Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 108585 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1100 on: September 12, 2019, 12:03:31 PM »

Anyone who I disagree with is a: Fascist, Racist, Xenophobic, Homophobe (LibDerp Nation)

FWIW I don't think you're a homophobe for not wanting hurricane refugees to come to the US

When did I say I didn't want hurricane refugees to come to the United States? 

Oh, because I  :lol: at "Climate Refugees" that means I don't want refugees to come to the United States.   You're the sharpest tack in that box, cRusty, you got me.

If you can't acknowledge that “very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers" was racist in the context in which it was said, then yes you are 100% racist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1101 on: September 12, 2019, 04:02:58 PM »

Anyone who I disagree with is a: Fascist, Racist, Xenophobic, Homophobe (LibDerp Nation)

FWIW I don't think you're a homophobe for not wanting hurricane refugees to come to the US

Oh, because I  :lol: at "Climate Refugees" that means I don't want refugees to come to the United States.   You're the sharpest tack in that box, cRusty, you got me.

If you can't acknowledge that “very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers" was racist in the context in which it was said, then yes you are 100% racist.

The amazing thing is I read the entire quote and didn't do the usual LibDerp editing.

Now, if you're stupid enough to believe that he was saying that about all people of the Bahama's then you just have an agenda and your mind is never going to be changed.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 12, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
amazing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 12, 2019, 04:06:29 PM »
amazing

Yes it's amazing that LibDerp Nation continues to parse and snip quotes for an agenda, but as I've said before, Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation is the most easily propagandized political population on the planet . . . literally so easily propagandized that a group of LibDerps signed a petition to ban water at one point in time.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 12, 2019, 04:11:51 PM »
:lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 12, 2019, 04:39:10 PM »
amazing

Yes it's amazing that LibDerp Nation continues to parse and snip quotes for an agenda, but as I've said before, Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation is the most easily propagandized political population on the planet . . . literally so easily propagandized that a group of LibDerps signed a petition to ban water at one point in time.

somebody Book this

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 12, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »

The amazing thing is I read the entire quote and didn't do the usual LibDerp editing.

Now, if you're stupid enough to believe that he was saying that about all people of the Bahama's then you just have an agenda and your mind is never going to be changed.

Full comments. I'd welcome what about this makes it not about Bahamians. Was it the total bullshit about people coming into the Bahamas? Where the eff did they come from?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/_-tJeOj2bpg[/youtube]

Also worth noting that he didn't visit the hurricane damage because it was raining. https://www.wral.com/trump-s-tour-of-hurricane-damage-canceled-but-fayetteville-rally-goes-on/18620039/ Of course he was at that campaign rally, with bells on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 13, 2019, 07:17:13 AM »
“People going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there”.  Crazy idea I know, but not the least bit surprising that a highly propagandized LibDerp  thinks that Bahamian’s weren’t supposed to be in the Bahamas and that statement applied to actual Bahamian’s.

Really strange tact from someone that as I recall campaigned for Hillary “we have to bring them to heel” Clinton. 

While the current president moves to undo the racist and draconian sentencing legislation championed by the last Democratic presidential nominee and the current Democratic front runner. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 13, 2019, 07:44:40 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: September 13, 2019, 10:19:24 AM »
“People going to the Bahamas who weren’t supposed to be there”.  Crazy idea I know, but not the least bit surprising that a highly propagandized LibDerp  thinks that Bahamian’s weren’t supposed to be in the Bahamas and that statement applied to actual Bahamian’s.

Really strange tact from someone that as I recall campaigned for Hillary “we have to bring them to heel” Clinton. 

While the current president moves to undo the racist and draconian sentencing legislation championed by the last Democratic presidential nominee and the current Democratic front runner.

Wait, who do you think campaigned for Hillary? WTF? I don't even think daxbot reads others posts on here, it just looks for keywords and then a post appears.

It's also funny that it keeps whataboutisiming Biden who has literally zero support from the people it is replying to.

"Yeah Trump is racist, so is Hillary and ChiCom Joe!"

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: September 13, 2019, 10:24:40 AM »
The bot has never acknowledged that trump is a racist, quite the opposite in fact.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: September 13, 2019, 10:32:41 AM »
The bot was a Joe supporter until he entered the race.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: September 13, 2019, 10:34:06 AM »
I see a president trying to undo racist policies as championed by LibDerp Icons.

The president has also repeatedly called for immigration reform that goes hand in hand with border security.    Resident LibDerps just won't ever admit that 1.  Their party leadership has done a complete 180 since January 2017 when it comes to immigration.   2.   That their guy, Barrack Obama laid all of the groundwork for current immigration policy and that LibDerps said nothing about it for 8 long years  3.   That their parties leadership has sold out to Open Border Society as a matter of pandering for votes and that it has nothing to do with anything of a humanitarian nature/mission. 

But I'm dealing with people who think everyone in the Bahama's is a Bahamian citizen (for those keeping score at home the Bahamas is a Independent Commonwealth of Great Britain)  so I need to speak to them like they're in Kindergarten.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: September 13, 2019, 10:35:49 AM »

I'm in full support of ChiCom Joe, when he gets nominated it will put the cherry on top of the hypocrisy of the majority of LibDerp Nation.   

Plus, Chairman Xi and the Bank of China need their guy in the White House.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: September 13, 2019, 10:38:26 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: September 13, 2019, 10:45:36 AM »

I'm in full support of ChiCom Joe, when he gets nominated it will put the cherry on top of the hypocrisy of the majority of LibDerp Nation.   

Hypocrisy? Wasn't Trump elected thanks to rust belt democrats that didn't like HillRod? Isn't that what Fox News types were claiming? Doesn't it stand to reason that after three years of lies and embarrassment that many of those people are jumping back to Joe? Maybe go to a Michigan State or WVU board and cry to them about hypocrisy? Why am I typing this, it won't compute a proper response?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: September 13, 2019, 11:01:52 AM »

Hypocrisy? Wasn't Trump elected thanks to rust belt democrats that didn't like HillRod? Isn't that what Fox News types were claiming? Doesn't it stand to reason that after three years of lies and embarrassment that many of those people are jumping back to Joe? Maybe go to a Michigan State or WVU board and cry to them about hypocrisy? Why am I typing this, it won't compute a proper response?

The hyporcrisy that LibDerp Nation doesn't care anything but getting back into power.   Like Hillary, ChiCom Joe never met a war he didn't want.   ChiCom Joe just like Hillary was a major powerbroker behind getting the racist sentencing legislation through Congress.   Just like Hillary ChiCom Joe used the power of his elected office to pump millions/billions of dollars into his families financial coffers.    Hillary would say whatever was politically expedient about the border and immigration, one minute all tough on the border, one minute the exact opposite.   ChiCom Joe worked for the "Deporter-n-Chief".    ChiCom Joe and Hillary worked for an administration that put the Patriot Act on Steroids etc. etc. etc.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: September 13, 2019, 11:02:45 AM »
you know when you achieve a full fledged bot tapout when he doesn't respond

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: September 13, 2019, 11:06:07 AM »
I love when the bot unleashes a "coffers"  :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: September 13, 2019, 12:57:34 PM »
I love when the bot unleashes a "coffers"  :D

I should take a bot recognizing a bot under consideration (In a way LibBot's 3 word response . . . which almost walks hand in hand with The Big Dummy's machine language level responses)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 01:17:56 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: September 13, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »
Output error, better reboot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: September 13, 2019, 01:17:02 PM »
Output error, better reboot.

LibBot System Response:  Nominal

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: September 13, 2019, 06:38:20 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Mexican Gov't:  So in control of Northern Mexico they're not exactly sure which drug cartel slaughtered the Mormons.

Meanwhile, the cartel fire fights now push further into Mexico City.

#notacrisis

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And the concern is that unless we build a wall they’re going to stumble over into the USA during all this fighting?