Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770585 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4000 on: December 28, 2017, 11:20:39 PM »
In news that will the New Cold Warriors (depending on who is president and if their party is in power/and or if their hero/heroine won/lost the election) in residence extremely happy, the U.S. is looking at scraping an intermediate missile treaty and beggining development of a new intermediate land based missile system in order to get Russia back into compliance (they moved to violate it repeatedly under ObamaCuck)  with the treaty. 

Dug, Phil, Bucket, The Big Tuck and lib7 should be fist pumping their asses off over this move.

I like anything that pushes Russia.  They are too poor and inferior in technology to compete with the US

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: December 29, 2017, 09:09:04 AM »
In news that will the New Cold Warriors (depending on who is president and if their party is in power/and or if their hero/heroine won/lost the election) in residence extremely happy, the U.S. is looking at scraping an intermediate missile treaty and beggining development of a new intermediate land based missile system in order to get Russia back into compliance (they moved to violate it repeatedly under ObamaCuck)  with the treaty. 

Dug, Phil, Bucket, The Big Tuck and lib7 should be fist pumping their asses off over this move.

Do you view this as an escalation of tensions or a move to capitulate to Russia's position?

Aside from pushing blame to Obama (check) and Hillary ( :popcorn:) how do you mesh this with the narrative you have been creating?

Capitulate?  What part of the US scraping compliance with a treaty and developing a new intermediate range nuclear missile platform hints at capitulation? 

I realize you and The Big Tuck meltdown every time ObamaCuck is exposed.  But the US just stood by as the Russians developed a nuclear capable cruise missile platform that likely cannot be intercepted by the ABM platform being deployed in Europe.  So on one hand ObamaCuck was pushing the Russian’s buttons and then not responding at all to their violations of a treaty as they moved to counter ABM deployment. Again, an absolutely crap foreign policy presidency.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: December 29, 2017, 10:39:49 AM »
I find it crazy funny that Russia wants to get their ass kicked again in an arms race.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: December 29, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »
I find it crazy funny that Russia wants to get their ass kicked again in an arms race.

Looks like you got your guy in the WH then.  Grats Dug

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: December 30, 2017, 10:16:38 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4005 on: December 30, 2017, 11:16:46 AM »

Looks like you got your guy in the WH then.  Grats Dug

To be fair, anyone could whip Russia's ass

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: December 30, 2017, 12:17:59 PM »

Do you view this as an escalation of tensions or a move to capitulate to Russia's position?

Aside from pushing blame to Obama (check) and Hillary ( :popcorn:) how do you mesh this with the narrative you have been creating?

Capitulate?  What part of the US scraping compliance with a treaty and developing a new intermediate range nuclear missile platform hints at capitulation? 

I realize you and The Big Tuck meltdown every time ObamaCuck is exposed.  But the US just stood by as the Russians developed a nuclear capable cruise missile platform that likely cannot be intercepted by the ABM platform being deployed in Europe.  So on one hand ObamaCuck was pushing the Russian’s buttons and then not responding at all to their violations of a treaty as they moved to counter ABM deployment. Again, an absolutely crap foreign policy presidency.

so an escalation of tension then?

damn cold war warriors :shakesfist:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #4008 on: January 03, 2018, 05:36:23 PM »
Oh man. Looking forward to this spin cycle.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: January 04, 2018, 07:59:24 PM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: January 04, 2018, 08:06:53 PM »
Oh eff they finally got him
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: January 04, 2018, 08:27:34 PM »
:adios:

The Big Train

« Reply #4012 on: January 04, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
He did nothing wrong.

- Dax, KSUW, & FSD

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: January 04, 2018, 08:48:58 PM »
 :eek:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: January 04, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
Someone is going to have to explain to me the most important thing about that, because it sounds pretty much like what we already know.  And I don't get what the source is of the information pertaining to Mueller's investigation.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: January 04, 2018, 10:27:57 PM »
Saying that they now have corroborated evidence for what has widely been reported by the fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: January 08, 2018, 02:26:28 PM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4017 on: January 08, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/368003-fbi-agents-text-messages-spur-congressional-probe-into-possible-news-leaks
It appears Clinton’s FBI stooge Strzok and his Squeezemo Page, DOJ Attorney, we're the leaks about Russia stuff.  This whole thing is sickening.  I agree with Sen. Graham that a special prosecutor is needed to investigate this separate from Mooler.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4018 on: January 09, 2018, 12:49:53 PM »
It needs to be done, but when the lid is removed from this septic, it won’t be good for America and federal prisoners Obama and Clinton.

"Fox News has also confirmed that oscar Ohr, as the head of OCDETF, was directly involved with Project Cassandra, the interagency investigation spearheaded by the DEA that tracked a massive international drug and money laundering scheme allegedly run by Hezbollah. 

The project recently was the subject of a critical and lengthy Politico report looking at how the Obama administration may have hampered the investigation. Those closest to Project Cassandra, including Derek Maltz, the now-retired supervisory DEA agent who was a major player in the operation, claim the project and its potential prosecutions were sidelined by senior Obama administration officials who didn't want to upset Iran in the lead-up to the historic nuclear deal with Tehran in 2015. "

The Big Train

« Reply #4019 on: January 09, 2018, 06:11:46 PM »
So are we going to talk about this thread?

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/950803976500449280

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4020 on: January 09, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
So are we going to talk about this thread?

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/950803976500449280

What I've captured from this new bit of info is that the FBI only listened to this Steele guy is because the info he brought forward to them in fear of POTUS being blackmailed is it matched the info previously given by a whistleblower.....is that right?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: January 09, 2018, 09:14:57 PM »
Must be an internet outage in wilmington or something
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile