Author Topic: Cause a war over hacking.  (Read 27023 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2017, 12:28:45 PM »
I just did a study: The UK wants more $$ and guns from us

Why?  Because of how Obama has rolled over for Putin, 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2017, 12:29:26 PM »
Oh yeah, Obama has absolutely manhandled Vlad. 

#tears

America has

Russia probs thought Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford and Carter were weak, THEN CAME SOME STUPID DUMBFUCK ACTOR FROM CALIFORNIA NAMED RONALD REAGAN. "Tear down that wall!"

That's why libtards love Reagan, super tough on Russia.  :ROFL:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
Oh yeah, Obama has absolutely manhandled Vlad. 

#tears

America has

Russia probs thought Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford and Carter were weak, THEN CAME SOME STUPID DUMBFUCK ACTOR FROM CALIFORNIA NAMED RONALD REAGAN. "Tear down that wall!"

That's why libtards love Reagan, super tough on Russia.  :ROFL:

Time for another lib think tank white paper on how Reagan didn't really win the Cold War. 

The modern lib, the passive aggressive Cold Warrior.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2017, 12:32:45 PM »

You have to ask why another country wants free money and weapons?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2017, 12:33:03 PM »
Are the same people who deny obama was weak on russia the ones conjecturalizing that trump will be weak on russia, cuz  :lol: And are they the same people worried that trump will start ww3 with russia because he's so ill-tempered, cuz  :ROFL:

They've lost their rough ridin' minds. Watching these libtards try to figure this out is like watching a mentally challenged 5yr old try to wiggle out of a chinese finger trap. :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2017, 12:35:09 PM »

We give weapons to the U.K. now, gosh I wonder why they had all the debate about BUYING F35's? 

Technically we didn't even them free weapons during WWII.

Weird

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »

We give weapons to the U.K. now, gosh I wonder why they all the debate about BUYING F35's? 

Weird

You can't see a self interest in the U.K. determining that NATO bases need shoring up?  Really? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2017, 12:40:29 PM »

We give weapons to the U.K. now, gosh I wonder why they all the debate about BUYING F35's? 

Weird

You can't see a self interest in the U.K. determining that NATO bases need shoring up?  Really?

Pss, the U.K. has several robust and substantial  defense contractors, that we buy systems from as well.

They build their own tanks, ships and most of their planes.

No charge.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2017, 12:41:32 PM »
I think Trump can prove Russia's assessment of him as a weakling wrong and I hope he does.  Kick their ass potus

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2017, 12:41:55 PM »

Weird

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2017, 12:42:28 PM »
Podesta's password was "p@ssword"
 That's high level hacking right there.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
I've got a suspicion that very few intelligent liberals actually believe any of this crap they're peddling - it's just more propaganda to deligitomize Trump's election before he takes office. It's not a good thing for democracy but is, unfortunately, entirely predictable.

This, btw, brought to you by the same pols and their media surrogates complaining about "fake news." What's the word for pathetic and disgusting? It's that.

I used to be really worried about the efficacy of the liberal propaganda machine, but Trump beat it so that gives me a little more confidence that Americans aren't quite as gullible as I feared.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:20:17 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »
I'm with you guys

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2017, 01:32:31 PM »
Are the same people who deny obama was weak on russia the ones conjecturalizing that trump will be weak on russia, cuz  :lol: And are they the same people worried that trump will start ww3 with russia because he's so ill-tempered, cuz  :ROFL:

They've lost their rough ridin' minds. Watching these libtards try to figure this out is like watching a mentally challenged 5yr old try to wiggle out of a chinese finger trap. :love:

Same reason people are worried about DJT....don't think that petty guy can't be baited?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2017, 03:57:15 PM »
Trump's election win is as legitimate as any other President's.

The DNC hack/cover up is a familiar Russian scheme that was recognized by cybersecurity nerds even before CrowdStrike or ThreatConnect released their findings.

Trump showed he was a weakling that Russia can dominate the instant he out of the blue started talking about NATO.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2017, 04:34:00 PM »
No one has ever talked about the other NATO partners taking on a greater burden.

A NATO where German troops are collectively unfit for war (one example)?? 

Interesting

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2017, 05:12:03 PM »
No one has ever talked about the other NATO partners taking on a greater burden.

Yeah, I mean, if you have an old Breitbart link or something, I'd definitely rethink that one. I have to admit that I don't get info from the same places that Trump does.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »

Yeah, I mean, if you have an old Breitbart link or something, I'd definitely rethink that one. I have to admit that I don't get info from the same places that Trump does.

Per google search excluding Trump results, it looks like Robert Gates talked about it in 2011, an op-ed in LA Times discussed it in 2014, and one in the Dallas paper in 2015. Not exactly a hot topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »

I'm old, it's been talked about in some form or fashion for years. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2017, 06:30:14 PM »
To many Democrats who considered Obama’s bombing of eight nations and the creation of the drone murder program to be praiseworthy, Trump will be impeachable on Day 1.

Indeed Trump should be impeached on Day 1, but the same Democrats who found the one nominee who could lose to Trump will find the one argument for impeachment that can explode in their own faces. Here’s a “progressive” Democrat:

“In his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason. … By undermining further investigation or sanctions against the Russian manipulation of the 2016 election, Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy.”

There’s a bit of a nod there—in the word “investigations”— to the lack of any evidence that Russia manipulated any U.S. election, yet that manipulation is stated as fact, and a failure to support further sanctions as punishment for it becomes “aid and comfort.” What level of punishment exactly constitutes the absence of aid and comfort? And how does that level of punishment compare with the level likely to produce war or nuclear holocaust? Who knows.

Failure to sufficiently punish a foreign government, even for an actual proven offense, has never been a high crime and misdemeanor. The United States is in fact bound by the Hague Convention of 1899, the Kellogg-Briand Pact, and the United Nations Charter to take any such dispute to arbitration and to settle it by pacific means. But that would require producing some evidence rather than mere allegations. Lawless “punishment” is much easier.

But further evidence can emerge to counter the claim. The lack of evidence for the claim can weigh ever more heavily on public opinion. And the dangers of creating further hostility with Russia can enter the consciousness of additional people.

Imagine what will happen after all their hearings and press conferences, when their supporters find out that they aren’t even accusing Vladimir Putin of hacking into election machines, that in fact they are accusing unknown individuals of hacking into Democrats’ emails, and that they are then vaguely speculating that those individuals could have been sources for WikiLeaks, thereby informing the U.S. public of what was quite obvious and ought to have been widely reported for the good of the U.S. government, namely that the DNC rigged its primary.

By the time the Democrats beat themselves to the floor with this charade, more facts will likely have come out regarding WikiLeaks’ actual source(s), and more hostility will likely have been stirred up with Russia. The war hawks have already got Trump talking up nuclear escalation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2017, 12:39:47 AM »
I suspect a large percentage of the New McCarthyites aka the Lib Warhawks were out protesting the Iraq War.

Just say NO to war and U.S. Hegemony:   Unless a Democrat is President

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2017, 07:12:18 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »
So when I hear the conjecture that Russia is behind this hacking I don't literally think there is a KGB hacking bureau who does this (though I am sure they have tried and I am equally as sure the CIA or someone in Virginia is working on this for us) I just assume it is some pretty sophisticated Russians with the knowledge and tacit backing of the USSR.  I generally look at the Russian government as pretty third world and unable to pull much of this off.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »
So when I hear the conjecture that Russia is behind this hacking I don't literally think there is a KGB hacking bureau who does this (though I am sure they have tried and I am equally as sure the CIA or someone in Virginia is working on this for us) I just assume it is some pretty sophisticated Russians with the knowledge and tacit backing of the USSR.  I generally look at the Russian government as pretty third world and unable to pull much of this off.

This wasn't even particularly sophisticated by hacking standards. To date, not a shred of evidence has been made publicly available that the Russian government had knowledge of or tacitly backed this run of the mill spearphishing campaign. A ton of hackers operate out of Russia, Ukraine, and assorted eastern bloc countries because cyber crime deterrence is basically non-existent. But that's a pretty thin reed to blame the Russian government for even an indirect connection to this.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »
I love ksuw saying spearphishing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite