Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770449 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #2625 on: July 18, 2017, 09:51:10 PM »

The Big Train

« Reply #2626 on: July 18, 2017, 10:13:52 PM »
That's rich dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: July 18, 2017, 10:23:31 PM »
That's rich dax

When did you get to be so butthurt? 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2628 on: July 18, 2017, 11:17:37 PM »
Nothing but the same ol same ol from edn.

Walks in days late, then doesn't approve the sources.

Nothing to see here, as usual.
Maybe I'd approve of the Caller if Tucker bought me whores.  :cry:

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago.

It's hilarious that you can't even defend your positions and try and turn this into a referendum on the person pointing out your crazy (the simple facts are we have discussed this at length.  Now are you going to answer the questions or not?).  You made a claim.  You failed to back it up with anything but alt right trash that has been well known to fabricate stories even going as far as paying whores to make it happen. But yeah, I'm the one with issues with the truth and sound reasoning (Then why are your fellow libs trying to say this is not the same, why is Fusion GPS the subject of Senate Hearings this week?  Did you even bother to read the Grassley letter to the Intelligence committee that I posted? )   

Why don't you see if our J school has a journalism 101 you can take online to find out what integrity in journalism actually means.  Might be pretty eye opening (oh wait your tribe things colleges and universities can't be trusted now). (LOL, anything less then your own self affirming sources is you deem not legitimate, it's the typical edn bullshit tactic).

And yeah, I'll let Bucket dick all over you about the false comparison between treason and working with our enemies and working with our allies. (It's good to see you sanction political parties using foreign governments to smear political opposition, nothing short of a Banana Republic for you, congrats). 

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
rage post

Still understand what the difference is between integrity and agreement can you?

Again, we don't need hearings for a party getting info from an independent 3rd party commissioned to gather information (when entities likely being paid by representatives of political parties to use foreign nationals who subsequently use entities inside foreign governments to produce reports on presidential candidates, we need hearings.   The entity in question failed to register as a representative of a foreign government and continue to fan the flames of guilt by being uncooperative.  Your position is laughable in every regard).  We have SPECIFIC parts of our constitution that deal with people collaborating with foreign enemies.  We have specific laws passed by our founders that say you can't work with foreign governments (No crap Captain Obvious.  If this were to be enforced as it should, then many of your heroes would already be in prison.   Please tell me in this case vis-a-vis Jr. where it has been established that the people that were met with identified themselves as official representatives of the Russian Government?  Where has it been proven that these individuals still work with the Russian government, and no, everybody from Russia is a spy is not applicable).  You are trying to direct all the attention to something else that is totally meaningless, away from arguably treason. When questioned why you can't stay on topic you flail and rant like a small child upset you aren't getting your way. (Entities with a history of representing or working with people that you claim are with the Russian government, are subsequently paid by representatives of U.S. political parties to do research and those entities getting paid engage foreign nationals who in turn reportedly engage members of a foreign government.  It is meaningful in every sense of the word).

Do you agree Russia is a hostile foreign power? (with or without being given bombing coordinates of "our guys" in Syria?)
Do you agree Trump's team had meetings with a hostile foreign power? (Where has it been established that these people were under the employ of the Russian government?  Again, using your logic, Democratic operative employed an entity who either employed some of the same people in certain capacities, or represented them.   This of course was established pages ago, so I am not pulling all those articles again Captain Lazy)
Do you know what the content of those meetings were?  Because right now the coverup and the slow leaks suggests it was bad and directly on point to affect the election with Russian information, as admitted by Trump's team (No one knows, total speculation on your part)
[/b]

First of all, let's establish that as per usual, you have and will answer none of my questions.

So you wont answer my question until I answer your question which you posted as an answer to my first question for citations.  Great logic there rage post.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: July 18, 2017, 11:23:52 PM »
Let me shorten this up:

Is there any actual evidence Donald Trump met with an actual russian government official to discuss fishing john podestas emails?  Of course not.

Is there evidence the dnc hired a company to create a bogus report about donald trump? Yes

OR

There is evidence he met with Russian agents, employed Russian agents, and worked with Russian agents. 

There are is string of lies that the Trump team has covered up Trump and his team's numerous meetings with Russian agents since before, during, and after the election. 

There are reports from outlets as credible as The Daily Caller that the Russians were working specific voting lists to target susceptible voters in swing states. 

There has never hinged on one meeting about Podesta emails but rather a concerted quid pro quo campaign that includes things like the transfer of a large percent of Rosneft, money laundering, and violations of the Logan Act.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: July 18, 2017, 11:29:26 PM »
Love reading WaPo stories on this, now they're constantly saying stuff like "XXX was a member of the Russian Army".   :lol:

Anyone over the age of 30 was likely a member of the Russian Army at some point in time.

New McCarthyite paranoia literally paints anybody Russian as a spy.   :lol:

Yeah because compulsory service where you get those weird Russian navy hoop shirts is the same as being involved in the intelligence services.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: July 19, 2017, 06:11:01 AM »

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago.

It's hilarious that you can't even defend your positions and try and turn this into a referendum on the person pointing out your crazy (the simple facts are we have discussed this at length.  Now are you going to answer the questions or not?).  You made a claim.  You failed to back it up with anything but alt right trash that has been well known to fabricate stories even going as far as paying whores to make it happen. But yeah, I'm the one with issues with the truth and sound reasoning (Then why are your fellow libs trying to say this is not the same, why is Fusion GPS the subject of Senate Hearings this week?  Did you even bother to read the Grassley letter to the Intelligence committee that I posted? )   

Why don't you see if our J school has a journalism 101 you can take online to find out what integrity in journalism actually means.  Might be pretty eye opening (oh wait your tribe things colleges and universities can't be trusted now). (LOL, anything less then your own self affirming sources is you deem not legitimate, it's the typical edn bullshit tactic).

And yeah, I'll let Bucket dick all over you about the false comparison between treason and working with our enemies and working with our allies. (It's good to see you sanction political parties using foreign governments to smear political opposition, nothing short of a Banana Republic for you, congrats). 

rage post

Still understand what the difference is between integrity and agreement can you?

Again, we don't need hearings for a party getting info from an independent 3rd party commissioned to gather information (when entities likely being paid by representatives of political parties to use foreign nationals who subsequently use entities inside foreign governments to produce reports on presidential candidates, we need hearings.   The entity in question failed to register as a representative of a foreign government and continue to fan the flames of guilt by being uncooperative.  Your position is laughable in every regard).  We have SPECIFIC parts of our constitution that deal with people collaborating with foreign enemies.  We have specific laws passed by our founders that say you can't work with foreign governments (No crap Captain Obvious.  If this were to be enforced as it should, then many of your heroes would already be in prison.   Please tell me in this case vis-a-vis Jr. where it has been established that the people that were met with identified themselves as official representatives of the Russian Government?  Where has it been proven that these individuals still work with the Russian government, and no, everybody from Russia is a spy is not applicable).  You are trying to direct all the attention to something else that is totally meaningless, away from arguably treason. When questioned why you can't stay on topic you flail and rant like a small child upset you aren't getting your way. (Entities with a history of representing or working with people that you claim are with the Russian government, are subsequently paid by representatives of U.S. political parties to do research and those entities getting paid engage foreign nationals who in turn reportedly engage members of a foreign government.  It is meaningful in every sense of the word).

Do you agree Russia is a hostile foreign power? (with or without being given bombing coordinates of "our guys" in Syria?)
Do you agree Trump's team had meetings with a hostile foreign power? (Where has it been established that these people were under the employ of the Russian government?  Again, using your logic, Democratic operative employed an entity who either employed some of the same people in certain capacities, or represented them.   This of course was established pages ago, so I am not pulling all those articles again Captain Lazy)
Do you know what the content of those meetings were?  Because right now the coverup and the slow leaks suggests it was bad and directly on point to affect the election with Russian information, as admitted by Trump's team (No one knows, total speculation on your part)
[/b]

First of all, let's establish that as per usual, you have and will answer none of my questions.

So you wont answer my question until I answer your question which you posted as an answer to my first question for citations.  Great logic there rage post.

I've literally dissected every one of your posts.

Just consider yourself tapped out.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: July 19, 2017, 06:16:33 AM »
Love reading WaPo stories on this, now they're constantly saying stuff like "XXX was a member of the Russian Army".   :lol:

Anyone over the age of 30 was likely a member of the Russian Army at some point in time.

New McCarthyite paranoia literally paints anybody Russian as a spy.   :lol:

Yeah because compulsory service where you get those weird Russian navy hoop shirts is the same as being involved in the intelligence services.

Sure whackadoo, you want to live in a world of extreme paranoia, where everybody is a Russian spy.  Befitting and appropriate in your case.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2633 on: July 19, 2017, 06:30:37 AM »
Let me shorten this up:

Is there any actual evidence Donald Trump met with an actual russian government official to discuss fishing john podestas emails?  Of course not.

Is there evidence the dnc hired a company to create a bogus report about donald trump? Yes

OR

There is evidence he met with Russian agents, employed Russian agents, and worked with Russian agents. 

There are is string of lies that the Trump team has covered up Trump and his team's numerous meetings with Russian agents since before, during, and after the election. 

There are reports from outlets as credible as The Daily Caller that the Russians were working specific voting lists to target susceptible voters in swing states. 

There has never hinged on one meeting about Podesta emails but rather a concerted quid pro quo campaign that includes things like the transfer of a large percent of Rosneft, money laundering, and violations of the Logan Act.

To date there's literally not a shred of evidence any of those people work for the Russian government in any capacity. 

In regards to the money laundering your heroes had every opportunity to charge the guy you're trying to finger and didn't twenty years ago.  There's not a shred of evidence to date that the guy is engaged in any of those kinds of activities now. 

There is however a mountain of evidence that a number of these people had/have expansive ties to Fusion GPS.  Which was covered in this thread extensively.   Uncooperative Fusion GPS which is now the subject of FARA hearings, whose founders were Hillary contributors, whose spouses had expansive ties to Mexican based corporations, who used foreign nationals and by proxy allegedly used sources inside the Kremlin to produce a discredited report on Trump which was paid for by Democratic operatives.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:42:24 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: July 19, 2017, 08:00:40 AM »
The trumps certainly know how to get their talking points out to the fsd's and dax's of the world

Tucker always has that same dopey look on his face. It's amazing somebody is willing to put him on tv, let alone give him his own show.

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: July 19, 2017, 08:01:05 AM »
Let me shorten this up:

OR

To date there's literally not a shred of evidence any of those people work for the Russian government in any capacity. 

In regards to the money laundering your heroes had every opportunity to charge the guy you're trying to finger and didn't twenty years ago.  There's not a shred of evidence to date that the guy is engaged in any of those kinds of activities now. 

There is however a mountain of evidence that a number of these people had/have expansive ties to Fusion GPS.  Which was covered in this thread extensively.   Uncooperative Fusion GPS which is now the subject of FARA hearings, whose founders were Hillary contributors, whose spouses had expansive ties to Mexican based corporations, who used foreign nationals and by proxy allegedly used sources inside the Kremlin to produce a discredited report on Trump which was paid for by Democratic operatives.

Damn TBT... you almost nailed it on the over/under! Dax is just so predictable in his wild ravings... What a loser.
untuck manhattan

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: July 19, 2017, 08:15:49 AM »
Let me shorten this up:

OR

Damn TBT... you almost nailed it on the over/under! Dax is just so predictable in his wild ravings... What a loser.

Mods please change Cam's username to libliblibliblibliblib2, his posting has devolved to that level
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: July 19, 2017, 08:48:18 AM »
Hey, eff you  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: July 19, 2017, 08:49:40 AM »
wacky just couldn't handle not posting that

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2639 on: July 19, 2017, 08:50:56 AM »
Let me shorten this up:

OR

No, there is no evidence of any of that.  You're hopimg the investigation uncovers that evidence.

The problem is, the entire thing hinges on one of the most whack-a-doo conspiracy theory motives.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2640 on: July 19, 2017, 08:52:43 AM »
CAMEDNSock is essentially relegated to tossing any kind of bullshit out there just hoping something might stick.

So, sad.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: July 19, 2017, 08:53:22 AM »
Donald wanting to be president isn't really that "whack-a-doo" of a motive
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: July 19, 2017, 09:59:57 AM »

rage post

[/b]

You've only dissected my posts in your sad little info wars mind.  You still haven't posted one shred of evidence from a credible news source and only answer questions with more questions because you know that you have no real defense of your demigod's actions.  Congrats.

Also you fucks should read up about Manafort and who he is working for.  Maybe knowing some of the basics should be a requirement before yapping your head off with rage posts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: July 19, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »
So no one actually thinks the meeting was some chance encounter and not with the knowledge and blessing of Putin right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: July 19, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »

rage post

[/b]

You've only dissected my posts in your sad little info wars mind.  You still haven't posted one shred of evidence from a credible news source and only answer questions with more questions because you know that you have no real defense of your demigod's actions.  Congrats.

Also you fucks should read up about Manafort and who he is working for.  Maybe knowing some of the basics should be a requirement before yapping your head off with rage posts.

LOL, yet it's the resident Libs who have turned into the Alex Jones Jr's.   Conjuring up a Russian under every rock, or turning every Russian into an official agent of Russian intelligence.

None of what I have posted relevant to Fusion GPS is Alex Jone's type material.  It's been discussed at length in numerous sources.  Face it, you don't like the message so you immediately try to discredit the source, while you draw all of your material from self-affirming sources who openly hate Trump.

Again, we're all waiting for proof that any of these people work for the Russian Government and again we absolutely know that highly left oriented Fusion GPS via proxy attempted to use Kremlin sources to discredit Trump.   

Fusion Co-Founder Peter Fritsch is married to Beatriz Hidalgo, former investment director for Grupa Dina Mexico.   What does Grupa Dina manufacture??  Trucks and Buses (huge beneficiary from NAFTA).

“the opposition research firm that commissioned the report (Fusion GPS) had worked first for an anti-Trump Super Pac – political action committee – during the Republican primaries. Then during the general election, it was funded by an anonymous Democratic Party supporter.(The BBC) The BBC was forced to retract the statements about the Anti-Trump Super Pac (Jeb Bush's Super Pac) because they could not verify the validity of those statements. 

After Mr. Trump emerged as the presumptive nominee in the spring, the Republican interest in financing the effort ended. But Democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton were very interested, and Fusion GPS kept doing the same deep dives, but on behalf of new clients. (The New York Times, January 11th, 2017)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: July 19, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »
Look at that Dax actually flailed like a semi literate person and made a point that doesn't source Drudge, IW, or Daily Caller! 

CONGRATS DUDE, YOU EARNED IT!

So we should be more concerned with a party employing a 3rd party who used a private person as a researcher to make up an opposition report on the team connected with Russian agents, Russian mobsters, and people who actively worked to support Russian puppet governments.  But we should be more concerned with the report then the team connected to Russia, our international rivals.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: July 19, 2017, 12:56:23 PM »
Look at that Dax actually flailed like a semi literate person and made a point that doesn't source Drudge, IW, or Daily Caller! 

CONGRATS DUDE, YOU EARNED IT!

So we should be more concerned with a party employing a 3rd party who used a private person as a researcher to make up an opposition report on the team connected with Russian agents, Russian mobsters, and people who actively worked to support Russian puppet governments.  But we should be more concerned with the report then the team connected to Russia, our international rivals.

First off, Drudge is just a clearing house of news stories sourced from all over the world, so why dumbasses like  you keep referencing Drudge as if he's the source of the stories is beyond me.   Your flaccid attempts to discredit sources while predictable, are, well, sad.   But I digress.

What's also interesting is the use of the word link or linked.   It's fascinating that you so easily toss about the word link or linked as if its proven fact.  Yet when a massive number of sources show clear and discernible links to dubious entities that aren't from your pre-approved sources (which you prefer because they unabashedly hate Trump like you do, but they've recently had no choice but to retract stories about Trump right and left.  You're also incredibly lazy, but I digress again) you get all pissy.  Which is sad.

Look, if you're comfortable with the Banana Republic tactics of your party hiring left leaning entities who in turn hire foreign nationals who then allegedly use sources inside foreign governments to discredit presidential nominees (while the same left leaning entities are likely in violation of FARA), that's cool.  Hypocritical and really sad, but cool.   Not to mention highly COLUSION like in nature.

Oh, here's a link (employing whackadoo logic here - smoke and fire, guilty by mere association etc. etc. etc):

Fusion GPS says it had no involvement in the meeting although it did work on a lawsuit that involved Veselnitskaya for more than two years. (Washington Post, July 11th, 2017)

And another link

Fusion GPS has said that it was working for the law firm BakerHostetler, which was representing Prevezon, a Russian holding company based in Cyprus, in its defense against Justice Department allegations that Prevezon laundered money stolen in the fraud Magnitsky uncovered. Veselnitskaya was Prevezon’s lawyer. Fusion GPS started working on the case in 2013 and the case settled in May with no admission of guilt by Prevezon.(Washington Post, July 11th, 2017)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: July 19, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
The stamina that some of you have.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: July 19, 2017, 01:11:04 PM »
Hillary to dnc to fusion to law firm to a separate lawyer to another client: literally 6 degrees of separation

But

Trump to Putin agents to Putin isn't as bad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: July 19, 2017, 01:41:33 PM »
Hillary to dnc to fusion to law firm to a separate lawyer to another client: literally 6 degrees of separation

But

Trump to Putin agents to Putin isn't as bad.

First of all, when did I say it wasn't bad?  But how can you call something bad when it's not even close to being proven that it was bad? 

In the terms of the Steele report, you added about 3 too many steps.  Plus, we don't know who those Dem operatives were.