Author Topic: Special on Pullen on WIBW tonight at 9:30...  (Read 1272 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Special on Pullen on WIBW tonight at 9:30...
« on: March 23, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
Even though I found out about it from the 'Tucks, I would still love to watch the crap out of it.  Anyone wanna record it and put it up as a torrent for those of us temporarily out of the motherland?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Special on Pullen on WIBW tonight at 9:30...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:52:05 PM »
Even though I found out about it from the 'Tucks, I would still love to watch the crap out of it.  Anyone wanna record it and put it up as a torrent for those of us temporarily out of the motherland?

I would love this too.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Special on Pullen on WIBW tonight at 9:30...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
Hey, I guess they're right. Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.  :thumbsup:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."