Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 771958 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2575 on: July 17, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
getting along with russia is essential and does not mean we're broken.  It's just smart not to have another cold war.  It certainly doesn't mean we have to cave to them or be their first mates.  Yes, that would suck but Trump would never allow that to happen because he is playing chess with Putin and about to call checkmate

Russia wants nothing good for us.  Giving up our economic lever by lessening sanctions would be the biggest bitch move in recent memory.

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/887107403027812352

So America first not a thing starting now?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2576 on: July 17, 2017, 07:51:29 PM »
Just FYI, so you don't accidentally side with europe later. Wouldn't want to look like one of the nevertrump maniac libtards
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: July 17, 2017, 08:04:15 PM »
I'll consider that op ed about possibly making Europe mad in future analysis

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: July 17, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »
If I were you, I'd stick with your simpleton manner of binary thinking. It suits you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:08 PM »
If I were you, I'd stick with your simpleton manner of binary thinking. It suits you.

It's undefeated

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2580 on: July 17, 2017, 09:00:29 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: July 17, 2017, 09:44:44 PM »
getting along with russia is essential and does not mean we're broken.  It's just smart not to have another cold war.  It certainly doesn't mean we have to cave to them or be their first mates.  Yes, that would suck but Trump would never allow that to happen because he is playing chess with Putin and about to call checkmate

So, knowing what you know about these two men.

Your analysis is that Donald Trump has laid an elaborate trap and has Putin right where he wants him?

fascinating

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: July 17, 2017, 10:34:50 PM »

So, knowing what you know about these two men.

Your analysis is that Donald Trump has laid an elaborate trap and has Putin right where he wants him?

fascinating

didn't you know? pretty much any american real estate exec can outmaneuver a former KGB field operative.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: July 18, 2017, 12:47:54 AM »
I'll consider that op ed about possibly making Europe mad in future analysis
Also consider the Russian oligarchical system where Putin's closest allies are running these countries. Yes short term European pain might be an issue.  But European cowardice and attraction towards Russia (see Schröder being BFFs with Putin) is a bigger threat to their security then energy supply. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: July 18, 2017, 12:49:42 AM »
Citations of Dems working with: Soviet intelligence agents, people directly involved in Ukraine's Russian puppet government and money laundering who also robbed the Ukrainian people of billions, or Dems and Ruskies getting pissed on.

Dems hired Fusion GPS who hired Steele (a foreign national) who produced a report repeatedly citing "unnamed" Kremlin sources.    Then the Dems tried to roll with the Steele report in the public domain.
Yeah that's not the same at all. 

Again, please provide citations from reputable news sources which practice routine journalistic standards to their pieces, detailing Democratic party involvement with Russian agents working at the behest of the Kremlin.

Ah yes, typical edn, show's up about 5 days late and then needs everything to be rehashed and (re) "sourced" from his pre-approved "sources".

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/senate-committee-threatens-trump-dossier-firm-with-subpoena/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/senate-panel-to-hear-testimony-from-businessman-targeted-by-trump-dossier-firm/

The Partners of Fusion GPS:  Libs, Hillary contributors, ties to Mexican business.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341978-co-founder-of-firm-behind-trump-russia-dossier-wont-testify-before-senate

HOLY crap
I didn't think you'd be rough ridin' stupid enough to post Daily Caller.  LOL that's just great.

And your only not crap source doesn't even back up your point.  Just great.

Yeah pre-approved sources that don't post absolute crap.  I guess it's hard for you to have standards when you're a Trump voter.

Media  :curse:

you absolutely cannot reason with someone who wants to blame the media

:surprised: stooges will be back to disparage you.

Here is my shocked face that you weren't smart enough to get that point.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: July 18, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »
Nothing but the same ol same ol from edn.

Walks in days late, then doesn't approve the sources.

Nothing to see here, as usual.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: July 18, 2017, 09:48:05 AM »
Well look at little Susie Rice getting to testify behind closed doors.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: July 18, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »
Misogyny isn't cool dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: July 18, 2017, 10:36:33 AM »
Misogyny isn't cool dax

Neither is the mis-appropriation of misogyny.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: July 18, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »
How long bf these people are wiped from the face of the earth?

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/887303516913618944

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: July 18, 2017, 01:23:41 PM »
New McCarthyites aka the New Cold Warriors are no doubt volunteering by the thousands to join the Ukrainian Military.   Prepared to give these separatists the ol what for in defense of their beloved Ukraine!  (or likely just sitting around talking about pop-up restaurants, food trucks and that rough ridin' Trump)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: July 18, 2017, 01:47:17 PM »
Dax is so hip
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: July 18, 2017, 01:59:52 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: July 18, 2017, 02:04:35 PM »
Food trucks  :curse:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: July 18, 2017, 02:26:48 PM »

Maybe I'd approve of the Caller if Tucker bought me whores.  :cry:

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: July 18, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: July 18, 2017, 03:28:26 PM »

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago.

Dax, the reason your argument is so ridiculous is because you're comparing Dem oppo research to colluding with a foreign enemy and using their intelligence against our own citizens and country. You cannot conflate the two. If they want to investigate Hillz or Fusion GPS that's fine, but quit producing these false equivalencies and acting like they're the same thing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: July 18, 2017, 03:38:52 PM »

Dax, the reason your argument is so ridiculous is because you're comparing Dem oppo research to colluding with a foreign enemy and using their intelligence against our own citizens and country. You cannot conflate the two. If they want to investigate Hillz or Fusion GPS that's fine, but quit producing these false equivalencies and acting like they're the same thing.

Oppo research funded by Dems (who took over for anti-Trumpers) using foreign nationals who were using numerous unnamed sources inside the Kremlin is absolutely grounds for investigation into COLUSION.   Did Trump et. al. suddenly not become American Citizens?  It was a direct attempt by Never Trumpers and Dems to either subvert the candidacy of a presidential nominee and/or the presidency by using foreign nationals and if this foreign national is to be believed (and most people of import, don't believe him) he used direct links straight inside a foreign government.   

You're entire attempt to deflect and downplay is laughable. 

Why would Steele fear, "a prompt and potentially dangerous backlash against him from Moscow."??? Christopher Steele,  The Guardian 1-18-17
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 03:42:41 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: July 18, 2017, 04:00:15 PM »
I said, "if they want to investigate Hillz or Fusion GPS that's fine." I said you need you to stop conflating the two. Here are some major differences.

1. Steele uncovered information about a Russian intel operation and reported it to the proper authorities. Don Jr. and the Trump campaign met and secret in an effort to collude with the Russian government.

2. The Dems coordinated with a research firm who used the services of a foreign national. The Trump campaign sought to collude with a foreign government that's considered to be an enemy.

One is not like the other.