Author Topic: trumps last day as president guess  (Read 11242 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: trumps last day as president guess
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2017, 10:40:36 AM »
Nobody can seriously look for work for a year and not find a job.

Yeah but you're forgetting how white trash Trumpsters have high and mighty opinions of themselves and think most jobs are beneath them.

Trump voters: willfully unemployed
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:45:22 AM by AbeFroman »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2017, 09:52:02 PM »
I gave him the least amount of time at a little over two years. No price is right rules in effect so closest wins.   :)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2017, 10:17:35 PM »
I originally said sometime in the first 100 days, he'll likely make out that far but no damn way he's making it 2 years. It is now obvious he's going to govern like he leads his life. He's a stupid, petty, vindictive, little child. It is far too easy to make enemies with him. Remember the revolving door with his campaign? Bannon and Kellyanne didn't get embedded until the summer. How long will it be until he starts to feud with Reince again. He won't quit, he will be impeached, someone currently in his circle will take him down. This will also end with either him getting divorced, his daughter getting divorced, or with her and him no longer speaking.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM »
after he does the heavy lifting, there's gotta be a long line of republicans  ready to wedge this thing open

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2017, 10:40:45 PM »
Nah, none of those people are going to do crap to him because they are all spineless and know this is the peak. Bannon won't cross him because he's even more extreme and Trump knows he'd be dead in the water without his controller.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2017, 10:42:21 PM »
after he does the heavy lifting, there's gotta be a long line of republicans  ready to wedge this thing open

Exactly, he hasn't done a damn thing to garner loyalty either. Who has he helped in Washington other than his family, Bannon, and Kellyanne? Doing crap like messing with the joint chiefs is pushing everyone away. I checked several influential Republican twitter accounts over the weekend and there was radio silence about the EO and the restructuring of the NSC. All he had over these people was popularity, as that wanes the rats will flee the ship.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2017, 11:37:35 PM »
whoever it is that's going to push him down some stairs should just move the schedule along a little.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »
I originally said sometime in the first 100 days, he'll likely make out that far but no damn way he's making it 2 years. It is now obvious he's going to govern like he leads his life. He's a stupid, petty, vindictive, little child. It is far too easy to make enemies with him. Remember the revolving door with his campaign? Bannon and Kellyanne didn't get embedded until the summer. How long will it be until he starts to feud with Reince again. He won't quit, he will be impeached, someone currently in his circle will take him down. This will also end with either him getting divorced, his daughter getting divorced, or with her and him no longer speaking.

maybe on West Wing reboot or on that other shitty Sorkin show about tv news, but not in the America I know.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2017, 07:58:36 AM »
You have to give a date to play the game
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2017, 08:01:03 AM »

I said he serves 2 full terms. #math

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2017, 08:01:49 AM »

I said he serves 2 full terms. #math

I meant mir, sorry
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2017, 09:28:16 AM »

Exactly, he hasn't done a damn thing to garner loyalty either. Who has he helped in Washington other than his family, Bannon, and Kellyanne? Doing crap like messing with the joint chiefs is pushing everyone away. I checked several influential Republican twitter accounts over the weekend and there was radio silence about the EO and the restructuring of the NSC. All he had over these people was popularity, as that wanes the rats will flee the ship.

Third all of this talk. Especially once he doubles back and runs over those that got him there. Maher (who I'm not a huge fan of) is totally right about Trump in one word: Id. Trump is impulsive and if someone is garnering him the most attention, and is most useful to him at that moment, and if that starts to override people who helped get him there (or think they helped get him there) the scheming will happen. He lays a lot of people to waste. If there is one thing he is really good at, is protecting himself, he will not hesitate to let the bus hit someone else if it conveniences him.

As for a date, I'll go for July 17, 2018. It'll take time for the poison root to really take effect, but it'll happen sooner or later.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
trumps last day as president guess
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2017, 09:34:19 AM »

Based on US history, I still find impeachment and removal highly unlikely. FDR and Lincoln were about as crazy in their treatment of the existing political system (though admittedly you can get away with more as a wartime president), and believe it or not we've had more corrupt people take office.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2017, 09:35:22 AM »
 in a perfect world, both sides would agree to immediately start construction of a fake white house. then when trump is removed from the job, whenever that is, nobody tells him. they give him a pill to make him go to sleep and then wake him up in the fake white house. hidden cameras are everywhere and we all get to keep loling and smdhing at everything he does. his first week as president has by far been the most amusing one week of any politic week I can ever remember. it's non stop and I'd love to see it continue to play out with no actual real world repercussions.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:39:29 AM by Dr Rick Daris »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2017, 09:35:55 AM »

Based on US history, I still find impeachment and removal highly unlikely. FDR and Lincoln were about as crazy in their treatment of the existing political system (though admittedly you can get away with more as a wartime president), and believe it or not we've had more corrupt people take office.

We've never had someone as mentally disabled, though.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2017, 09:40:24 AM »

I would put impeachment as more likely than any other president in my lifetime, but I think he steps down.  He'll find a reason to say "I did what I came to do" and leave because he is tired of the job and scrutiny that comes with it. 

I give him a few months past the midterms.  He's out in April 2019.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2017, 01:28:41 PM »
Him dying in office seems very likely. Starting at 70 in a job that just demolishes you doesn't bode well for his health.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2017, 02:20:13 PM »
And he wasn't healthy to begin with. Fat, poor diet, no exercise.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »
I don't think he gets to the midterms.  I think his disapproval rating will become so bad that even though Republicans sit in an extremely strong position going into 2018 in terms Senate seats Dems need to defend, they may turn on him bigly to prevent what appears to be a bigger, liberal version of the Tea Party.

I'll say impeachment hearings start sometime in Q2 2018 with him being ousted sometime before 2019.  So, I don't know, 10/31/2018.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2017, 02:55:05 PM »
And he wasn't healthy to begin with. Fat, poor diet, no exercise.

He is the healthiest man to ever be elected president. Period.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2017, 03:02:38 PM »
i really hope he dies soon.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2017, 02:23:47 AM »

5/5/18 his last tweet as president will be a photo of him eating fajitas

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2017, 11:44:38 PM »
Tonight's revelations might move this clock up a bit
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2017, 11:51:58 PM »

Man this is an amazing post.  I love it when people who don't know what impeachment is comment about its historical context. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2017, 12:10:46 AM »
Heh.