Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756848 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9900 on: May 09, 2019, 10:25:19 AM »
:surprised:

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1125884165751234560

No doubt there is damning evidence regarding the FISA warrant that allowed spying on American citizens by the FBI.

Yeah, good luck with this one birther dougie lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9901 on: May 09, 2019, 12:49:12 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9902 on: May 09, 2019, 04:37:39 PM »

Mueller Truthers absolutely do not want The Man investigated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9903 on: May 09, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »

What’s a “Mueller Truther” Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9904 on: May 09, 2019, 05:02:08 PM »

The many members of LibDerp Nation who 1.   Believe that some how Mueller went to the darkside when the report was released and/or 2.  Actually believe that somehow what Robbie Mueller said in over 400 pages is being misconstrued.   (they don't get that Robert Mueller admitted that he didn't disagree with Barr's letter, and that Mueller's "concerns" were almost purely superficial in nature).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9905 on: May 09, 2019, 05:10:26 PM »
Lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9906 on: May 09, 2019, 05:12:01 PM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9907 on: May 09, 2019, 05:36:09 PM »

The many members of LibDerp Nation who 1.   Believe that some how Mueller went to the darkside when the report was released and/or 2.  Actually believe that somehow what Robbie Mueller said in over 400 pages is being misconstrued.   (they don't get that Robert Mueller admitted that he didn't disagree with Barr's letter, and that Mueller's "concerns" were almost purely superficial in nature).

I guess #2 depends on who you are sayin is misconstruing it?  Do you believe the Mueller report totally exonerates President Trump Mr. Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9908 on: May 09, 2019, 05:44:50 PM »

I guess #2 depends on who you are sayin is misconstruing it?  Do you believe the Mueller report totally exonerates President Trump Mr. Dax?

Thinking and talking about things is not the same as actually doing them.

Again, what part of the Mueller investigation was obstructed?

Do you recognize that James Comey deserved to be fired for cause?    We know that Comey unilaterally wrested control of the Clinton illegal server investigation and purposely changed the proposed findings of that investigation to let Clinton off the hook.   Comey's professor buddy was dubbed an FBI adviser after the fact . . . after Comey leaked privileged information to him . . .  and we now know that the FBI retroactively classified the State Departments notes in regards to their meetings with Steele (where he openly admitted his "findings" were all for political purposes).

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9909 on: May 09, 2019, 05:56:51 PM »

Do you recognize that James Comey deserved to be fired for cause?    We know that Comey unilaterally wrested control of the Clinton illegal server investigation and purposely changed the proposed findings of that investigation to let Clinton off the hook.   Comey's professor buddy was dubbed an FBI adviser after the fact . . . after Comey leaked privileged information to him . . .  and we now know that the FBI retroactively classified the State Departments notes in regards to their meetings with Steele (where he openly admitted his "findings" were all for political purposes).

It was a simple question. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9910 on: May 09, 2019, 05:58:55 PM »

When you properly clarify just what exactly was obstructed, I'll answer your question.   The Comey piece is a no go, because the guy absolutely deserved to get fired for multiple reasons.   

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9911 on: May 09, 2019, 06:08:29 PM »
I asked who you think is misconstruing it (which is key to your #2 point) additionally I asked if Trump is totally exonerated in the report.  I didn't once say anything about whatever you are running off about.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9912 on: May 09, 2019, 07:03:41 PM »
If I try to buy an 8 ball of coke and it turns out it was baby chowder, did I still commit a crime?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9913 on: May 09, 2019, 07:05:18 PM »
If I try to buy an 8 ball of coke and it turns out it was baby chowder, did I still commit a crime?

It may or may not be.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9914 on: May 09, 2019, 08:25:10 PM »

Not one worth prosecuting either way
:adios:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9915 on: May 09, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »
If I hire a hitman to kill my wife, but he (or she! #womencanbepaidtomurder #feminism) doesn't do it, did I commit a crime?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: May 09, 2019, 11:09:54 PM »
For some laws, an attempt is enough. Some require an actual event. Just depends on how they’re written.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9917 on: May 09, 2019, 11:13:06 PM »
I've always assumed that obstruction is an "attempt" crime.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9918 on: May 09, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »
Yes I believe that’s been addressed here

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9919 on: May 10, 2019, 05:23:04 AM »

It’s actually not a simple question. This version of the Daxbot has to run through hundreds of conspiracies before a decision tree can even start to be constructed.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: May 10, 2019, 07:39:00 AM »

It’s actually not a simple question. This version of the Daxbot has to run through hundreds of conspiracies before a decision tree can even start to be constructed.

Actual documented events are not conspiracies.   Wow, so amazingly dumb.

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:14 PM »
As predicted Bobby’s covering  his plumber crack as Colonel Nadlers and the KFC gang announce he won’t be talking next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9923 on: May 11, 2019, 05:55:12 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile