Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772417 times)

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4050 on: January 24, 2018, 11:05:15 AM »
Here’s a great write up of what happened with firing Flynn and Comey.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/flynn-kept-fbi-interview-concealed-white-house-trump-n840491

Much of the info in this article was likely leaked by Mueller’s team, and the article seems to suggest that these firings may be at the root of an obstruction of justice probe. Except that even if the President asked (or ordered) Comey to drop the Russia matter, and even if he fired Comey because of the Russia matter, and even if he fired Flynn for privately meeting with the FBI without an attorney present - none of that would be obstruction of justice.

Inappropriate? If you believe there’s substance to the KGB Kollusion Kaper, sure. But if you don’t, if you think this is all just a politically motivated bullshit narrative to undermine Trump’s presidency, then it was absolutely appropriate. And therein lies the rub. Even this article seems to concede that Trump did these things not to hide something, but because he thinks it’s all bullshit.
Yes.. This is exactly the end all be all summary...shut it down Mueller! It's over

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: January 24, 2018, 11:35:29 AM »
So are you saying if the FBI asked me for a file because they thought it was useful in their case, I could burn it without giving it to them if I am sure it did not contain anything useful?

Can co this is how legal system works

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: January 24, 2018, 12:26:25 PM »
So are you saying if the FBI asked me for a file because they thought it was useful in their case, I could burn it without giving it to them if I am sure it did not contain anything useful?

Is this about Hillary's emails?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: January 24, 2018, 12:57:33 PM »

Is this about Hillary's emails?

Doesn’t apply to her she guilty lock her up

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: January 24, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »

No, you can't do that. That would be destruction of evidence, which I'm not aware is being alleged.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: January 24, 2018, 02:40:25 PM »
Here’s a great write up of what happened with firing Flynn and Comey.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/flynn-kept-fbi-interview-concealed-white-house-trump-n840491

Much of the info in this article was likely leaked by Mueller’s team, and the article seems to suggest that these firings may be at the root of an obstruction of justice probe. Except that even if the President asked (or ordered) Comey to drop the Russia matter, and even if he fired Comey because of the Russia matter, and even if he fired Flynn for privately meeting with the FBI without an attorney present - none of that would be obstruction of justice.

Inappropriate? If you believe there’s substance to the KGB Kollusion Kaper, sure. But if you don’t, if you think this is all just a politically motivated bullshit narrative to undermine Trump’s presidency, then it was absolutely appropriate. And therein lies the rub. Even this article seems to concede that Trump did these things not to hide something, but because he thinks it’s all bullshit.
Yes.. This is exactly the end all be all summary...shut it down Mueller! It's over

I didn't say that. But considering the news outlet, I just you might find the (relatively benign) story more credible.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: January 24, 2018, 02:40:48 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4057 on: January 24, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »

No, you can't do that. That would be destruction of evidence, which I'm not aware is being alleged.

But if I believe it’s not evidence of anything, I can burn it right?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: January 24, 2018, 03:34:49 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4059 on: January 24, 2018, 07:09:41 PM »
Peter Strzok is a deep state secret soceity cancer who is hell bent on undermining Trump presidency and cannot be trusted under any circumstance.

Wait he says that he didn't think there was evidence of COLUSION?  Well we need to take him at his word.

obvs

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: January 25, 2018, 09:18:35 PM »
What an amazing shitshow!

The Big Train

« Reply #4062 on: January 29, 2018, 07:26:24 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #4063 on: January 29, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
Supreme leader does not need to listen to elected officials!  Supreme leader makes all the decisions!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: January 29, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
Need someone to explain this to me bc I thought Don would be tough on russia

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4065 on: January 29, 2018, 11:13:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/Pappiness/status/958164365051662336

Psyched to see the mental gymnastics Dubz & Co. pull out to make this one okay :excited:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: January 29, 2018, 11:21:06 PM »
Lol what a melodramatic rat that guy is.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #4067 on: January 30, 2018, 12:02:32 PM »
How many presidents have signed off on bills taking away their power relative to foreign affairs?

Would that be Trump's excuse for letting Putin punk him publically?  It's an awfully beta excuse but ...

When is the last time a president has allowed the legislative branch to dictate what the executive branch can or can't on foreign policy issues.   I'll help you out, it's been a long, long time, much to the detriment of our country.

So yeah that will be his excuse for presenting to Putin. 

The bill, which gives Congress new powers to block Trump from easing sanctions against Moscow, passed the Senate 98-2. It passed the House on Tuesday 419-3.

I hope he doesn't ignore the will of the people.

Well, there you have it.  No sanctions needed.
:adios:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: January 30, 2018, 12:22:35 PM »
Damnit Putin, just release the tape.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: January 30, 2018, 01:40:26 PM »
 :Woohoo: :drool?  :On the can: :fan-1: :No pity:
Translated. Yeah Congress is releasing the mystery 4 page memo about the Obama FBI Fiasco.  Things being released and will hit the fan soon.  Good bye leftists.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: January 30, 2018, 02:13:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/Pappiness/status/958164365051662336

Psyched to see the mental gymnastics Dubz & Co. pull out to make this one okay :excited:

Maybe someone misunderstood Trump.  He is not going to bend over for Russia.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: January 30, 2018, 02:31:39 PM »
It blows my mind that Republican politicians are nonstop attacking their old Republican buds in the FBI all because of Trump.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: January 30, 2018, 03:05:07 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: January 30, 2018, 04:01:57 PM »
Damnit Putin, just release the tape.

no kidding.  people shrugged off the hooker paid hush money.  the tape is nbd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: January 30, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »