Author Topic: St. John's Omari Lawrence transferring to K-State?  (Read 85145 times)

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: St. John's Omari Lawrence transferring to K-State?
« Reply #500 on: September 01, 2010, 07:39:02 PM »
-A last minute change of plans has landed St. John's transfer Omari Lawrence at Cloud County Community College as a placement of sorts. As of now it's unclear to me if he will play for Cloud this year or even join K-State in 2011. I guess it's back to wait and see, but he's not expected to be part of this year's Wildcats.

Then another poster went on to say how Omari comes to Manhattan almost every weekend and hangs out with the team, etc. Weird.

not weird at all.  Exactly like devon.

Remember the day we thought Devon might actually make it?   :bawl:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 01, 2010, 07:39:40 PM »
-A last minute change of plans has landed St. John's transfer Omari Lawrence at Cloud County Community College as a placement of sorts. As of now it's unclear to me if he will play for Cloud this year or even join K-State in 2011. I guess it's back to wait and see, but he's not expected to be part of this year's Wildcats.

Then another poster went on to say how Omari comes to Manhattan almost every weekend and hangs out with the team, etc. Weird.
johnnie  williams used to do the same thing, including the year @ cloud.  hopefully omari delivers like jw did  :crossfingers:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 01, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »

johnnie  williams used to do the same thing, including the year @ cloud.  hopefully omari delivers like jw did  :crossfingers:

johnnie williams also used to look a lot like xavier mcdaniel and eat footlongs w/ extra meat on them at the subway across from boogarts on the highway in concordia.

Offline VGibsonLives

• Fan
  • Old School Purple Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »

That's strange that he hangs out with the team almost every weekend as according to his twitter he just left NY last thursday to come to Kansas.
"I deleted all of my threads.  You guys don't deserve them."   BMW

Offline canadian_breeze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 01, 2010, 09:57:36 PM »

That's strange that he hangs out with the team almost every weekend as according to his twitter he just left NY last thursday to come to Kansas.

stalk much?

Offline VGibsonLives

• Fan
  • Old School Purple Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 01, 2010, 10:13:37 PM »

stalk much?
F/O
"I deleted all of my threads.  You guys don't deserve them."   BMW

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 01, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

johnnie  williams used to do the same thing, including the year @ cloud.  hopefully omari delivers like jw did  :crossfingers:

johnnie williams also used to look a lot like xavier mcdaniel and eat footlongs w/ extra meat on them at the subway across from boogarts on the highway in concordia.
xtra meat?  this mother rough ridin' guy must have been rolling in illegal booster's money

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 01, 2010, 10:46:32 PM »

hard to get more every than 100%.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:27 PM »

JW's best contribution to the school was looking amazing in a tank top in the front row of the athlete's section at football games.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 04, 2010, 11:06:28 AM »
Omari was at Purple Power Play on Poyntz last night FWIW....

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 04, 2010, 12:06:38 PM »
I think it is time for 42 to get involved in this.

Either that, or MayJ needs to start working the shame angle again.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 05, 2010, 08:11:28 AM »

He was also at our tailgate Saturday

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 05, 2010, 09:03:18 AM »

fantastic.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 05, 2010, 09:43:22 AM »
Looking forward to the insidery report.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 05, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »

Wow, really?? After all he did become a famous EMAW thanks to this site. Can we get a full report of Omari at the tailgate???

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 05, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »

Wow, really?? After all he did become a famous EMAW thanks to this site. Can we get a full report of Omari at the tailgate???

:dunno:  Spoke to about everyone but Freddy and Jamar.  One of the guys said Jamar was sick.  Got our pictures with most of them.  Nino has small hands relative to his size.  Not a good sign imo.  I made some truly awful joke to Omari comparing Manhattan and Manhattan.  Very KSTATEO of me. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 05, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »

:dunno:  Spoke to about everyone but Freddy and Jamar.  One of the guys said Jamar was sick.  Got our pictures with most of them.  Nino has small hands relative to his size.  Not a good sign imo.  I made some truly awful joke to Omari comparing Manhattan and Manhattan.  Very KSTATEO of me. 

Don't remember any of this.

Saw JoHenRo and others standing outside the Union in some stock video when abc came back from commercial midway through the 4th quarter.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 06, 2010, 08:40:02 AM »

:dunno:  Spoke to about everyone but Freddy and Jamar.  One of the guys said Jamar was sick.  Got our pictures with most of them.  Nino has small hands relative to his size.  Not a good sign imo.  I made some truly awful joke to Omari comparing Manhattan and Manhattan.  Very KSTATEO of me.  

Saw JoHenRo and others standing outside the Union in some stock video when abc came back from commercial midway through the 4th quarter.

lol, I just emailed you a picture of you with Jake, Curt and Omari

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 06, 2010, 08:56:58 AM »

:dunno:  Spoke to about everyone but Freddy and Jamar.  One of the guys said Jamar was sick.  Got our pictures with most of them.  Nino has small hands relative to his size.  Not a good sign imo.  I made some truly awful joke to Omari comparing Manhattan and Manhattan.  Very KSTATEO of me. 

lol, I just emailed you a picture of you with Jake, Curt and Omari

:bball:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 09, 2010, 09:22:35 PM »
Jam_Rock32: RT @youngo11: They really calling me 2010. I really gotta put that work in!<<< have to it's only right

Youngo11 @Jam_Rock32 u already now. U better not dip of to the league on me lol

Jam_Rock32 @youngo11 lol got you my negro

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2010, 05:45:22 AM »
Jam_Rock32: RT @youngo11: They really calling me 2010. I really gotta put that work in!<<< have to it's only right

translation please...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2010, 06:20:45 AM »

translation please...

Omari: I can't play this season so Jamar better not leave early because I want to play with him.
Jamar: ok, I won't

Offline ajc

• goEMAW.com poster of the Year as well!
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 10, 2010, 09:12:06 AM »

translation please...

Omari: I can't play this season so Jamar better not leave early because I want to play with him.
Jamar: ok, I won't, my good friend.

small edit

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 10, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »
Jam_Rock32: RT @youngo11: They really calling me 2010.

And here I think he's saying, "The coaches are really calling on me to step up my game and take on a more prominent role this coming season."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #524 on: March 07, 2011, 09:17:36 AM »
Other than some really outstanding Twitter work, anyone hear something definitive on this guy?