Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106273 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1075 on: September 10, 2019, 09:19:05 AM »
Totally the same thing

Yes, one is an act of nature, one is an act of a war mongering junta of which the Democratic party turned out 63 million strong and tried to keep them in the White House and this time around another member of the cabal is the democratic front runner.

BTW the U.S. has already provided days upon days worth of supplies to 44K residents of the Bahamas with USAID looking to send millions of more dollars worth of aid.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab
« Reply #1076 on: September 10, 2019, 09:50:54 AM »
FFY YTD Southern Border apprehensions . . . 811K.   Between 250K to 300K more than the previous 4 FFY.

#notacrisis

#trumpcrisisbutstillnotacrisis

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 10, 2019, 10:10:38 AM »
So what's wrong with letting the hurricane people in the US?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 10, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
Trump said they're all gang members and/or on welfare. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 10, 2019, 10:15:38 AM »
Turning away natural disaster refugees to own the libs
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: September 10, 2019, 10:56:56 AM »
A cruise ship just brought 1,500 people to Miami without documentation.

I'm sorry that government didn't suddenly turn into a well oiled and efficient machine over night guys, a little newsflash, it never has been.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 10, 2019, 11:02:36 AM »

I'm sorry that government didn't suddenly turn into a well oiled and efficient machine over night guys, a little newsflash, it never has been.

What percentage of those 1500 are gang members and drug dealers, like Trump claimed they are?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 10, 2019, 11:12:39 AM »

What percentage of those 1500 are gang members and drug dealers, like Trump claimed they are?

Who knows?

Given the 180 that LibDerps have done on the border etc. etc. since January 2017, when are you going to just step up and fully admit that you want open borders and open immigration?

You want that now with a country where the government doesn't even control the Northern 3rd of their nation and instead its controlled by billion dollar drug cartels.   Now you apparently want the United States to just let anyone in via the other ports of entry as well.

I know it's crazy, but the cruise ship actually proactively worked with the U.S. and Bahamian Governments and thus that's why there weren't any issues with the 1500, the ferry boat people did not do that.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 10, 2019, 03:10:53 PM »
it's almost like the ferry boat people couldn't afford or have connection to get on the cruise ship

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: September 10, 2019, 03:13:27 PM »
it's almost like the ferry boat people couldn't afford or have connection to get on the cruise ship

It was free.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 10, 2019, 09:01:10 PM »
Anticipated Counterpoint (and actually a legitimate one): I thought we were all agreed that there was a difference between CLIMATE and WEATHER???  :dunno:. This is more appropriately termed a natural disaster, in the absence of omniscience

Angus' word choice isn't really worthy of shoving aside the larger point, IMO. That being said, from what I've heard and read from climatologists, climate change contributing to more frequent and violent storms seem to be accepted science in their field.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 10, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »

BTW the U.S. has already provided days upon days worth of supplies to 44K residents of the Bahamas
Days upon days worth of supplies

Let them eat cake

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 10, 2019, 09:14:33 PM »
What's the defense for saying that some of those people were “very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers?”

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 10, 2019, 10:16:48 PM »

It was free.

The evacuees arrived at the Port of Palm Beach after an all-night voyage on the Grand Celebration, a cruise ship operated by Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line, which offered free passage to the U.S. to a limited number of Bahamians.

Stubbs was one of about 1,100 evacuees who made the 72- nautical-mile (133 km) journey from Freeport. Thousands had tried to get on board.

btw the ship can accommodate 1,500 passengers at sea

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 11, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »
That being said, from what I've heard and read from climatologists, climate change contributing to more frequent and violent storms seem to be accepted science in their field.

not sure about more frequent, but more violent is pretty robustly supported.  there is also both theoretical and empirical reason to believe that climate change impacts the likelihood that tropical storms stall out as happened over the bahamas.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: September 11, 2019, 08:32:36 AM »
There was a story on NPR this morning talking about how it is extremely difficult logistically on most of these islands because the entire infrastructure has been wiped out.   What airfields are running are running at full capacity, accessibility is extremely difficult.

But in usual fashion LibDerp Nation is sitting in your easy chairs with your morning latte demanding that it all be made perfect in 5 days.   

For you climate alarmists, Paleoclimatologists  are finding the occurrences of strong tropical storm in "Hurricane Alley" have an ebb an flow over the milliniea, but you guys keep trying to use these types of things to advance your political agenda while you plan your next trip to an all inclusive resort sitting 2 feet above sea level. 

There are have been 3 other weather instrument recorded Tropical Storms that equaled Dorians (Labor Day 1935, Gilbert 1988, Wilma 2005) strength in the same general area and there was another storm that was stronger, Allen in 1980.   

As of 9/9 there were 20 U.S. military helicoptors providing assistance, transporting 72 metric tons of food, and 47 metric tons of sheltering equipment and immediate need kits.   Over 200 U.S. personnel are on the ground including nearly 70 search and rescue teams carrying 50,000 pounds of medical supplies, boats, boots and equipment.

But they better chop-chop, LibDerp Nation has a few more mean Tweets to send.

LibDerp Nation: Easily Propagandized and the Most Dangerous Political Movement in the world.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 11, 2019, 02:45:56 PM »
There was a story on NPR this morning talking about how it is extremely difficult logistically on most of these islands because the entire infrastructure has been wiped out.   What airfields are running are running at full capacity, accessibility is extremely difficult.

But in usual fashion LibDerp Nation is sitting in your easy chairs with your morning latte demanding that it all be made perfect in 5 days.   

For you climate alarmists, Paleoclimatologists  are finding the occurrences of strong tropical storm in "Hurricane Alley" have an ebb an flow over the milliniea, but you guys keep trying to use these types of things to advance your political agenda while you plan your next trip to an all inclusive resort sitting 2 feet above sea level. 

There are have been 3 other weather instrument recorded Tropical Storms that equaled Dorians (Labor Day 1935, Gilbert 1988, Wilma 2005) strength in the same general area and there was another storm that was stronger, Allen in 1980.   

As of 9/9 there were 20 U.S. military helicoptors providing assistance, transporting 72 metric tons of food, and 47 metric tons of sheltering equipment and immediate need kits.   Over 200 U.S. personnel are on the ground including nearly 70 search and rescue teams carrying 50,000 pounds of medical supplies, boats, boots and equipment.

LibDerp Nation: Easily Propagandized and the Most Dangerous Political Movement in the world.

“very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 11, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »

“very bad people and some very bad gang members and some very, very bad drug dealers"

Yes, he said that about all people that live there, you're very astute MIR.   Sorry things just aren't moving fast enough for you on all of this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 11, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »

Yes, he said that about all people that live there, you're very astute MIR.   Sorry things just aren't moving fast enough for you on all of this.

Just confirming that you both are fascists.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 11, 2019, 02:55:02 PM »

Like most LibDerps you managed to render yet another word absolutely meaningless, great job.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: September 11, 2019, 03:33:16 PM »

Like most LibDerps you managed to render yet another word absolutely meaningless, great job.

You're 100% correct, lets just go with racist, much more concise and on the nose.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 11, 2019, 10:29:05 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2019, 09:50:02 AM »

Anyone who I disagree with is a: Fascist, Racist, Xenophobic, Homophobe (LibDerp Nation)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »

Anyone who I disagree with is a: Fascist, Racist, Xenophobic, Homophobe (LibDerp Nation)

FWIW I don't think you're a homophobe for not wanting hurricane refugees to come to the US

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 12, 2019, 10:05:44 AM »

FWIW I don't think you're a homophobe for not wanting hurricane refugees to come to the US

When did I say I didn't want hurricane refugees to come to the United States? 

Oh, because I  :lol: at "Climate Refugees" that means I don't want refugees to come to the United States.   You're the sharpest tack in that box, cRusty, you got me.