Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 229027 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9925 on: October 08, 2019, 03:49:14 PM »
The Russians offered to negotiate a peaceful transition of power in Syria and Obama said no. 

But idiots like The Big Dummy can only gurgle out Orange Man Bad.

400k plus dead, hundreds of thousands more refugee’d and the Russians and Iranians firmly entrenched.   Not to mention what would have happened had the “freedom fighters” won. 

A total Obama crap show, but Orange Man Bad.

So by this line of thinking no current president can be criticized for anything ever.

Sometimes a president will do something truly unprecedented, and then criticism is fair game. Like that time Obama wore a bike helmet when he was on vacation rather than risk brain injury like all presidents before him would have.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9926 on: October 08, 2019, 03:53:38 PM »
Obama did something so Mr Trump shall be exalted no matter his decisions. Every once in awhile throw in a "he shouldn't run again" for future cover.

Get in line dorks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9927 on: October 08, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
Yeah, if Trump wore a bicycle helmet we wouldn't be allowed to criticize him. He'd look a lot more out of place with a bike than he would with the helmet, really.

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: October 08, 2019, 04:03:36 PM »
can you imagine trump on a bicycle, holy crap. 

i think the president of the united states should be able to ride a bicycle.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9929 on: October 08, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »
he is way too old to undertake any physical activity.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9930 on: October 08, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »

I think it has more to do with him being morbidly obese than being too old.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9931 on: October 08, 2019, 04:20:30 PM »

I think it has more to do with him being morbidly obese than being too old.

That and the fact he lacks the coordination to ride a bike.  Maybe one of those adult sized tricycles?  jk, he's too much of a fat slob for those too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9932 on: October 11, 2019, 03:14:44 AM »
Well the last few posts have been an interesting series of weirdo takes from a bunch of weirdos . . .

In other news, apparently the Diem Congressman has never heard of spy satellites, and that allowing the lessor technology capable Russians to fly their plane around our country and others, only helps them.   It's also highly likely the U.S. has high tech spy planes that can fly wherever they want.  Where do we get these cold relics still stuck in the 1960's and wanting to fly 707's around to "spy" on people who know you're coming? 

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2019/10/08/top-dems-warn-trump-against-us-pullout-of-open-skies-treaty/
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9933 on: October 11, 2019, 07:05:04 AM »
Doesn't seem to be Democrats alone are speaking out on that move but you've got a big Friday in front of you so keep rolling bud.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9934 on: October 11, 2019, 07:55:02 AM »
Doesn't seem to be Democrats alone are speaking out on that move but you've got a big Friday in front of you so keep rolling bud.

Yes there were a few cold war relic pubs as well.

Oh gosh, the U.S. flew a 707 around Ukraine "spying" on the Russians, doesn't everyone feel better now?

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9935 on: October 12, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
Another 200 plus Javelin missiles to the Ukraine, but Trump never “betrays” Putin.  While President Stand Down wouldn’t sell the Ukraine any lethal aid.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9936 on: October 12, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Asset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9937 on: October 14, 2019, 08:38:08 PM »
Because of the U.S. support for what is by any measure terrorists back in 2012 and beyond.   Russia started bombing in Syria almost exactly 4 years ago this month and escalated its military presence in the coming months and years.    The most distant direct deployment of Russian military assets from the "homeland" in decades, maybe ever.     

This idiocy that says that Trump is "gifting" something to Putin and Russia is absolute insanity.   

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9938 on: October 14, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »
Weird, Dax covering for Trump.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9939 on: October 15, 2019, 12:41:01 AM »
Weird, Dax covering for Trump.
He's really good at typing a lot of words without actually saying anything.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9940 on: October 15, 2019, 08:46:41 AM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb get confused by this, but sadly Team LibBot aka the useful idiots will always cover for regime change and war as long as a Democrat is President.

Sad . . .

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9941 on: October 15, 2019, 09:10:57 AM »
reads like a trump tweet

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9942 on: October 15, 2019, 09:15:26 AM »
reads like a trump tweet

Same sources. Same sort of brain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9943 on: October 15, 2019, 09:23:54 AM »
We want American's to die in Syria (LibBot-NeoCons)

America should always be involved in regime change and centuries long conflict as long as a Democrat is president and/or we think it makes OrangeMan Bad look poorly (LibBot-NeoCons)

Offline waks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9944 on: October 15, 2019, 10:10:11 AM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb get confused by this, but sadly Team LibBot aka the useful idiots will always cover for regime change and war as long as a Democrat is President.

Sad . . .
You rage out so hard you can't even type complete sentences.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9945 on: October 15, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »

Sad . . .
You rage out so hard you can't even type complete sentences.

The only rage I see is from LibBot-NeoCon Nation who wants to see the United States involved in yet another war.

Offline waks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9946 on: October 15, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »
Well of course you don't see your own rage...you have a remarkable lack of self-awareness.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9947 on: October 15, 2019, 10:38:16 AM »
Well of course you don't see your own rage...you have a remarkable lack of self-awareness.

The only remarkable lack of self awareness is from LibBot Nation who doesn't get that you are now fully assimilated into every institution in this country that the rank and file useful idiot LibBots use to despise.   Now literally mad that the United States isn't involved in a full blown shooting war with Turkey, and never recognizing that it was a LibDerp President and some ridiculous (I'd say nefarious) agenda that got us (and the Russians) involved to begin with . . . this is one example.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9948 on: October 15, 2019, 10:39:00 AM »
8 Americans died in Syria in support of the Kurdish forces fighting ISIS. That's not nothing, but that's not nearly the amount that have died in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9949 on: October 15, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
8 Americans died in Syria in support of the Kurdish forces fighting ISIS. That's not nothing, but that's not nearly the amount that have died in Afghanistan or Iraq.

I'm talking on a go forward basis.

Now, please explain why there are 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and why an estimated 500K Syrians are dead.

You should just reference all the Post Obama hand-wringing about how the Obama administration "mis-understood" Arab Spring.