Author Topic: Cause a war over hacking.  (Read 26409 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 12:05:44 PM »
It's good to see the New McCarthyites channeling their inner General LeMay.

Oh hey, we'd win a war with Russia and nobody on our side would get killed, only Russians (and thousands of innocents).

'merica!!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 12:06:41 PM »
Obviously Putin and Trump are conspiring to create a nuclear war. It's the only logical result of the libtarded paranoia, speculation and conjecture.  :ROFL:

Boss move to head that off by deporting 35 computer programmers.  :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 12:07:33 PM »
The new McCarthyites:  The whole Iraq intel thing was bullshit, but this Russian hacker thing is 1000% fact!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2016, 12:56:03 PM »
Literally no one has said any of that, holy crap the changing of subject is mad funny

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 01:04:52 PM »
I'm hoping Felix might weigh in on all this.  WTF were these compounds exactly?  Like the stuff I've read sounds like it was a mini hamptons thing for Russian diplomats to party their ass off in the US.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »
Why was Russia so scared of Hillary Clinton?

Not scared, but their influence would be zero.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2016, 01:38:15 PM »
Why was Russia so scared of Hillary Clinton?

Not scared, but their influence would be zero.

Ok, is this accurate?  that is a legit explanation if so

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 01:42:12 PM »
It's speculation because we don't know who her appointments would have been, but that is my guess.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 02:12:42 PM »
why is it such a incredibly sore subject for Trump fans?  If true (not saying it is) then yes Russia has decided that Trump is impotent/dumb but guess what, ha can absolutely prove them wrong.  It's like when the other team gets to pick who shoots free throws, they pick the biggest weenie on the other team but he can still make the shots.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 02:13:53 PM »
Clinton meant exporting oil and gas to allies who are heavily reliant on Russian imports. The Democratic nominee’s private positions on energy, as indicated in speeches released by WikiLeaks in October, suggest how she might use America’s oil and gas industry as a bludgeon against Moscow.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-hillary-clinton-energy-oil-natural-gas-ukraine-europe-fracking-516397

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »
Clinton meant exporting oil and gas to allies who are heavily reliant on Russian imports. The Democratic nominee’s private positions on energy, as indicated in speeches released by WikiLeaks in October, suggest how she might use America’s oil and gas industry as a bludgeon against Moscow.

http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-hillary-clinton-energy-oil-natural-gas-ukraine-europe-fracking-516397

I thought we were doing that kind of thing already...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2016, 02:55:32 PM »
Literally no one has said any of that, holy crap the changing of subject is mad funny

You didn't read the Rolling Stone article I posted then.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2016, 02:57:49 PM »
why is it such a incredibly sore subject for Trump fans?  If true (not saying it is) then yes Russia has decided that Trump is impotent/dumb but guess what, ha can absolutely prove them wrong.  It's like when the other team gets to pick who shoots free throws, they pick the biggest weenie on the other team but he can still make the shots.

LOL, you're such a dumbass sometimes.   Literally the entire excuse train and total meltdown from the left about the horrible candidate they rigged their primaries for to get her on the ballot and then her subsequent loss (because she ran a shitty campaign) has been blamed on "Russian Hackers".

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2016, 03:07:19 PM »

LOL, you're such a dumbass sometimes.   Literally the entire excuse train and total meltdown from the left about the horrible candidate they rigged their primaries for to get her on the ballot and then her subsequent loss (because she ran a shitty campaign) has been blamed on "Russian Hackers".

IMO it's time to split off the discussion of US institutions being hacked and that hack being used as an excuse for losing....it's not a valid excuse for HRC losing the election....now, how do we deal with the hacking?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2016, 03:14:49 PM »
I mean, if you followed any Russia news prior to the US election, you'd know that this is very typical for them. It would be much more surprising if they weren't doing it.

And no one is saying they think that the outcome of the election was affected. If they say anything, they say it wasn't.

It is possible for people to talk about it and be concerned about it without making excuses, right?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »

IMO it's time to split off the discussion of US institutions being hacked and that hack being used as an excuse for losing....it's not a valid excuse for HRC losing the election....now, how do we deal with the hacking?

We hack the eff out of them back which is im sure what we are already doing. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2016, 04:33:18 PM »
Russia didn't "hack our election" you stupid fucks.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2016, 04:59:25 PM »

There was hacking and attempting hacking of key parts of the election cycle. Not saying it was Russia. Who did it is secondary.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2016, 05:04:19 PM »
Just because Russia believes they can take advantage of your candidate more than a 70 year old woman doesn't make you any less of a man.  May feel that way but seriously, you're still ok.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2016, 06:26:56 PM »
Can you guys imagine the anger and venom if Hill won and she was not only being super buddy buddy with putin, but also appointing ppl that needed putin to get what putin wants in order for their family's financial well being to continue? 

I mean, many here lost their crap over some Saudi donations yet the over all pub approval of putin has gone from 10% to like 37% from during the election to now.  I mean, that is super lol'y.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2016, 06:29:05 PM »
Who would have thought that the country we spent several decades in a cold war with, during a few of your lives, not only is making international aggressive moves, but over a third of pubs think the leader of said country is a good guy.  That is probably the most mind blowing thing that has happened since the invention of this particular pit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:32:53 PM by CNS »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cause a war over hacking.
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »
Who would have thought that the country we spent several decades in a cold war with, during a few of your lives, not only is making international aggressive moves, but over a third of pubs think the leader of said country is a good guy.  That is probably the most mind blowing thing that has happened since the invention of this particular pit.

Lol, yet all the U.S. has done for decades and particularly once the break up of the Soviet Union came is bomb the crap out of Russian allies, overthrow the governments of Russian allies (or try to), expand NATO, place ABM systems in former Soviet bloc countries (if Russia put ABM systems in Mexico, we'd go nuts) and generally stick and instigate the bear at nearly every turn. 

Wow, a whole new generation of US hegemonists living in all places, the ranks of Libs??

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2017, 09:25:24 AM »
Classic "that doesn't look like anything to me" post from daxhost

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2017, 09:45:38 AM »

There was hacking and attempting hacking of key parts of the election cycle. Not saying it was Russia. Who did it is secondary.

No. Nobody "hacked the election." B.O. has even acknowledged that. 

Podesta got fished like a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and hilltard set up a server in a bathroom. Their emails were published by wikileaks. The emails demonstrated disdain for democracy and their own constituency causing the dnc to be somewhat exposed for what it really is.

What happrned is no different than Jimmy Carter Jr. sneaking into Romney's 47% speach or the redux of the "grabbin' pussy" comment.

It's fuckimg nuts that the libtard finds russia culpable for the dems getting pasted at all levels of govt. People are bored with the left.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »

Not sure what this 1/3 comment is, most pubs I know just think it's funny how Putin pushed obama around like his cuckold little bitch. They can laugh because they were on the side that said not to get pushed around like a pacifist bitch.

What's far more appalling is the admiration of Castro demonstrated by the libtarded. That truly is sick.