Author Topic: Kids  (Read 273092 times)

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Re: Kids
« Reply #800 on: September 09, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »
How does Sofia become a princess in Sofia the first? Adoption? Lucky break? Good will gesture by the king? I can't stand not knowing!!
Hot mom, duh
So her mom was single and then married the king?

King Roland is crazy horny
I finally saw the first episode of Sofia (a 1 hour special), it all makes sense now, Amber is a total B!

I just saw this too. Amber really turned around at the end, though. Cedric, though, he's a dick.
That emulate will make anybody go crazy
I'm purple down

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2014, 02:08:33 PM »
circus tonight

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 10, 2014, 04:11:36 PM »
circus tonight

I'm going Sunday. Last time I went to the circus I was 8.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 10, 2014, 04:37:28 PM »
circus tonight

Thought about taking my 2 year old, but didn't know if there would be a lot of loud noises and crap (little meow meow didn't like fireworks for 4th of July this year) and we'd end up leaving.  Give a recap tomorrow please.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 12, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »
The toy crane on Doc Mcstuffins is named Niles. There had to be an emaw behind that one.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 12, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »
Circus sucked FYI

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 12, 2014, 10:42:10 AM »
Pro Tip : If the overweight lady working the door is wearing an acrobat costume the circus is going to suck

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 13, 2014, 06:17:04 PM »
Circus sucked FYI

Was really bad.   Last year was much better.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 13, 2014, 06:19:15 PM »
Take it to the shame yourself thread, you gross animal hating hayseeds.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 14, 2014, 10:02:47 AM »
No need for Circus' in this world. They are just a haven for clowns.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: October 14, 2014, 12:16:42 PM »
took lil sd to the drive through animal park thing. buffalos and elk and wolves and bears and stuff. not all together but in their own areas. he lost his mind guys. absolutely flipped out with excitement at seeing a bunch of deers and stuff. petted the living crap out of some goats in the petting zoo park as well. really gave them the business with the pets. protip: don't pay for the animal feed at the petting zoo. a toddler cup full of cheerios is what those things crave. they lose their minds for cheerios.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 14, 2014, 12:18:58 PM »
were you guys aware of these "pumpkin patch" things? it's like some scam where some farmer plants a bunch of pumpkins and has a petting zoo and a tractor hayrack ride thing and snacks and apple cider and stuff. anyway, complete rip off. you pay like $20 a person to get in and snacks aren't even included. also you have to pay for a pumpkin if you want one. also kids go completely bananas for this place. it's like little kid crack cocaine and they want to go there everyday. this and gov. subsidies are why farmers are all millionaires.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: October 14, 2014, 12:20:03 PM »
another scam: face painting

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 14, 2014, 12:23:52 PM »
were you guys aware of these "pumpkin patch" things? it's like some scam where some farmer plants a bunch of pumpkins and has a petting zoo and a tractor hayrack ride thing and snacks and apple cider and stuff. anyway, complete rip off. you pay like $20 a person to get in and snacks aren't even included. also you have to pay for a pumpkin if you want one. also kids go completely bananas for this place. it's like little kid crack cocaine and they want to go there everyday. this and gov. subsidies are why farmers are all millionaires.

Been to multiple pumpkin patch things with the petting zoos, tractor rides, and setups to take pictures of your kids with pumpkins and scarecrows.  Never had to pay to get in. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: October 14, 2014, 12:25:18 PM »
man, a free pumpkin patch world is a world I want to live in

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 14, 2014, 12:26:38 PM »

You must be hitting up all the baller pumpkin patches because the one in my little town only charges like $5 or $6 and adults get in free.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: October 14, 2014, 12:30:45 PM »
We have two of them about a mile apart. The town has grown up around them. They are very competitive with signs that try to confuse people as to which one they are going to. They charge what sd is saying, but you get a free pumpkin per child admission. The pumpkin is the size of a grapefruit, so you have to buy your child a real pumpkin to make the experience legit. Those pumpkins are $100/lb or something. It's way better than sd dad government subsidized farming.
Also, both have corn mazes (maize mazes!). No corn mazes in KS and nub? What the heck!?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 14, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »
worth the price of admission if you go to one that has a really good pumpkin cannon

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 14, 2014, 12:41:04 PM »
took lil sd to the drive through animal park thing. buffalos and elk and wolves and bears and stuff. not all together but in their own areas. he lost his mind guys. absolutely flipped out with excitement at seeing a bunch of deers and stuff. petted the living crap out of some goats in the petting zoo park as well. really gave them the business with the pets. protip: don't pay for the animal feed at the petting zoo. a toddler cup full of cheerios is what those things crave. they lose their minds for cheerios.

I know you said before (I forgot), but how old is he right now?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: October 14, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
Kids.  They are basically the only reason that Agritourism is now a word. 

Evidently pumpkin patches are so profitable, the one near me had a bad crop three or four years ago and was able to buy someone elses pumpkins, have laborers put them throughout their failed field, then sell them to dumbass parents, and still make money.  These guys do have a kiddie zip line, though. 

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 14, 2014, 01:05:38 PM »
Did you go to vala's? That place is ridiculous, I had a work function there once, it must be insane the amount of money those places take in during a month.
I'm purple down

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: October 14, 2014, 01:11:43 PM »
What is everyone's little kids gonna be for Halloween? Gonna have a cat princess (basically a cat outfit with a little tutu thing) and a pea pod. My 2 year old asks to wear her cat outfit every night and every morning before I take her to daycare, it's adorable.
I'm purple down

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 14, 2014, 01:17:30 PM »
We have two of them about a mile apart. The town has grown up around them. They are very competitive with signs that try to confuse people as to which one they are going to. They charge what sd is saying, but you get a free pumpkin per child admission. The pumpkin is the size of a grapefruit, so you have to buy your child a real pumpkin to make the experience legit. Those pumpkins are $100/lb or something. It's way better than sd dad government subsidized farming.
Also, both have corn mazes (maize mazes!). No corn mazes in KS and nub? What the heck!?

There's a place in Haysville that has a pumpkin patch, corn maze, carnival games, petting zoo, pony rides, and a bunch more stuff. Never been there though.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: October 14, 2014, 01:18:56 PM »
Those bottles that have holes in the bottom of them?  I hate them.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: October 14, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »
What is everyone's little kids gonna be for Halloween? Gonna have a cat princess (basically a cat outfit with a little tutu thing) and a pea pod. My 2 year old asks to wear her cat outfit every night and every morning before I take her to daycare, it's adorable.

Leonardo.

Can't wait to go the pumpkin patch! There are several around Topeka, we always go to the free one; free tractor ride to fields and free face paint.  There is one that is around $20/person; even though we are  :kstategrad: that is redic.