell J.E. Dunn to pack up their crap and go home.   It's good to know that you actually think K-State Athletics Inc. controls the academic and student affairs side of the house.

You literally have no factual information backing up your claim that K-State has lost money.   None.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: June 28, 2020, 12:09:54 AM »

I'd vote for a Dem for pres if you'd find somebody this isn't old and corrupt AF or who wasn't just a shade to right of Mao.

Y'all really shouldn't do this. Dax is a pathological liar and a massive racist. Be entertained by him, but don't buy this crap that he's your bud, he isn't.

I've watched you on KSO tell one bold faced lie after another.  You weaved and dodged all questions about people like Thomas Sowell because you're too chicken to admit what you really think about them over there.  You know exactly what you think about African-Americans like them, and it's exactly how you feel about Jason Whitlock.

You are the pathological liar.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: June 28, 2020, 12:10:31 AM »
I hope we at some point get to see dude's application to KSU.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: June 28, 2020, 12:21:12 AM »

Can confirm dax is a bad person and an awful poster.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: June 28, 2020, 12:23:00 AM »

Can confirm dax is a bad person and an awful poster.

You don't know me at all, and you are complete weirdo.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #2267 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:04 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: June 28, 2020, 09:30:20 AM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: June 28, 2020, 09:36:33 AM »

There was this plug.DJamer session that happened a few months ago. There was a song played that I have a screen capture of on my laptop. I’m very much aware of who Dax is.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: June 28, 2020, 09:37:50 AM »

He doesn't either.

https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-freedom-fund-reveals-only-200000-millions-donations-has-been-spent-bail-out-1511097

I'm extremely pleased that you have absolutely no role in running Kansas State University.   If you did, K-State would be tied up in litigation for decades.

I'm sure after your phone call on Monday, Gene Taylor is going to have to go out and tell J.E. Dunn to pack up their crap and go home.   It's good to know that you actually think K-State Athletics Inc. controls the academic and student affairs side of the house.

You literally have no factual information backing up your claim that K-State has lost money.   None.

Dax, it literally doesn't say anything where the other money wnt, you "suspected it" yourself. You can't make a claim without proof of where it went. The article seemed just as confused as twitter was on wtf was happening.

I would also like to point out I wonder how much per person bail is ($1000/person, maybe?), and how easy it actually is in time to get to pushing money to get people out. Even at $1000 per person, which is steep for I suspect (using your words) that's 2000 people After all, looking at just a few articles here, we are only talking about hundreds to low thousands of protesters.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-more-than-350-arrested-over-the-weekend-amid-minnesotas-aggressive-response-to-protests-unrest/

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/30/majority-of-those-arrested-in-connection-with-protests-riots-from-minnesota/

And the nonprofit even admitted it's over 300 times what it got in a normal year

https://nonprofitaf.com/2020/06/the-general-public-is-completely-clueless-about-about-nonprofit-and-philanthropy-and-thats-a-problem/

So you're blaming them for getting a ton of money far beyond their normal means, probably getting anywhere from 2000 to 4000 people out of jail on petty bonds, and then injecting your own thoughts and feelings saying that money is going to nefarious things without any proof.

Once again, your are a half truthing peddling hack grifter.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: June 28, 2020, 09:56:34 AM »

He doesn't either.

Dax, it literally doesn't say anything where the other money wnt, you "suspected it" yourself. You can't make a claim without proof of where it went. The article seemed just as confused as twitter was on wtf was happening.

I would also like to point out I wonder how much per person bail is ($1000/person, maybe?), and how easy it actually is in time to get to pushing money to get people out. Even at $1000 per person, which is steep for I suspect (using your words) that's 2000 people After all, looking at just a few articles here, we are only talking about hundreds to low thousands of protesters.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/01/george-floyd-more-than-350-arrested-over-the-weekend-amid-minnesotas-aggressive-response-to-protests-unrest/

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/30/majority-of-those-arrested-in-connection-with-protests-riots-from-minnesota/

And the nonprofit even admitted it's over 300 times what it got in a normal year

https://nonprofitaf.com/2020/06/the-general-public-is-completely-clueless-about-about-nonprofit-and-philanthropy-and-thats-a-problem/

So you're blaming them for getting a ton of money far beyond their normal means, probably getting anywhere from 2000 to 4000 people out of jail on petty bonds, and then injecting your own thoughts and feelings saying that money is going to nefarious things without any proof.

Once again, your are a half truthing peddling hack grifter.

Pffft, I’m not “blaming” them for getting a dime.

I also don’t need any work up on how much it costs to bail people out. 

What part of “I suspect” is confusing?   

You’re completely incapable of discerning between a factual statement and speculation even when it’s staring you right in the face. 

Also, don’t forgot that Susan Rice told us the Russians are responsible for the violence at these protests.   So you guys are bailing out Russian provocateurs if the former National Security advisor is to be believed.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: June 28, 2020, 09:58:32 AM »

There was this plug.DJamer session that happened a few months ago. There was a song played that I have a screen capture of on my laptop. I’m very much aware of who Dax is.
Oh tell us what the song was was Fascist in Training. 

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: June 28, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »
K-State is doing the right thing.  Good lawd some of you people shouldn’t be allowed to run anything.  You’d have your entity sued into oblivion in about 4 days.

It's worth getting sued for. Let's say they cut him a check for $600,000. You think that's going to be more than the amount they lose from student recruitment and donations for this guy sticking around and continuing to drag the school into this? $600,000 in tuition, books, room, and board, is literally like 5 students, they've probably already lost that. How much money and reputation damage has already been done? People are sending pictures of the most prominent black woman on campus in a noose. The only way to stop this circus is to get him the hell away from any university association, let him transfer to liberty or oral roberts.

I get the racists wanting the university to do nothing, but business wise, there is no argument for keeping this guy here.

And then what prevents the next idiot from standing up to take his place and making a tweet that is even more racist?
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: June 28, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »

And then what prevents the next idiot from standing up to take his place and making a tweet that is even more racist?

It has been noted that few have the gall of this kid.