Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772491 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3250 on: October 30, 2017, 10:03:49 AM »
One constant through all of this and something Dax has never pivoted from is how every single thing is Hillary’s fault in one way or another.

When the DNC is sending $13 million dollars to create a dossier quoting Kremlin sources.  In the world of TBT, that’s a nothing to see here moment.  Sad to see people so obtuse. 

Not to mention the millions of dollars that flowed to the Clinton’s and the Podesta’s from the Russians.

So partisan TBT.  Sad.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: October 30, 2017, 10:04:12 AM »
Dax, if you bring infowars talking points I'm going to laugh at you, just how it works

Yes Lib7, all infowars.  Nothing from Hillary and her millions of supporters expressing their desire to see the election results over turned.  :rollingeyes:stroke
Who is calling for this? No one here is stating Hillary should be "installed". Personally I'm  hoping this goes all the way down to us ending up President Hatch.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: October 30, 2017, 10:04:31 AM »
Liberals  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: October 30, 2017, 10:06:14 AM »
Someone who worked as the campaign manager for the current president is bring brought up for conspiracy against the US and kdub response is "meh"?

Where the eff did we go so off the rails here? Even if it wasn't a charge related to his responsibilities with the campaign...having that dude in your henhouse doesn't seem like a positive.

Wow.

Def not a positive. But do these charges have anything to do with the campaign? That's a serious question - I don't know. But it seems like a relevant question. The rumor I heard is that thisball pertains to some business deals and lobbying he did years ago. It's bizarre to me that Mueller was told to investigate one specific thing and this is the best his team of prosecutors, with unlimited taxpayer resources, could muster. Or is it? Maybe more coming down the pike? But if so why start here?
At the very minimum it proves what Trump haters said...he hired crap people to do important jobs. It is a black mark on his judge of character and draining the swamp meme.

Even the appearance of defending it is either a) good gEing or b) foolish

Yeah, but that's a pretty meager "at minimum" right? I mean really? I'm not defending it. I'm asking what this has to do with Russian COLUSION to steal the election - which is what liberals have been screaming about for a year. The answer appears to be bupkus.
This is definitely not ending at the minimum.

Now a trump advisor goes down...probably just a speeding ticket.

Ok - so you think there will be more. Fair enough. I'm guessing given Mueller's "expansive view" of his mandate (NYT's words) you're probably right. I guess we wait and see. But I think you're implicitly acknowledging that so far the great "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election" mantra has not materialized.
Those words or thoughts never have been expressed by me.

So his advisor please guilty to lying....whistling past the graveyard on that one?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #3254 on: October 30, 2017, 10:06:33 AM »
Dax, if you bring infowars talking points I'm going to laugh at you, just how it works

Yes Lib7, all infowars.  Nothing from Hillary and her millions of supporters expressing their desire to see the election results over turned.  :rollingeyes:stroke
Who is calling for this? No one here is stating Hillary should be "installed". Personally I'm  hoping this goes all the way down to us ending up President Hatch.

Lol, yes we only talk about what people say or believe here. 

FFS, try to see the forest through your rage, Gooch.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: October 30, 2017, 10:06:57 AM »

I have no doubt that's what infowars has told you  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: October 30, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »

I have no doubt that's what infowars has told you  :lol:

Well, if there’s anyone who would know what infowars is saying, it would be you. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: October 30, 2017, 10:12:12 AM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: October 30, 2017, 10:14:03 AM »
dax is quite possibly the greatest bbs'er ever.

#daxowns[you]

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: October 30, 2017, 10:14:51 AM »

Let me speak like your bro Trump so maybe you'll understand. No rage! You're the rage! NO RAGE!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: October 30, 2017, 10:15:37 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: October 30, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »

Let me speak like your bro Trump so maybe you'll understand. No rage! You're the rage! NO RAGE!

Haven’t we discussed your anger?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: October 30, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »
If Mueller is actually doing what we're paying him to do - investigate Russian election meddling - shouldn't he be focused on paying Russian agents to dig up dirt on a candidate, and then the FBI's use of that information to obtain FISA warrants? I mean that sounds like a real scandal.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: October 30, 2017, 10:29:56 AM »
If Mueller is actually doing what we're paying him to do - investigate Russian election meddling - shouldn't he be focused on paying Russian agents to dig up dirt on a candidate, and then the FBI's use of that information to obtain FISA warrants? I mean that sounds like a real scandal.
That should be investigated as well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: October 30, 2017, 10:30:42 AM »

FISA certainly would provide a lot of lee way.

If the dossier is to be believed, apparently lots of people in the Kremlin are willing to talk for the right amount of money.   Should be easy Pickens.   DNC cash, SP cash, it all spends.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: October 30, 2017, 10:33:18 AM »
Trump voters sure are freaking out about something they initially said earlier this morning is nbd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: October 30, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »
Trump voters sure are freaking out about something they initially said earlier this morning is nbd

By saying the FISA courts need to be engaged, thus expanding investigatory power. 

Lol, so dense sometimes

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: October 30, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »
Prepare to have your ass kicked Manafort, you law breaking scumbag.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: October 30, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »
Prepare to have your ass kicked Manafort, you law breaking scumbag.

:thumbs:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: October 30, 2017, 12:02:10 PM »
dax is just mopping up itt

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3270 on: October 30, 2017, 12:13:48 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: October 30, 2017, 12:33:01 PM »
Man, the Trump narrative is clear as day already.

FAKE NEWS, Manafort's indictment nothing to do with Russia. Mueller going way outside the scope of investigation and should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY before investigation goes any further.  DO SOMETHING NOW!!

I mean, even Dax and I agree Manfort's indictment is to try to get him to talk, so how does that have nothing to do with the investigation?

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: October 30, 2017, 12:33:37 PM »

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: October 30, 2017, 12:38:17 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #3274 on: October 30, 2017, 12:39:03 PM »
Welp.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/924077410038849537

I hope this is very :popcorn:

Most likely it will be very underwhelming. :cry:

No doubt this.  The gov doesn't nail itself like it used to.

So far we have a tax evasion charge and an obstruction charge.  :zzz:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd