Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 214612 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9850 on: September 10, 2019, 10:30:43 AM »
glad they got him out and now they can simply assume trump is a complete idiot so they can keep sensitive information from him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: September 10, 2019, 10:51:57 AM »
Guys, I think we've pretty much gone over this, but your guy got completely destroyed by Vlad Putin.

Let's reveiw:

-Post Election Flexibility

-Let Russia get directly involved in Syria thus crushing the War Monger Obama's dreams of taking out Assad and turning Syria into a complete blood bath beyond the blood bath he'd already created and subsequently bolstering Russia's standing in the region

-Worthless non-lethal aid to the Ukraine

-Gave Russians bombing coordinates to our guys in Syria and Russia did just that, went and bombed them

-Stood by and let Angie Merkel build that pipeline with Vlad Putin

etc. etc. etc.

Both Xi and Putin windmilled on your guy repeatedly.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Online LibDerp7BubbleBoy

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: September 10, 2019, 10:57:13 AM »
Yikes, a double WHOOSH  :surprised:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: September 10, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »
It's sad to see LibDerp Nation completely turn away from its roots and now is pulling for U.S. spying on other nations, no wonder you guys said nothing when your guy spied on our allies (and Congress)
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: September 10, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
It's sad to see LibDerp Nation completely turn away from its roots and now is pulling for U.S. spying on other nations, no wonder you guys said nothing when your guy spied on our allies (and Congress)

I have always been down with us spying on huge pieces of crap like Russia.  You and I need to clown every dork who was against it ITT.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9855 on: September 10, 2019, 11:33:54 AM »
Oh I know you're all war all the time, Dug.  No need to reaffirm that with me.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9856 on: September 10, 2019, 11:36:44 AM »

psst Truman started the CIA

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9857 on: September 10, 2019, 11:59:05 AM »

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

At multiple points in time LibDerp Nation was demanding that the CIA be dissolved.   No you guys hang on their every word.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: September 10, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »

AND WHAT DID YOU SAY THEN?! NOTHING!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: September 10, 2019, 12:12:22 PM »
Oh I know you're all war all the time, Dug.  No need to reaffirm that with me.

Weird way to cry about something I didn’t say

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9860 on: September 10, 2019, 01:05:25 PM »

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

At multiple points in time LibDerp Nation was demanding that the CIA be dissolved.   No you guys hang on their every word.

who and when?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9861 on: September 10, 2019, 01:56:48 PM »

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

who and when?

LibDerp Nation collectively has historically hated the CIA.   But I’m not going to get into too far because some idiots on here will tell you/me history doesn’t matter. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9862 on: September 10, 2019, 02:13:05 PM »

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

who and when?

LibDerp Nation collectively has historically hated the CIA.   But I’m not going to get into too far because some idiots on here will tell you/me history doesn’t matter.

Sorry for being against waterboarding.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9863 on: September 10, 2019, 02:19:51 PM »

Thanks Captain Obvious. 

who and when?

Sorry for being against waterboarding . . .

but for assassinating American citizens (and indefinite detention, and expansion of the Patriot Act, and spying on Congress, and spying on journalists . . . )

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9864 on: September 10, 2019, 03:09:20 PM »
wasn't Truman a Liberal Dem?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9865 on: September 10, 2019, 03:14:57 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9866 on: September 10, 2019, 10:19:38 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9867 on: September 10, 2019, 10:21:51 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9868 on: September 10, 2019, 10:29:43 PM »
wasn't Truman a Liberal Dem?

:lol: :lol:

so just for the record...

you don't consider the guy who is referred to as "the daddy of Medicare" a liberal Dem?

:confused: