Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106270 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Curious response.  Had it been Obama....
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When Mega Corrupt ChiCom Joe gets elected, we'll have to see if LibBot Nation Leadership does the expected 180 (again) on the border.

One thing for sure, border security should not be an issue given how stable things are in Mexico.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/brutal-gang-rises-as-mexicos-top-security-threat-11594209600

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax is so proud of his dear leader

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You guys bitched when Trump shut down travel, then you bitched that he didn't shut it down fast enough, we've got thousands of illegals crossing the border from a part of the America's that collectively has just as many Covid Infections as we do.   But you're bitching about immigration in the middle of world wide pandemic.

Translation:  You'll bitch about everything no matter what.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
How did Trump manage to shut down ALL immigration in early 2020 right beneath our noses?  :sdeek:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You guys bitched when Trump shut down travel, then you bitched that he didn't shut it down fast enough, we've got thousands of illegals crossing the border from a part of the America's that collectively has just as many Covid Infections as we do.   But you're bitching about immigration in the middle of world wide pandemic.

Translation:  You'll bitch about everything no matter what.
I can think of a couple of things I wouldn’t bitch about.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm on the train, abolish ice

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/trump-immigration-nation-netflix.html
That is so rough ridin' gross but ‘pubs support this crap 100%.  Dax tomorrow will make some whataboutism comment about this and totally dismiss this.  It’s so disgusting just in a human level.  That is what Trumpers are tho, just mindless dumbasses that cling to whatever dear leader says or does.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol: :lol: The only way to discuss this with Da Big Sociopath is to stay in his ridiculously defined lane.

Your party did a complete 180 on immigration when Trump got elected, we have the transcripts, the audio and the video to prove this again and again and again.

You're party leadership continuously railed on how people "just couldn't jump over a river" and expect to stay in the United States.

What's even more telling is that you and your party now with great zeal, tell anyone that does the immigration process the right way, that they're an idiot and a dumb ass and you're basically telling them to eff off.   

You now praise sanctuary cities who harbor criminal aliens . . . that's how mumped up your movement is.

You don't want border security with a country where now almost 2/3's of the country is controlled by para-military drug cartels who want to ship their poison into neighborhoods all across the United States.   

ProgLibs like Da Big Sociopath and BidenBot.7:  Caring about illegal immigrants since January 2017

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know it doesn't fit the ProgFascist narrative (that began January 2017), but you can't just show up and get Asylum.  At least one of five primary bullet point criteria must be met, and the person in question then must past a security and background check among an entire check list of things.

ProgFascists . . . perfectly fine with caged kids and millions of deportations until January 2017.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I would say that the Hampton Inn is an upgrade over the alternative, if I know anything about seeking asylum (I know a ton). Also, you can just show up and seek asylum. That's kind of the point...

Hard to tell what's going on in that video, but TCRP is a legitimate organization.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would say that the Hampton Inn is an upgrade over the alternative, if I know anything about seeking asylum (I know a ton). Also, you can just show up and seek asylum. That's kind of the point...

Hard to tell what's going on in that video, but TCRP is a legitimate organization.

Some people don't understand the word "get".

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That is so rough ridin' gross but ‘pubs support this crap 100%.  Dax tomorrow will make some whataboutism comment about this and totally dismiss this.  It’s so disgusting just in a human level.  That is what Trumpers are tho, just mindless dumbasses that cling to whatever dear leader says or does.

Nah bro, ICE being a terroristic organization has literally nothing to do with the cheeto. Granted he's done nothing to curb their terrorism, but they have been this way long before trump took office and they will after he's gone. In 2016 I posted a vice story about ice agents shooting migrants in the back. The mere existence of the agency and their propose will lead to human rights abuses. The filmmakers in the NYT article attempts to humanize some of the agents, but if you're going to work for ice, unlike some cops, your motivation isn't helping people, it's rough ridin' up some Mexicans.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ICE, busting sex trafficking rings, human trafficking rings and capturing alien felons while enraging ProgFascist Nation in the process.

ProgFascists:  Caring about the plight of illegals since January 2017

ProgFascits:  The human traffickers best friends

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Netflix has released the trailer for this, the doc launches on Monday.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
:lol: :lol: The only way to discuss this with Da Big Sociopath is to stay in his ridiculously defined lane.

Your party did a complete 180 on immigration when Trump got elected, we have the transcripts, the audio and the video to prove this again and again and again.

You're party leadership continuously railed on how people "just couldn't jump over a river" and expect to stay in the United States.

What's even more telling is that you and your party now with great zeal, tell anyone that does the immigration process the right way, that they're an idiot and a dumb ass and you're basically telling them to eff off.   

You now praise sanctuary cities who harbor criminal aliens . . . that's how mumped up your movement is.

You don't want border security with a country where now almost 2/3's of the country is controlled by para-military drug cartels who want to ship their poison into neighborhoods all across the United States.   

ProgLibs like Da Big Sociopath and BidenBot.7:  Caring about illegal immigrants since January 2017

I'm wondering how such as corrupt country could build and ship so many products.  I guess if your driving car/truck there is a good chance it was built by criminals.   I guess we like their products, just not their ppl.  You racist POS.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Netflix has released the trailer for this, the doc launches on Monday.

The first two episodes of this is even more infuriating and sad than you could even imagine. The stand out for me is the number of brown people willing to sign up to lock other brown people up. There are two different scenes of brown ice agents mocking or agonizing detainees. One of the agents is shown being a complete dick to a detainee, then the scene ends with him talking about his family members who have been deported.

I don't know if there are that many brown people working for ice, or the filmmakers are featuring a lot of brown agents to show the irony, or ice thought that featuring brown agents would make the agency seem more sympathetic, so they have the filmmakers access to mostly brown agents. I lean to option three. Not all skin folks are kin folks.

Also, because of the late negotiations the filmmakers made with ice, some editing is lol. For example all of the last names of the agents have been blacked over with literally a digital sharpie when they appear on screen.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i dunno about ice, but tons of border patrol agents are mexican-american.  i mean, the jobs are on the border.  outside of probably san diego (and maybe tucson, if you consider that on the border), all of the towns and cities along the border are majority mexican-american.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When you break Federal Law you get arrested and treated accordingly.

Being in the United States illegally is a Federal Offense.

ProgFascists:  Caring about illegal immigrants since January 2017.   Prior to that, from Obama-Pelosi-Schumer on down, it was entirely "you can't expect to stay . . . "