Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 31157 times)

Offline Libdork.9 rolled back from 1.0

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
"I support land mine use because Obama" - bloodthirsty warpig DAX
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“I said nothing while my guy burned whole nations to the ground”

-LibDork.9

#ragefriday #libdork.9

Offline Libdork.9 rolled back from 1.0

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Daxflection!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LOL, the US will only use and deploy high tech mines that will deactivate after 30 days. 

Translation, the rest of the world who will if the time comes deploy mines at will if the need arises completely ignoring the treaty entirely . . . doesn’t have that technology.  Thus they’ll be deploying mines that will pose a danger for decades to come.  But they’ll have signed a virtually meaningless document and LibDorks will feel better about themselves. 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Injuring and killing civilians to own the libs.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
I think Dax is excited about this because it opens the door to using them at the border. Especially since shooting on sight was frowned upon.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Injuring and killing civilians to own the libs.

So you guys only trust our military leaders if they’re saying OrangeMan bad things?  #stunned

Meanwhile other nations without the technology will likely continue to deploy old technology mines based on political will and against political opposition. 

But they’ll have signed a piece of paper that has no oversight or enforcement of any kind.  Libs feel better about themselves, tho. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The country to our immediate South is a hell hole controlled by violent drug and avocado cartels overseen by a super corrupt government. 

The poor cannot do anything to defend themselves against the corrupt government and the cartels.

https://apnews.com/859a336e1b94e0360f42575245d58317

It's not time for LibDerp Leadership in the house to set aside their 24/7/365 Trump Rage  :curse: :curse: :curse: and put together a comprehensive immigration and border security policy and plan.   Also the same body needs to call on sanctuary cities to quit harboring violent criminal aliens. 

But alas 24/7/365 Trump  :curse: :curse: :curse: will rule.   

SMDH

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fleeing a lawless country where cartels are emboldened by a porous border. 

https://m.greenwichtime.com/news/article/U-S-Mexico-border-crossings-continue-to-drop-15048206.php