Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 107808 times)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
seven (7) children have died in cages since jeff sessions made that speech

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I do really appreciate the fake outrage by many of you, acting like your king wasn’t the most hateful person of brown people in US history. :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You're either stupid or willfully ignorant to pretend the Trump and Obama administrations treat immigrants the same way.

You're such a rough ridin' shill.

1/3 to 1/2 the influx of illegals and your guy kept kids in cages and separated families.

In addition, you're guy wrecked entire countries of brown/black people, helped bring the slave trade back to the African continent and then set about to massively accelerate the destruction of Syria which killed thousands upon thousands and sent hundreds of thousands to refugee camps.

You're guy was the angel of death, destruction and enslavement for brown and black people.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
In b4 tapout: your/you’re/yourn
:adios:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
It is cute to see daxycat pretend to care about brown/black people now.  Normally they only care if they're singing, dancing, or running after a ball.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Lol. Love drunk Friday Chings. You don’t see the irony? Dems crying about border control restrictions all of a sudden and most of them don’t understand their Guy was thee worst about it. It’s beautiful, chings. Enjoy your weekend, bud.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Irony huh.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I didn't like Obama's immigration policy much, either, 420 69ercat.

Obama didn't torture immigrants as a deterrent

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I do really appreciate the fake outrage by many of you, acting like your king wasn’t the most hateful person of brown people in US history. :frown:

If you think outrage over dead kids in cages is fake then I don't know where we have common ground

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You’re absolutely right on the fact that you and I don’t have common ground. Would love to see your outrage posts over the previous administrations dealings with illegal aliens. Looks good on a message board to act like you care, but you don’t. While you’re busy eating/bragging about eating your two headed medium rare eel salads, some of us are actually doing things in the community to help out the less fortunate. I guarantee this act like you care about humanity thing is just an act for your political agenda. Pretty shitty thing to do, chodecat.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You’re absolutely right on the fact that you and I don’t have common ground. Would love to see your outrage posts over the previous administrations dealings with illegal aliens. Looks good on a message board to act like you care, but you don’t. While you’re busy eating/bragging about eating your two headed medium rare eel salads, some of us are actually doing things in the community to help out the less fortunate. I guarantee this act like you care about humanity thing is just an act for your political agenda. Pretty shitty thing to do, chodecat.

I believe you can do better, 420cat.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well I'm glad your act like you dont give a crap about dead kids thing is just an act and you actually are outraged about it too (common ground)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Chodester, I’ve been to two funerals in the last 3 weeks with people who were close to me. Don’t play like you gaf about some illegals that were warned if they did an illegal act by coming into the country illegally, they would be separated while you have your grey goose vodka and yuck it up with the engineer country club fellas. If you really gave a crap, you would have spoken up pre Trump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1065 on: September 09, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
It is cute to see daxycat pretend to care about brown/black people now.  Normally they only care if they're singing, dancing, or running after a ball.

LOL Chin only posts when I do.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1066 on: September 09, 2019, 10:44:16 AM »
Climate refugees??  LOL

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 09, 2019, 11:25:21 AM »
a guy like Dax who understands that climate is not static should be aware of numerous historical examples of climate displacing people around the globe

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 09, 2019, 02:22:52 PM »
a guy like Dax who understands that climate is not static should be aware of numerous historical examples of climate displacing people around the globe

Climate refugee only came into vogue in the last few years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 09, 2019, 05:24:29 PM »
So if you love the way Trump is treating border enforcement, but Obama paved the way for it, wouldn’t that mean you also loved what Obama did? Why do you seem to love one but not the other if they’re so closely linked? Things that make ya go hmmm...

Oooh, I got this one.

OBAMA IS A n-word

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 09, 2019, 06:47:14 PM »
Climate refugees??  LOL

Their country was decimated by a rough ridin' hurricane, that's climate you rough ridin' fascist. We aren't taking black people, who lost their home to a hurricane, that live 95 miles from the mainland of our country. I'm guessing that Americans are still vacationing in Freeport, which wasn't touched by the hurricane.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 09, 2019, 11:26:07 PM »
I have been saying for a while now that dax is probably an IRL white supremacist so I’ll assume MIR is correct regarding the true reason behind Dax’s mental gymnastics.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 09, 2019, 11:41:37 PM »
Anticipated Counterpoint (and actually a legitimate one): I thought we were all agreed that there was a difference between CLIMATE and WEATHER???  :dunno:. This is more appropriately termed a natural disaster, in the absence of omniscience

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 10, 2019, 09:14:28 AM »
Not the least bit surprising the usual suspects are all enraged and triggered because I'm  :lol: at a completely made up phrase which only came into vogue when the climate alarmists began to move their agenda forward.

It has nothing to do with the plight of those impacted by a storm at the height of hurricane season in one of the, if not the most hurricane/tropical storm prone region in the entire world.   As soon as various governments spend billions of dollars rebuilding homes and towns on islands 1 foot above sea level most of those people will be right back to living their lives.   On islands 1 foot above sea level in a region called "hurricane alley".   

Unfortunately most of the usual triggered suspects couldn't give two shits and (most of you always  :lol: whenever I bring it up) . . .  when their guy (and I don't care how many times you try and claim he wasn't) was wiping out the Libyan government for no reason whatsoever, with no explanation whatsoever sending a huge chunk of North Africa into chaos and creating tens of thousands of refugees and re-introducing the slave trade to Africa.    Then the same regime doubled down supporting "freedom fighters" in Syria which created a power vacuum which in turn allowed ISIS to expand their caliphate and displacing hundreds of thousands of people and killing tens of thousands more.   In the case of those real refugees in Africa and the Middle East, many of them will never return home.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 10, 2019, 09:16:01 AM »
Totally the same thing