Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 770318 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2600 on: July 18, 2017, 04:04:21 PM »
I said, "if they want to investigate Hillz or Fusion GPS that's fine." I said you need you to stop conflating the two. Here are some major differences.

1. Steele uncovered information about a Russian intel operation and reported it to the proper authorities. Don Jr. and the Trump campaign met and secret in an effort to collude with the Russian government.

2. The Dems coordinated with a research firm who used the services of a foreign national. The Trump campaign sought to collude with a foreign government that's considered to be an enemy.

One is not like the other.

You don't get to roll under the guise of "oppo research" while using information supposedly derived directly from foreign governments.

"In an effort to collude with Russian Government" . . . so the people (with direct ties with Fusion GPS) presented themselves as official representatives of the Russian Government?  Oh wait, wait, this is the "She worked for the Kremlin" Bucket shtick, never mind.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: July 18, 2017, 05:14:27 PM »
Nothing but the same ol same ol from edn.

Walks in days late, then doesn't approve the sources.

Nothing to see here, as usual.
Maybe I'd approve of the Caller if Tucker bought me whores.  :cry:

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago.

It's hilarious that you can't even defend your positions and try and turn this into a referendum on the person pointing out your crazy.  You made a claim.  You failed to back it up with anything but alt right trash that has been well known to fabricate stories even going as far as paying whores to make it happen. But yeah, I'm the one with issues with the truth and sound reasoning. 

Why don't you see if our J school has a journalism 101 you can take online to find out what integrity in journalism actually means.  Might be pretty eye opening (oh wait your tribe things colleges and universities can't be trusted now).

And yeah, I'll let Bucket dick all over you about the false comparison between treason and working with our enemies and working with our allies. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: July 18, 2017, 05:16:08 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/eighth-man-trump-tower-meeting-russia/index.html

Oh look at this guy that just happened to be there as a translator.  I wonder if he is connected to Trump Towers Azerbaijan (built in the middle of nowhere and for a government that is currently laundering money for the Iranians which is also illegal). 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: July 18, 2017, 05:20:31 PM »

But great job still flailing because you can't find one legit news source that practices any kind of journalistic integrity to base your bullshit on.

Enraged tap out noted and accepted.  It's laughable how you think you can decide what does or doesn't have "journalistic integrity".   

But let's continue.  So what's you're point of contention Whackadoo?  The Steele Report doesn't exist?  That the Steele Report doesn't reference "unnamed" Kremlin sources?  The Steele Report was or was not sanctioned by Democrats?   That Democrats (never Trumpers like McCain)  didn't float the Steele report to the NYT's (and others) and that it isn't in front of the FBI?   

Again, you walk in with you're usual bullshit wanting to rehash crap that was discussed pages ago.

It's hilarious that you can't even defend your positions and try and turn this into a referendum on the person pointing out your crazy (the simple facts are we have discussed this at length.  Now are you going to answer the questions or not?).  You made a claim.  You failed to back it up with anything but alt right trash that has been well known to fabricate stories even going as far as paying whores to make it happen. But yeah, I'm the one with issues with the truth and sound reasoning (Then why are your fellow libs trying to say this is not the same, why is Fusion GPS the subject of Senate Hearings this week?  Did you even bother to read the Grassley letter to the Intelligence committee that I posted? )   

Why don't you see if our J school has a journalism 101 you can take online to find out what integrity in journalism actually means.  Might be pretty eye opening (oh wait your tribe things colleges and universities can't be trusted now). (LOL, anything less then your own self affirming sources is you deem not legitimate, it's the typical edn bullshit tactic).

And yeah, I'll let Bucket dick all over you about the false comparison between treason and working with our enemies and working with our allies. (It's good to see you sanction political parties using foreign governments to smear political opposition, nothing short of a Banana Republic for you, congrats). 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #2604 on: July 18, 2017, 05:25:35 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: July 18, 2017, 05:32:10 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/18/politics/eighth-man-trump-tower-meeting-russia/index.html

Oh look at this guy that just happened to be there as a translator.  I wonder if he is connected to Trump Towers Azerbaijan (built in the middle of nowhere and for a government that is currently laundering money for the Iranians which is also illegal).

Weird, and he works for the guy referenced in the now discredited Steele report.

From Senate Comey Hearings:

Graham: Are you familiar with Fusion?
Comey: I know the name.
Graham: Are they part of the Russian intelligence apparatus?
Comey: I can’t say.
Graham: Do you agree with me that if Fusion was involved in preparing a dossier against Donald Trump, that would be interfering in our election by the Russians?
Comey: I don’t want to say.  :lol:

Offline Republicat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #2606 on: July 18, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »
Trump bout to put Putin in checkmate and when he's done he gonna grab libliblib by the pussy and throw him over the wall
Democrats suck because they don’t know history.
What Democrats know about history is that everyone born before them is a racist, and that’s that. We cannot learn from the past because everyone in the past was a racist. The Founding Fathers? Racists. And if you like them, you’re a racist

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: July 18, 2017, 05:35:05 PM »
So are we all agreeing that the Don Jr. meeting happened, right?  No one is still denying that correct?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: July 18, 2017, 05:36:30 PM »
So are we all agreeing that the Don Jr. meeting happened, right?  No one is still denying that correct?

Who denied it, that's been the subject of discussion for pages, are you and edn one in the same?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: July 18, 2017, 05:38:36 PM »

Who denied it, that's been the subject of discussion for pages, are you and edn one in the same?

Apparently about half his voters still deny it.  Just clarifying for the sake of discussion, it helps to wrap these things and move on.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: July 18, 2017, 05:40:06 PM »

It's hilarious that you can't even defend your positions and try and turn this into a referendum on the person pointing out your crazy (the simple facts are we have discussed this at length.  Now are you going to answer the questions or not?).  You made a claim.  You failed to back it up with anything but alt right trash that has been well known to fabricate stories even going as far as paying whores to make it happen. But yeah, I'm the one with issues with the truth and sound reasoning (Then why are your fellow libs trying to say this is not the same, why is Fusion GPS the subject of Senate Hearings this week?  Did you even bother to read the Grassley letter to the Intelligence committee that I posted? )   

Why don't you see if our J school has a journalism 101 you can take online to find out what integrity in journalism actually means.  Might be pretty eye opening (oh wait your tribe things colleges and universities can't be trusted now). (LOL, anything less then your own self affirming sources is you deem not legitimate, it's the typical edn bullshit tactic).

And yeah, I'll let Bucket dick all over you about the false comparison between treason and working with our enemies and working with our allies. (It's good to see you sanction political parties using foreign governments to smear political opposition, nothing short of a Banana Republic for you, congrats). 

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
rage post

Still understand what the difference is between integrity and agreement can you?

Again, we don't need hearings for a party getting info from an independent 3rd party commissioned to gather information.  We have SPECIFIC parts of our constitution that deal with people collaborating with foreign enemies.  We have specific laws passed by our founders that say you can't work with foreign governments.  You are trying to direct all the attention to something else that is totally meaningless, away from arguably treason. When questioned why you can't stay on topic you flail and rant like a small child upset you aren't getting your way. 

Do you agree Russia is a hostile foreign power?
Do you agree Trump's team had meetings with a hostile foreign power?
Do you know what the content of those meetings were?  Because right now the coverup and the slow leaks suggests it was bad and directly on point to affect the election with Russian information, as admitted by Trump's team.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: July 18, 2017, 05:49:30 PM »
 republicat has been the best poster on this blog for over a week now
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:52:56 PM by Tubesock »
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: July 18, 2017, 06:07:44 PM »

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
rage post

Still understand what the difference is between integrity and agreement can you?

Again, we don't need hearings for a party getting info from an independent 3rd party commissioned to gather information (when entities likely being paid by representatives of political parties to use foreign nationals who subsequently use entities inside foreign governments to produce reports on presidential candidates, we need hearings.   The entity in question failed to register as a representative of a foreign government and continue to fan the flames of guilt by being uncooperative.  Your position is laughable in every regard).  We have SPECIFIC parts of our constitution that deal with people collaborating with foreign enemies.  We have specific laws passed by our founders that say you can't work with foreign governments (No crap Captain Obvious.  If this were to be enforced as it should, then many of your heroes would already be in prison.   Please tell me in this case vis-a-vis Jr. where it has been established that the people that were met with identified themselves as official representatives of the Russian Government?  Where has it been proven that these individuals still work with the Russian government, and no, everybody from Russia is a spy is not applicable).  You are trying to direct all the attention to something else that is totally meaningless, away from arguably treason. When questioned why you can't stay on topic you flail and rant like a small child upset you aren't getting your way. (Entities with a history of representing or working with people that you claim are with the Russian government, are subsequently paid by representatives of U.S. political parties to do research and those entities getting paid engage foreign nationals who in turn reportedly engage members of a foreign government.  It is meaningful in every sense of the word).

Do you agree Russia is a hostile foreign power? (with or without being given bombing coordinates of "our guys" in Syria?)
Do you agree Trump's team had meetings with a hostile foreign power? (Where has it been established that these people were under the employ of the Russian government?  Again, using your logic, Democratic operative employed an entity who either employed some of the same people in certain capacities, or represented them.   This of course was established pages ago, so I am not pulling all those articles again Captain Lazy)
Do you know what the content of those meetings were?  Because right now the coverup and the slow leaks suggests it was bad and directly on point to affect the election with Russian information, as admitted by Trump's team (No one knows, total speculation on your part)
[/b]

First of all, let's establish that as per usual, you have and will answer none of my questions.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:11:28 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2613 on: July 18, 2017, 06:37:27 PM »

Dax, the reason your argument is so ridiculous is because you're comparing Dem oppo research to colluding with a foreign enemy and using their intelligence against our own citizens and country. You cannot conflate the two. If they want to investigate Hillz or Fusion GPS that's fine, but quit producing these false equivalencies and acting like they're the same thing.

Like, none of what you posted is accurate, bucketard
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: July 18, 2017, 06:43:31 PM »
Let me shorten this up:

Is there any actual evidence Donald Trump met with an actual russian government official to discuss fishing john podestas emails?  Of course not.

Is there evidence the dnc hired a company to create a bogus report about donald trump? Yes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: July 18, 2017, 06:57:31 PM »
Love reading WaPo stories on this, now they're constantly saying stuff like "XXX was a member of the Russian Army".   :lol:

Anyone over the age of 30 was likely a member of the Russian Army at some point in time.

New McCarthyite paranoia literally paints anybody Russian as a spy.   :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: July 18, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »
Let me shorten this up:

Is there any actual evidence Donald Trump met with an actual russian government official to discuss fishing john podestas emails?  Of course not.

Is there evidence the dnc hired a company to create a bogus report about donald trump using foreign nationals to compose the report who in turn worked with people inside the Russian government? Yes

Couldn't agree more FSD

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: July 18, 2017, 07:36:24 PM »
Love reading WaPo stories on this, now they're constantly saying stuff like "XXX was a member of the Russian Army".   :lol:

Anyone over the age of 30 was likely a member of the Russian Army at some point in time.

New McCarthyite paranoia literally paints anybody Russian as a spy.   :lol:

Agreed.  That's like anyone from Israel was former member of the IDF

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: July 18, 2017, 08:50:29 PM »
Don't forget the "crown prosecutor"  :ROFL:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:51 PM »
The trumps certainly know how to get their talking points out to the fsd's and dax's of the world

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: July 18, 2017, 09:00:48 PM »
Lib is absolutely obsessed.

The Big Train

« Reply #2621 on: July 18, 2017, 09:03:10 PM »
Over/Under how many posts before Dax says something about Hillary?  3?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: July 18, 2017, 09:04:34 PM »
Over/Under how many posts before Dax says something about Hillary?  3?

Not discuss the root cause of the entire incredible meltdown? 

Weird

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: July 18, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »
Didn't think this new new era of post election Flexibility would upset Libs so much.

It didn't seem to bother them the first time. 

Weird

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: July 18, 2017, 09:31:23 PM »
eff off